Author Topic: Clan of Healers: Duty Log  (Read 193887 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Clan of Healers: Duty Log
« on: May 26, 2005, 10:05:56 PM »
This area used to log treatments, Healer records, requested services and services rendered.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

kelsey

Re: Clan of Healers: Duty Log
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 01:45:26 PM »
Mistress Taryn was injured by a sleen on the palins today...she had several gashes to her leg, arms and chest...and also a bite to the shoulder...the bite did massive damage to the tissue...i had to layer the stitches after cleaning it out well...used green powder liberally to prevent infection....closed the bite wounds front and back of shoulder...woobie stitched up the gash in her leg...the gashes to the chest and arms were seen to by a npc healing kajirae...she is currently on an IV with antibiotics and gave her a small dose of valerian....

kelsey

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 05:33:09 PM »
npc bandage change on Mistress Taryn was done...all wounds cleaned and rebandaged...no sign of infection....changed her IV and hung another bag of iv anitbiotics...Mistress is resting comfortably

kelsey

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 07:21:01 PM »
changed Mistress Taryn's bandages and had a thrall carry her to the porch for fresh air....i left her a mug of broth but she had to leave for r/t

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 03:05:46 PM »
I tended to a Visiting Warrior's shoulder wound this afternoon....it was slightly infected due to not having been tended to at all....I lanced it and flushed it out....then sewed Him back up and salved and banadged His shoulder.

LM

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 09:36:32 AM »
I tended to lianna's ankle last night.....I cleaned the sutured gash from the kailla's claw and resalved and rebandaged it.....the sutures are nto the best done...as it wasn't a trained healer that did them...but they shoudl hold if lianna follows My instructions to the letter....she is restricted from serving or doing any chores where she woudl have to be on her feet at all...she is to stay completely off that leg.....or risk ripping out the sutures....I will check it again this evening....but I feel roghly three days for it to heal completely.

LM

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 08:25:02 PM »
Tonight I pronouced brooke offcially deceased....had it confirmed by kels before having the carcass removed to the place I set up in My workroom...and packed in cool mud to keep it fresh as long as possible.

LM

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 08:48:10 PM »
Tonight I checked on Taryn and chenaged her bandges.....left all the almsot healed gashes open to teh air ecept for Her shoulder....thought it is healign nicely I wnt to leave the stitches in for another day or so....but...she is now allowed to go back to Her Own wagon as logn as She makes sure to get Her shoudler checked again in a day and as long as SHe takes it easy until teh stitches are removed.

LM

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2005, 11:49:59 PM »
Tonight i tended to malthus after he was hamstrung on one ankle by Mistress Amber... the wound was cauterized by heated quiva so there was little bleeding, i stopped the remainder with pressure and rinsed the wound with antiseptic, used bosk gut suturing to pull the tendon together (it will not heal from being severed but i was concerned about the surrounding ligaments) and silk sutures for the skin, applied healing salve and bandaged. Mistress Amber was advised that the bandage should be checked twice daily and he should not use the leg for 3-5 days. No painkiller was administered per Her orders.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kelsey

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2005, 05:38:00 PM »
i removed the stitches from lianna's ankle tonight...it has healed and she can return to full duties, though she is to take it easy for the first few days on the ankle and slow down if she has any pain

Offline ice{LM/TD}

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2005, 10:42:16 PM »
Tonight i treated two wounds Master Haldir incurred from a lance... one was to the left shoulder, the wound went nto a muscle layer and required internal stitching as well as skin sutures, i told Him it would be a minimum of three days until the stitches could be removed and to not use the joint at all,and to have the bandage changed twice daily... the other was to His left thigh in the front, it was quite long but only through the skin so required only silk stitching, i told Him a minimum of two days healing and to place no weight on the leg if possible.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kelsey

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2005, 03:03:11 AM »
tended to Master Draggen (sp?) last night.....changed the bandages on his stomach wounmd and cleaned the stitches...everything looks good...cleaned and salved the many cuts on his torso....wrapped the broken ribs....He refused the willow bark for his pain....

Offline ice{LM/TD}

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 11:26:27 PM »
Posted at the request of Mistress Vala (who is having trouble with the boards)

She changed the bandage on Master Haldir's shoulder this eve noting some irritation and told Him to work slowly into using it again... She also removed the stitches in His thigh

Vala

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
Haldir's stitches in His arm where removed this night..

Vala

kelsey

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2005, 07:04:39 PM »
removed the stitches from Master Draggen's stomach....checked the ribs and rewrapped them...they are healing but will need several more day to knit