Gorean Roleplay > Announcements and Events

Invitation to a Turian Feast with news announcement ...

(1/1)

Hesprit of Turia:
The City of Turia on AlterRealm, and the Ubar Hesprit, invite any and all to visit the City on Saturday, January 31, from 9 p.m. EST until ... whenever.

For this night, a Turian Feast will be taking place, complete with the traditions mentioned in the books of Gor.

For the duration of this night, Turia will be a fully safe zone.  In addition, due to the reasons for this celebration, which may be found here:

http://www.alterrealm.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=44208&page=1#pid570308

Turia, for this night will be allowing discussion and conversation in both In and Out of character.  It will also be open for any and all who have had interactions with Turia in the past, no matter what the circumstances.  Past hurts and angers, past enemies ... all are set aside for this night.

Salem:
On the same night as the Webmaze Open House. Decisions, decisions...

Hesprit of Turia:
Salem,

I'm afraid I didn't realize the WM Open House was planned for the same time when I finally managed to set this.  I had bounced scheduling around for almost two weeks before it was able to be decided upon, but I hope you and others may get the chance to stop in if you'd like, even if it's for a few minutes between the events here at WM for that night.

siren:
i really miss You so much, You were one of a kind and so sweet to me long ago.  Been searching for You, but still haven't found You, i do hope and pray You're safe.  *hugs galore*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version