Author Topic: To chels{Ari}  (Read 581 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
To chels{Ari}
« on: October 16, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
I am so sorry about last night, I had an emergency come up that took me off line. I am not upset, mad or anything that resembles the emotion of upset at you at all, it's just well, my knee has been feeling odd since I had a cortisone injection Friday morning, and when I left, it was due to being ordered off the computer and to put an ice pad on it, as it had swollen quite a bit. Okay it was four times it's normal size.

So no, it wasn't your fault, it was all on me. I am soooooooooo sorry to have left you like that, but well when I am told to get off line or lose the computer for a few days, I have no choice.

Love ya chels hun, ~huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggles~

Diane the typist behind Taryn Iona

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
Re: To chels{Ari}
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 05:10:05 AM »
-flashes a hugeeee smile- thank You for "this" Mistress! i love Ya muches and  You take care of that knee,along with the rest of Yourself!  :-* ;)
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know