Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 415755 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1965 on: July 30, 2011, 06:27:50 AM »
done and done Mistresses.

also sending mucho love out to y'all

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1966 on: July 30, 2011, 10:19:31 AM »
Thoughts and prayers to those in need of them.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1967 on: July 30, 2011, 07:28:28 PM »
lights a candle for them in need xx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1968 on: July 30, 2011, 09:20:20 PM »
Already been praying in my own way for both sides... :'( :-*
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1969 on: July 31, 2011, 01:10:20 AM »
A little note, Ray's surgery went fine, though we did learn that his left knee is in the same shape as his right knee was, before he had his knee cap replaced, also known as either a partial or medial knee replacement. So sometime in the near future, depending on how difficult our medical insurance company is going to be, he will more than likely be getting the same done on his left knee. He's healing well, though it's only been a couple of days. There is a bit of pain, but nothing on the extreme side, unless he overdoes something, as he did the day of surgery (he wasn't feeling any pain and as I was dealing with low blood sugar and nausea, he ended up going to the store (roommate drove, he wasn't that insane or stupid) and pushing himself to get a few items that we had forgotten.

With that aside, he got some news on Friday afternoon, something that he has been almost expecting to hear during the past year. The news that his mother had died. From what we are to understand, she went in for surgery to fix something, not sure what, but she came out of the surgery and was doing really well for a couple of days or a week, then suddenly she made a turn for the worst. She fought for nearly 2 days, which we learned the doctors were surprised that she lasted for those 2 days, but the end result was that she lost her battle. She has been in bad health for nearly 10 or 11 years now, in recent years she's gotten worse, in fact, around Mother's Day she had a stroke which nearly took her out, as her outlook of her future was death. But as she was a strong and stubborn woman, her sons learned such from her, she battled her way up and out of the depression she developed and fought her way back to near good health, as excellent health hasn't been in her life for over 14 years now.

She is now no longer in pain, no longer suffering from the many different ailments she had been dealing with over the past 20 years or so. No services are going to be held, her remains, which will be cremated will be sent to her youngest son and when he receives them, he will get the paperwork taken care of and send Ray's vial of her remains to us. Her last wish was to get out of Florida, she wasn't able to in life, but now, she will be with her sons and their wives as well as with her granddaughter, who was the life and soul of her life. Ray also told his brother that she will be returned home to California, as that is where she was born and raised.

Another piece of news we received was that Ray's maternal grandmother died either a couple of days, weeks or month ago. The reason we don't have the exact time of death was that we have been estranged from both her and our grandfather. they weren't happy that we didn't call every week to talk to them, and when they learned we moved out of the state, that didn't win us many points either. But we weren't the only ones who were and are on their bad side, Ray's brother, his wife and daughter also haven't been able to have either one of them talked to them either, he did a couple of things that they thought were bad choices in his life. The both of them are very strict and believe they have the right to decide what their children, grandchildren and their great-grandchildren should be doing with their lives.

So as you can see, we got hit with a lot of bad news in one day, even though we haven't been in contact with our grandparents, we still loved them as they were family. So between Ray having surgery, the bad news and a virus that hit my computer the night of Ray's surgery, I have been in a tailspin, as I try to keep Ray's mind off his mother, which hasn't been an easy task and I would be worried if it was such. I know I stated that I would be starting to do physicals for everyone in camp last Friday night, until I feel I am able to come into camp and be able to do the tasks I have at hand, I will more than likely only be coming in for short periods of time, to be around my family here, who I have come to see as an extension of my own r/t family. I am hoping to be able to come in tomorrow night and do a couple of physicals, as I know migration is close at hand. I know that r/t comes first always, but there is that need that has started, a need to escape my r/t and join in on life in camp, something to keep my mind from turning to thoughts that hurt to go through right now.

I ask that if you are able to, besides thoughts and prayers, to light a candle in mother's memory. -smiles sadly and heads off to bed to get some much needed sleep, with the hope the nightmares don't return tonight-

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1970 on: July 31, 2011, 10:33:49 AM »
-huggles-  You and yours and in thoughts and prayers Sis. 

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1971 on: August 18, 2011, 07:11:37 PM »
she has find out today that her aunt has less then 3 months to live she has cancer they removed her breasts a few months ago but it has come back and there is nothing they can do for her, please my family prayers are needed for my family if they can be spared she loves you all xxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1972 on: August 18, 2011, 07:51:41 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to her and your family kadi

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1973 on: August 18, 2011, 11:37:07 PM »
Done kadibear.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1974 on: August 19, 2011, 03:52:24 AM »
seding love and prayers to you and your family baby girl

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1975 on: August 19, 2011, 08:18:38 AM »
seding love and prayers to you and your family sis...leaves hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #1976 on: August 26, 2011, 11:41:05 AM »
Prayers and positive thoughts to any in need

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
« Reply #1977 on: September 27, 2011, 01:32:15 AM »
better late than never i guess but my heart and thoughts are with her *lights a candle to lead her home*
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #1978 on: October 28, 2011, 05:11:52 AM »
I'd like you ask you all to keep one of my uncles and his wife and family in your prayers.  He went in earlier this week for knee surgery and while on the table, had a massive heartattack.  He's still in ICU in critical condition.  The Drs say they aren't really sure what happened to cause it.  Between Tuesday and last night, his kidneys started to fail, they shut down to nearly no output yesterday and he spiked a fever of 104.  He was started on dialysis and they say it's helping him some.  But the Drs said that he still needed a lot of prayers and luck. 
Thanks..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1979 on: October 28, 2011, 12:16:20 PM »
Color it done.