Author Topic: away  (Read 765 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
away
« on: November 15, 2010, 03:01:02 AM »
on weds i will be going away for a few days, it has been over a year if not 2 years since i have seen my grand kids and i have not seen the baby at all well this is going to change on weds i will be staying a couple days with my daughter and the kids i cannot wait to get my hands on the new baby and no woobie you cannot have him lol, i will get pics for ya i am letting you know so as you all dont worry bout not seeing me around for a few days

love you my family

kadi/Frances
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: away
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »
hope you have fun spoiling the kids.. cant wait to see the picks.. take care of your self and we will see you when you get back

leaves hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 02:15:32 PM »
Spoil 'em rotten, kadibear! Have a wonderful time and give your grand kids a huggle or two from me as well. ~huggles~

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2010, 04:13:39 PM »
Have fun and make sure you spoil them lots and lots.  -grins-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 05:56:39 PM »
Have a great time kadibear!!!  :-* :)

Remember to post your footballk picks before you go!!!  :D

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 09:45:00 PM »
enjoy your time with those precious grandbabies kadi...enjoy yourself  ;D :-* :D
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know