Author Topic: 'Bama Bound!  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Aspen Starwood

• TAWANDA!
'Bama Bound!
« on: November 21, 2008, 10:48:33 AM »
As Robert Yancey:

Robert snapped his cellphone closed.  Of all the low down, cotton' pickin things to do.  That woman went and invited the porcupine.  Good God.  Almost a week with Ms Krispy Kreme.  Maybe he should just get one of the rookies to just shoot him now to end his misery.

“That damned woman.”  That seemed to be his mantra of late, where his wife was concerned that is.  He rifles through the drawers of the desk he's been given.  How he hates special assignments.  He found what he was looking for and dialed the number. 

“Yeah.  This is Yancey.  I need to get another ticket.”  He rolls his eyes.  “No ya ninny.  For the circus...of course for a flight.”  Idiots, he's surrounded by idiots.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:54:08 AM by Aspen Starwood »

Offline Dara

• Lt. Bertolli
Re: 'Bama Bound!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 09:26:56 AM »
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, El.... We're gonna have so much fun on this trip.... And half of that fun is going to be me pissing him off..... *Giggles and takes another bite of my Krispy Kreme*
I gotta thank Mama for the cookin\\\'<br />Daddy for the whoopin\\\' <br />The Devil for the trouble that I get into<br />I gotta give credit where credit is due<br />I thank the bank for the money<br />Thank God for you....