Author Topic: Ragnar update and Gathering  (Read 77096 times)

Offline helga

Re: Ragnar update and Gathering
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2023, 07:40:08 PM »
My prayers and thoughts are with him at this time.  My heart truly goes out to him.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2023, 04:50:15 AM »
These gods never stop testing you, Bro! The rarity of your strength keeps their eyes upon you. Keep showing them who you are!

Kemma

(Thanks to Rag's sister and his Spi for the update)
To those whom do not feel it, it cannot be explained.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2023, 04:54:11 PM »
Miss you, Bro.

Kemma

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #153 on: May 08, 2023, 05:49:52 AM »
Not going to lie, there have been times this past week were I have almost picked up the phone to call you Bro to tell you something that I wanted to share with you, but then realized I don't have your number anymore. Due to a dead phone with no access to the touch screen, crappy design if you ask me. So instead, I have written it down for the time we get to talk. You need to keep fighting, as I know you know I can be a stubborn brat and will find a way to reach out to you and poke the bear. Am with Kemma, I miss you, Bro. We all love you more than you could ever know.

Diane

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2023, 04:18:13 AM »
Is there an update available?

Kemma

Offline spiorad{RgR}

• Clever as the devil, twice as pretty
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2023, 05:38:19 PM »
Hi Kemma
i got to talk to Rags two wonderfully long calls this week.

He is having good days and bad days, which is understandable, He is out of the hospital and back at the physio-therapy nursing home. They have had him practicing with a electric wheelchair, as he is having mobility issues with one leg and one arm, they have been draining fluid away from his chest which leaves him with some bad cramping. But his spirits are good, he has a adopted one of the aids, he has been a great companion for Rags which he really needed, He has family visiting regularly.

i have passed all the messages to Him, and He is so very touched at the out pouring for prism aka woobie, He will be working to see if he can get online soon... fingers crossed....will keep posted on any changes and any messages He wants to pass...so stay tuned!!

spiorad{RgR}
"In denying it we deny our nature. In betraying it we betray no one but ourselves. The master will never be happy until he is a master. The slave will never be happy until she is a slave. It is what we are."

Offline Izee

« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2023, 01:44:36 PM »
Thank you for the update, spi,   :)  Thank you for keeping close to him and passing on what you learn.

I will continue my knee mail for him and woobie.

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2023, 03:56:13 PM »
spiorad{RgR},

I am so happy to hear this update from you. Those precious calls surely were a welcome balm to your sweet, slave soul. May you receive many more!

Rags,

My dear Brother, I'm thrilled by your continued determination, embracing the tools and dare I say, fools, at your disposal. May your new friend and visiting family bring you strength and smiles and if that's not possible, be slow moving targets for your whit and ire.

Best wishes, always

Kemma

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #158 on: June 03, 2023, 06:59:33 PM »
So happy to see this update. Kendra aka Sahara has been asking for updates as well. She's doing well, things are a bit crazy at home right now, but I am in contact with her regularly. I on the other hand has been crazy busy with job training, but will be graduating onto the floor next week for full production. The summer season has kicked in early here in Fargo. We are pretty sure we only had a week of Spring 2 weeks ago, then right into Summer. At least the snow melted in a week, the upper 80s to low 90s helped a bit. LoL Going to be talking to her tomorrow with this update for sure. Just keep getting healthier and I will be waiting for more wonderful updates.

Offline Yvonne

• Please... Not until I've had My blackwine...
« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2023, 11:15:52 PM »
Hi Kemma
i got to talk to Rags two wonderfully long calls this week.

He is having good days and bad days, which is understandable, He is out of the hospital and back at the physio-therapy nursing home. They have had him practicing with a electric wheelchair, as he is having mobility issues with one leg and one arm, they have been draining fluid away from his chest which leaves him with some bad cramping. But his spirits are good, he has a adopted one of the aids, he has been a great companion for Rags which he really needed, He has family visiting regularly.

i have passed all the messages to Him, and He is so very touched at the out pouring for prism aka woobie, He will be working to see if he can get online soon... fingers crossed....will keep posted on any changes and any messages He wants to pass...so stay tuned!!

spiorad{RgR}

Oh that's wonderful news!!  :)

Just give him best wishes from this firey tempered old grouchy, blackwine guzzling Wagon Woman! :)
Yvonne

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2023, 01:59:16 PM »
Hi Bro,

Happy Father's Day! You have all the great qualities of a wonderful dad - leadership , educator, compassion, lovable, disciplinarian and memorable. Definitely memorable!!! Thank you for all you've given me over the years!

Kemma

Offline helga

« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2023, 06:50:21 PM »
Are there any recent updates regarding the Jarl?

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2023, 04:57:28 AM »
Bro,

Main Hall? Main Fire? Maine USA? Whenever, wherever. I'd love to sit amongst you, listening, learning, once again. No questions. No expectations. Just... you (and anyone/everyone else there).

Please let your Spi update us... soon.

Kemma

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2023, 05:38:04 PM »
Hi Bro,

I respect that your world has grown smaller than it was in the past but I want you to know - you're still have a place in mine. You live in the unforgettable memories in my head and in an irreplaceable place in my heart.

Kemma

Offline Kemma

• Kemma Fritjofsdottir
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2023, 03:42:18 PM »
Hi Bro!

Ready to feel old?? My teen is a freshman in high school!!!! Hard to believe, I know. I feel old but also grateful, as this milestone was a hard fought one. I pray your fights are successful too!

Kemma