Author Topic: Ragnar update and Gathering  (Read 79554 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Ragnar update and Gathering
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2023, 07:42:21 PM »
Posting here with the thoughts and prayers coming from the IN crew, and myself.

Prism: our hearts go out to you and Ragnar.

spi: Thank you, for everything. You are one amazing person.

Rags: Bro, you've got so many of us thinking of you, and you are someone in whol we owe so much. No words can express it properly. From me to you.."No belts, boots or handbags dammit!"

Ty overall for the continued updates. <3
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2023, 09:49:14 AM »
I miss you, Bro. Wherever you are, however you are, may you have precious moments of love, laughter, and peace.

Kemma
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Izee

« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2023, 02:04:00 PM »
...Sending you a lot of knee mail, Brother, I even added another daily Rosary that is dedicated to you, and all of those who are close to you, and love you.

...I miss your r/p and counsel a lot...even when you scold me.   :)

Izee'

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
« Reply #138 on: February 17, 2023, 10:32:33 AM »
update on Ragnar

I was hoping to get to speak to Him, but am still trying!

Update from prism:
Rags was back in icu for a bit, but  is now back again to a regular room, He is sitting up now for the first time since december!
He is  in prism's words "being His butthead self"
They shaved off his beard for medical procedures and he has lost about 80 lbs
prism is fighting with the dr's because after Rags having a pacemaker for so long, and them removing it because of the infection, they have decided He does not need the pacemaker....so both prism and i are like.. wth, if that is the case then why in their infinite wisdom, put one in the first place...so the fight continues

that is what i have for now, other then keeping after prism to take care of herself as well

spiorad{RgR}
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2023, 11:31:21 PM »
This news is best yet, well except for the dr's being buttheads... Okay, there's a damn good reason he had the pacemaker in the first place, unless you cured that, then nope, that's going right back in where it should be...

Prism, please get some rest and take care of yourself too, so you keep your strength up to rip into the doctors and show them they need to return to school to remember how things work and also to keep Rags from thinking he's all better and can walk out by himself. Because we all know he's going to do that, he will find a way. *sends you huggles as well as a couple extra tuff cast iron skillets that have been saved for times like these*

Spi, you as well, take care of yourself... burning the candle at both ends is not fun, just remember you can take time for yourself too... Know that when you speak to him, you can tell him about all those who are wishing him well... *sends you tons of huggles*

Rags, this keeping us on our toes shit has got to stop... but will say this, you got so many people wanting to see you back where you belong, to experience the awesome roleplay that you can do so well, and which I have been missing as of late. I may have retired from roleplay, not going to rule out a visit or more when you are back home. Want to be there for the Gor-wide party in your honor... can you imagine all the kajira stumbling over one another to be the first one to you? It's going to be MAYHEM! And it will be LEGENDARY! Love you Brother!

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2023, 02:44:52 PM »
NOT THE BEARD!!!!!!  THE BRAID????   No no no -pouts before clearing my throat- I didn't say that outloud Bro - No, worse, I put it in writing- Oh well, you know there's lots of sides to me, most of them weird.

Sitting up, eh? Sounds you might get back to a laptop/pc yet. First you have to get all your body parts working at the same time! Yes, you'll make that happen.

Sorry you all are experiencing those frustrations. You finally get to a decent hospital and you get the same old runaround. I hope a plan can be found that works for you all. Until then, keep being you. As you've often said " who else can you be?" -S-

Kemma

Offline Yvonne

• Please... Not until I've had My blackwine...
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2023, 11:35:05 AM »
who ever this is, your a disrespectful asshole

(08:49:33 ) Anonymous : I HOPE RAGNAR DIES IN REAL TIME GOR IS FOR LOSERW

spiorad{RgR}

Hmmmm... 

That explains the scream I heard when I woke up in my wagon a while back.

I do hope the sleen that chomped the little twerp's nards and ran off with those little danglers in its mouth, will recover from having such a tiny and sour meal.   ;D

The Anonymice can be so pathetically annoying at times.  :-\

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2023, 02:21:11 PM »
Bro - You and yours remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Kemma

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #143 on: March 23, 2023, 07:49:59 PM »
Those candles are still burning for the three of you, healing, love, energy and a little extra pinch of patience for the nurses, because we all know he's a grumpy bear at this point. Everyday I am thinking about you three, and hoping that everything is going good... If I could, I would find a way out there to help out woobie, and give updates to spi when possible, but that's not feasible at this time. Know I love you Bro, woobie and spi. So much love to all who call MTC home either in the past or present or perhaps in the future. ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2023, 09:21:05 PM »
Testing, 1 -2- ...
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2023, 08:25:19 PM »
i am sorry for the delay in a update, due to Rags schedule at the rehabilitation nursing home, i do not get as many phone calls
and i have been been going through a couple of sick issues myself of late but i am back!

He is doing good, His spirits are much better. He is still having issues with His left arm and right leg not working very well, so hopefully the physio therapy will help with  mobility, plus with the sudden large weight loss that means a lot of the muscle mass went so that needs to be rebuilt to improve His movement and strength. but He is determined to get back home and we all know what Rags is like when He makes up His mind on something!

i hope to talk to Him this week to get another update and will post for you Aall

much love
spiorad{RgR}
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Yvonne

« Reply #146 on: April 12, 2023, 07:42:37 PM »
i am sorry for the delay in a update, due to Rags schedule at the rehabilitation nursing home, i do not get as many phone calls
and i have been been going through a couple of sick issues myself of late but i am back!

He is doing good, His spirits are much better. He is still having issues with His left arm and right leg not working very well, so hopefully the physio therapy will help with  mobility, plus with the sudden large weight loss that means a lot of the muscle mass went so that needs to be rebuilt to improve His movement and strength. but He is determined to get back home and we all know what Rags is like when He makes up His mind on something!

i hope to talk to Him this week to get another update and will post for you Aall

much love
spiorad{RgR}

That's very encouraging news spi!!

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather too!

All my best to you and Ragnar!! <3

Yvonne

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2023, 07:07:37 AM »
Bro!! I'm so very proud of your relentless determination. Keep up your amazing work!

Kemma

Offline spiorad{RgR}

« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2023, 02:42:46 PM »
i got an update on Rags from His sister

He is back in the hospital with another blood infection, and there is an issue with a high heart rate
with everything He is going through i think the high heart rate is to be expected, sending prayers and thoughts  to Him

spiorad{RgR}

Offline Yvonne

« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2023, 09:43:23 PM »
i got an update on Rags from His sister

He is back in the hospital with another blood infection, and there is an issue with a high heart rate
with everything He is going through i think the high heart rate is to be expected, sending prayers and thoughts  to Him

spiorad{RgR}

Here's looking forward to drinking a toast to his giving that infection a good thrashing, and getting back out of that hospital!

Thanks again spi for the update! <3

Yvonne