Author Topic: kadi  (Read 64456 times)

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: kadi
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2010, 06:35:17 PM »
kadi-bug,

I'm not a doctor *glances at Raz*, but PLEASE do take your meds to the pharmacist and have them check how your drugs are interacting.  My dad almost died many years ago because the doctors were not careful about his combination of heart and blood pressure meds.  Several were interacting badly.  You would be surprised the problems it can cause.

Hope you get better!!

NS
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:39:56 PM by NightStorm »
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2010, 09:36:43 AM »
ok time for a little update i think

i have been in hospital a few times over last couple months last of which was sunday night, they thought it was a heart attack but turned out to be this new super flu bug doing the rounds, so after iv antib;s and anti sickness meds they let me home to his where i had been since friday so all in all i ache i cant sleep, and im to damn hot lol

love you my family xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »
GET WELL SOON!!!

Thats one of those Ubarian type order thingies.
 :-* :-* :-*

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2010, 09:46:51 AM »
Take care of yourself kadi and I hope you feel better soon.  -sends huggs-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2010, 12:21:12 PM »
I hope you feel better soon as well. Usually within my thoughts darlin. -hugs- Take care of yourself and stuff.. :)
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »
Please take of ourself, Heart, and do listen to the orders of your Ubar.

*hugs*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2011, 07:36:02 PM »
ok a update that i didnt want to make ever

after pestering the docs for over a year about the lumps and pain in my neck i had a scan today, the lumps have grown in size and are very abnormal I have been told today that there is a 80% chance that i have cancer, now they are going to do the CAT scan i should have had last year to see how far it has gone as I have lumps in my throat and in my groin, they also found one going up into my head, so all in all kadi is not very happy

love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2011, 07:40:20 PM »
-frowns and hugs gently. then plots to hunt down some dr's-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2011, 07:52:04 PM »
kadi...my thoughts and prayers...and love are with you....chin up sis and know that your loved  ;) :-*
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2011, 08:19:43 PM »
~huggggggggggggggggggles you gently~ I am here if you need to talk or just vent. They seriously need to get their heads out of their asses and get the ball rolling. You are loved dearest kadibear. ~hugggggggggggggggggggglesnuggggggggggggggles you again, gently, as I light a candle to send healing thoughts and energy's your way~

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2011, 08:25:08 PM »
-is going with Sarant...nodslots-  oh kadi,  you are in thoughts and prayers.  If you need anything, ask.  We love you dear.  Take care of yourself. 

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2011, 10:06:57 PM »
I am praying for you, Heart, please take care of yourself, and I will also pray that the medical doctors and others take good care of you.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2011, 10:10:55 PM »
i am here if you need to talk sis... and i will be praying for you...keep that chin up and you will do fine...remember that you are loved...

leaves hugs and kisses...

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2011, 07:13:30 AM »
And I'm going with Sarant and Merci   >:(

In the meantime, prayers are with you kadibear!!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2011, 08:19:10 AM »
-echoing everyone-

know you are loved baby girl. And that you have mucho prayers and love sent your way from the scatterbrain :)

-loves on-
-me

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine