Author Topic: Clan of Healers: Duty Log  (Read 206454 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: Clan of Healers: Duty Log
« Reply #855 on: September 05, 2009, 01:41:58 PM »
After a spar between T'gol and Hunter...

Tended to a quiva slash to T'gols right armpit, adding honey salve and bandaging it.  Put a few stitches in the middle of another slash to his left forearm, with agrimony salve, and bandaged.  Saw to another slash to his left thigh, honey salved and bandaged. Dealt also with a puncture wound above his right knee,  put an inner layer of stitches in with bosk gut thread, sprinkled in green powder, and then put an outside layer of stitches in, salved with agrimony and bandaged.  He's restricted from running, riding, furring, sparring and drinking until he's released back to duty.

Hunter came out a bit more fortunately with only a slash to his left side.  Stitched that up on the outside, without blue grass because he was already massively irritating me before I got my hands on him, covered with agrimony and then bandaged.  He's restricted from sparring and riding.

kelsey

« Reply #856 on: September 05, 2009, 02:18:27 PM »
comments - first off, we have no way of knowing the sex of Shoko's baby.

Second - who trained Shoko on the serum shots?

Offline Amber

« Reply #857 on: September 05, 2009, 02:26:16 PM »
Yeah, we know that, about not knowing the sex of the baby. Poppa said it was a girl, so we've just been calling it a she, because "it" sucks.

Raziel did when he showed me and Shoko how to do it on Wapike last year.  She also did two of Terrans and one of my own.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:35:20 PM by Amber »

Offline Amber

« Reply #858 on: September 05, 2009, 03:12:31 PM »
Blood work on Wapike - He's pregnant. He's dying. He's fine.  Serums worked, returned to full duty come tomorrow.

Offline Amber

« Reply #859 on: September 05, 2009, 08:16:57 PM »
Gave (an NPC) Kassia her third serum shot.  ((Kassia had baby issues, so I said it was ok for me to do it to her nonexistent self so she didn't have to start over)).

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #860 on: September 05, 2009, 09:29:39 PM »
comments - first off, we have no way of knowing the sex of Shoko's baby.

Second - who trained Shoko on the serum shots?

-rofl- we call the baby squirt mostly... dont really refer to it as a boy or a girl, I mean squirt can go either way right?

Offline Amber

« Reply #861 on: September 06, 2009, 11:50:19 PM »
Checked T'gols stitches, they should be ready to come out tomorrow.

Offline Amber

« Reply #862 on: September 07, 2009, 09:59:19 PM »
Removed T'gols stitches, put some bergament salve on him to stop the itchies.  He's released to duty, but in the end, told to be careful anyway.

Removed Hunters stitches, some bergament salve also applied.  He's also released to do what he needs to do.

Saw to Kassia's fourth serum shot. ((SHe was sick as hell last night, so I am hoping it's ok and we don't need to do the whole series all over again, because that would suck for her)).

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #863 on: September 19, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »
Tended to Melanie's back which the cave wall decided to leave a nice reminder of what happens when you try to become one with it... I removed all the rock fragments with tweezers, and used small dollops of blue grass salve for the more embedded pieces of rock, then I cleaned them out with antiseptic liquid, then coated the wounds with agrimony salve, though a few of them were deep, they did not require to be stitched, then covered the area of her back with a large bandage, secured down with strips of tape. She was also given willow bark to help with the pain.

She is currently sleeping soundly on the ledge of the wide tunnel chamber, being guarded by george who carried her down there after she was tended to. (This was done NPC for her, as she went off to bed) Either I or another healer can check on her wounds tomorrow to see how they are healing. (As I won't be around until later tomorrow night, due to a funeral)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #864 on: September 30, 2009, 09:19:19 PM »
lure had a deep cut on her palm she cleaned it out put stitches in and covered it in healing salve before placing a bandage on, lure has been told to seek a healer out on the morrow for it to be looked at(wont be here till sunday nite again as am at Masters)
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #865 on: October 19, 2009, 09:02:35 PM »
Seen Shylina who happened to have a dagger through her hand after a fall.  It was a clean through and through piercing.  No stitching as a precautionary measure in case of infection.  Treated with Agrimony and honey then wrapped for normal healing.

No clan duties for 2 days.

Raz

Offline Taryn

« Reply #866 on: December 06, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »
The night before last, Ubar returned to camp with the men he went out with on long range patrol, upon his return, he also brought in two injured warriors, one had an arrow to his chest, and another had an abdominal injury... I cared for the Warrior with the chest wound, the arrow missed the vital organs, but he had lost a good bit of blood, Leticia started an IV, as I tended to the wound, removing the arrow, then stablizing him enough to be moved from the wagon he was brought home in to the medical wagon, from there, both Leticia and I both worked on each patient...

They are being watched by both Leticia and I through the night, and we are taking turns f the watch, 4 ahn on and off..

*Most of this was done NPC, as I had to head off to bed as I was nodding off, and I am sorry it took so long to post this, as I was having issues getting onto the boards, much less onto the internet for the past day or so.*

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #867 on: December 08, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »
I am not a Healer, but last night I, and two kajira, carried kadi into the medical wagon.  She was unconscious, and had been so since a Guard had discovered her laying down in the feed freight wagon. She had a bad bump on the back of her head, and, to my eyes, looked like she had a serious concussion.  When I couldn't get her to wake up, I had her wrapped her in warm blankets and we carried her to the medical wagon.  She was left with healing slaves, and a Healer.

Leda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

kelsey

« Reply #868 on: December 09, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »
kadi is released to me.  no chores for the next two days.  willowbark for remaining headache.  she can serve

Offline Taryn

« Reply #869 on: December 09, 2009, 09:09:28 PM »
**Report from Taryn Iona from last night**

There are now a total of 2 First Healers, 4 Senior Healers and 2 Healers. Yesterday was spent between Silvina (First Healer 1) and I testing the 3 apprentices up to Healer, and Senior Healer. We ended up losing one apprentice when she gave up and went to join another clan better suited and liking. Sitta is now an apprentice Seamstress of the Outer Circle wagons. The 2 First Healers are Silvina and Thaitleach, the 4 Senior Healers are Merritta, Carla, Vesna and Kulla. The 2 Healers are Betrice and Adessa.

The medical wagon is now fully stocked with everything will be needed for migration, the med packs will be taken care of in the next two days, and there is extra herbs, honey, and rendered bosk fat stored in the First Healer's office. I also placed a new log book and chore log in the care of the two First Healers, as I could not find either when I went out there a month ago. Also I have a case of kanda that needs to be locked up as well, seems some was brought in at some point, but Silvina locked it away when she found out what it was, and has now entrusted it in my care to give to either Ubar or Commander Raziel for safe keeping.

As soon as that package is taken care of, I will return to my full duties in the inner circle medical wagon, where I will be getting it stocked up as well. When migration starts, I have promised to come out to the outer circle medical wagon to help get things going, but I only plan on staying with them for two or three days, to make sure that everything will run smoothly, it was requested by both Silvina and Thaitleach.

No more losses have happened out there, and those that have gone out there to live with their families after being retired due to injuries sustained in either battle or war, are doing well, and I will also speak to Sarant about getting them meat from the hunts, at least until the time migration starts, and I will also see to getting them much needed vegetables and fruits that can be made into juices or dried fruit, as they are all in need of such food, to keep their strength up. The former Warriors and Outriders that are able to and even those who are not, are still training in case they are needed in the future to help protect their families and camp.

~as I look over the report, I smile, as there was a bit of a surprise that came in early this morning that woke both me and Silvina up from our light sleep~ I am also happy to report that a baby boy was born this early morning, he's strong, very good set of lungs, as he came screaming into the world as well as healthy. Mom and baby are doing just fine, and dad is beaming ear to ear and was last seen passing out a very old bottle of dragon paga, to any who were awake to celebrate with him. We have decided to keep mom and baby for at least another day, as she did deliver a bit early, just to be on the safe side, and also until I can talk to the camp's builder about seeing about repairing their wagon, as they are having problems keeping the wagon warm, which is the main reason we are keeping them for a bit longer.

~and for one final time I look over the report, as I reach up and rub my eyes, I was exhausted and there was still much to do, I roll up the scroll and tuck it against my side as I lay down upon the cot I had just been sitting upon, now I have laid down, my eyes closing as I slip off into another light sleep this one for another 2 or 3 ahn~

**End of Report**