Author Topic: Free Full-Members of Tuchuk... Input on Laws  (Read 6455 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Free Full-Members of Tuchuk... Input on Laws
« on: April 19, 2007, 04:58:30 AM »
No guarantees anything will change, call it curiosity.

I am seldom ever curious. It is just not one of my usual traits. So do not pass up this opportunity.

However, if you could change a law of Tuchuk, what would it be and why?

Do be prepared to potentially get a response to input.

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
Re: Free Full-Members of Tuchuk... Input on Laws
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 09:57:07 AM »
If I could, I wouldn't. I like the laws as they are, doubt I could add anything to them either.  They are simple enough and get right down to buisness, as it were. 

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 02:07:00 PM »
climbs up on a crate an speaks clearly.. Master if it was possible could  slaves be trained to defend with some er um weapons.. ???
duckie rules

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 02:49:38 PM »
Only one thing I can think of is those not fully members of the camp, meaning associate and tp, shouldn't be able to go outside of camp and the territories to personally collar slaves... Though I see that there is a rule about collaring slaves into a personal collar on the slave ownership pages on the website... it says any uncollared slave that wishes to be personally collared will be brought before Ubar or any Council member and questioned about their history on Gor... but that is referring to members of the home...

Karanis

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 02:57:52 PM »
I want to be allowed weapons in the bed chamber again.

I want to be able to kill as often as I used to.

I want to be able to freehand look like a dance fight again, not this counting points and technical schmectical bologna fighting, I understand the force posting issue, and have no problem with that, but I LOVED to spar when I could use my imagination and just see the dance in my head and the weapons flowing, the whip knife being my all time favorite, .....I want to be able to pick up my various whip knives that I cherish so much without men looking at me crosseyed, I want it back on my hip where it belongs, I want to fight too dammit LOL but again, not with that thinking about the 1 blah blah blah 2 blah blah blah 3 positioned towards defense then 4 blocking and moving forward blah blah blah..........GAWDS is that snoozeville stuff.......takes all the damn creativity out of it...

I want to be able to take a piss without having no less than 10 Askari within hearing distance of it.

I want the FM to respect FW as their Sisters and realize our capabilities without being jackasses and so full of testosterone they might pop, and I want FW to act like they deserve that respect and make sure their actions demand it.

huh, I dont want to much eh?

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 05:54:16 PM »
*raises my nearly full bota of paga after taking a big drink*

HERE HERE SIS!!!!!!

NightStorm
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Arlon

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
I have to agree with Ubara Karanis and NightStorm, the combat system is extremely unwieldy. While I am certain it is this way for a reason, its complexity does take all the fun out of it. There's gotta be some way to simplify that.

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 10:22:06 AM »
-comes back and then points a lot at Taryns post- Yeah! I have to agree with her post, I've nearly had anurisms because I thought people were breaking the rules and come to find out that it's a loophole of sorts.

I like the combat system, but as I see it, it isn't really a room system, but a site system. you don't hear "oh, We'll fight the MTC OC/Spar System" it's always been "WM Rules"  just like AR has their own rules (Basically Ours but combo's allowed) or this that and anything in between.

Mal and I have had the kind of fights that Kar was talking about. I'm sure if it is agreed upon by both parties, and y'all are just looking for a bit of fun, I wouldn't see the problem. the Rules set forth are for the idiots who would come in and try to disrupt or whathaveyou. that is why the Warriors train under the rules, to deal with them in a way that it is acknowledged by various other sites. (I say this because of some of the treaties We have with some homes, so that they too can acknowledge.)

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 07:00:13 AM »
Not sure if this would apply to the Laws, but I would like to see a change to the chore boards. I like the way it is, that basically a summary is posted on what the girls did. I realize that our camp is fairly large, and at times, after serving, the girls may have little time to do other chores, but I'm not sure if I would considering serving as a chore.

What I would like to see possibly added, is a sub-board for the chores, where each slave has a folder (thread), to which she posts the scripts of the chore done in the room. This would be for two reasons. One, new girls coming in and learning, could review the previously done chores and use it as a learning tool. And secondly, by posting the actual posts in the room, we can see what is being done and that the chores are being done.

Just my lil opinion is all.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 04:53:23 PM »
climbs up on a crate an speaks clearly.. Master if it was possible could  slaves be trained to defend with some er um weapons.. ???

Only if the slave wishes to be killed for such.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »
Only one thing I can think of is those not fully members of the camp, meaning associate and tp, shouldn't be able to go outside of camp and the territories to personally collar slaves... Though I see that there is a rule about collaring slaves into a personal collar on the slave ownership pages on the website... it says any uncollared slave that wishes to be personally collared will be brought before Ubar or any Council member and questioned about their history on Gor... but that is referring to members of the home...

Shall I also decree no slaves may be collared up in Torvaldsland as well?

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 04:55:55 PM »
shakes her head.. no Master a slave does not wish to be killed.. appologies for her interuption.. she will go back to what is allowed an not speak of this again...
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 05:11:30 PM »

I want to be able to freehand look like a dance fight again, not this counting points and technical schmectical bologna fighting, I understand the force posting issue, and have no problem with that, but I LOVED to spar when I could use my imagination and just see the dance in my head and the weapons flowing, the whip knife being my all time favorite, .....I want to be able to pick up my various whip knives that I cherish so much without men looking at me crosseyed, I want it back on my hip where it belongs, I want to fight too dammit LOL but again, not with that thinking about the 1 blah blah blah 2 blah blah blah 3 positioned towards defense then 4 blocking and moving forward blah blah blah..........GAWDS is that snoozeville stuff.......takes all the damn creativity out of it...

I want to be able to take a piss without having no less than 10 Askari within hearing distance of it.

I want the FM to respect FW as their Sisters and realize our capabilities without being jackasses and so full of testosterone they might pop, and I want FW to act like they deserve that respect and make sure their actions demand it.

huh, I dont want to much eh?

There is only one weapon in our furs you need concern yourself with, and I have it.

Kill who?

No creativity has been lost. It simply requires some skill.

No problem. You are no longer guarded.

Respect is earned. Fully realising capabilities also means realising if a Woman conducts herself improperly she will be collared. A Woman is quite capable of becoming a slave in the blink of an eye.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 05:14:10 PM »
I have to agree with Ubara Karanis and NightStorm, the combat system is extremely unwieldy. While I am certain it is this way for a reason, its complexity does take all the fun out of it. There's gotta be some way to simplify that.

Fight however you wish.... I shall fight by WEBMAZE Combat Standards... you will die and no longer need to be concerned with it. Somehow I doubt this will be much fun.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 05:23:25 PM »
Not sure if this would apply to the Laws, but I would like to see a change to the chore boards. I like the way it is, that basically a summary is posted on what the girls did. I realize that our camp is fairly large, and at times, after serving, the girls may have little time to do other chores, but I'm not sure if I would considering serving as a chore.

What I would like to see possibly added, is a sub-board for the chores, where each slave has a folder (thread), to which she posts the scripts of the chore done in the room. This would be for two reasons. One, new girls coming in and learning, could review the previously done chores and use it as a learning tool. And secondly, by posting the actual posts in the room, we can see what is being done and that the chores are being done.

Just my lil opinion is all.

Though home boards are  bit different than the main Gor board, we still try to keep the actual room scripts posted to a minimum. What my sis proposes is an entire sub-board dedicated to room scripts. Ummmm..... no.

In addition, it is also another board to be moderated and maintained, and with the turnover in wannabe slaves/subbie princesses/useless cumfukme queens the board would be littered with one or two day wonderposts never to be heard from again since in the first night or two they didn't get their pudding mashed the way they had hoped and went off to seek easier game.

As new girls study, simply watching in the room would do just as well. They are permitted observer status prior to collaring when visiting, they have study-time in the room, we have trainers to assist and free to instruct, as well as assisting veteran slaves in performing chores.

Working in the room is always preferable to just wall ghosting or stuffing noses in webpages.