Author Topic: Question...  (Read 18425 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Question...
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2010, 06:34:35 PM »
something new..yes yes, it would.. ;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2010, 06:37:52 PM »
Then don't participate? -shakes head-

Nothing gets by you, huh?

If it's grabass, I won't.  And if it's learning, I'm doing it because Rags asked me to.  There's three kind of women that can't play Panthers worth a damn.  Lazy FW, coddled slaves, and bitches who can't control their temper.  Nuff said.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »

If it's grabass, I won't.  And if it's learning, I'm doing it because Rags asked me to.  There's three kind of women that can't play Panthers worth a damn.  Lazy FW, coddled slaves, and bitches who can't control their temper.  Nuff said.

Funny. Coming from someone who isnt imaginative enough to create a new char, wants to have complete immunity in a roleplay. -smiles-. I think you need to reread my post, sweetheart. It was for my Brother, RAGNAR. In response to his question. Not to be overridden by yet another post that is all about you.

Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2010, 06:49:57 PM »

You forgot a fourth female by the way...those not there.

Again...we digress and focus only on Me me me or you you you....take that "grabassing" to pm's or board mails.

To reiterate...

Is there enough interest to once again do the Annual Forest Event, or would you rather I think of another Event to hold?

Note....Either do the Annual Forest Event...OR...another Event.

Anyone....ELSE?

Raz

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2010, 07:28:04 PM »
i wasn't going to post. this mudsling, grabassing, whatever this thread has turned into...it's just plain disrespectful to the Man that started it.

He started this thread wanting opinions about the Event.

Kimba, you have a talent in making everything about you. you don't like the event, you don't care for those that participate, you don't respect anyone that participates. you only did because of the friendship and respect you have with Ragnar...but the Event is simply an embarrassment and the participants seem to be having a load of fun doing dumbshit stuff that was all wrong.

your words.

even when the thread started to go back on track, you came back and once again made it about you. you came and stirred the shit pot back up. you sit on some imaginary high horse and spout how it would be better if the event was done your way, in your room, so it would be easier for you, more convenient for you.

see, for years i was under the impression that the Forest Event was something Ragnar busted His ass to put together to try and give everyone a time to step outside the norm and unwind. guess i must have missed the memo when it suddenly became Kimba's Forest Event.

i'm done with this thread.

if anyone has any issue with anything i have said, feel free to see Master Raziel.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2010, 07:54:14 PM »
I enjoy the Forest event- but with the recent outbreak of panther girls? [on other sites] it seems that alot of people dont want to deal with panther girls...

and I know that our TRC ladies are pantherBABES... but yeah...

I do like the idea of having it set somewhere diffrent- like Port Kar, we could be pirates and theves!! [and lure can be a she-urt]

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »
but the Event is simply an embarrassment and the participants seem to be having a load of fun doing dumbshit stuff that was all wrong.

To clarify, before last year what you said was true.  Exactly.  Then last year Rags talked me into doing it, and we did it different.

Now, the argument is whether to continue the momentum from last year, or go back to the old way.

Probably the one who most wants to continue the momentum is Rags.  Not me.  Not by a longshot.  And second is Taspan.  She's the best Panther that is likely to actually have time for this, and I guarantee you that she won't do it except as Tasp.

You all need a huge break from not roleplaying in MTC, I am sure.  Doing something different is really important the way you have been busting your asses in your real roleplay, huh?
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2010, 06:12:55 AM »
Being new to all this,either would be exciting for me but...this shyt slinging isn't so much fun :'(

Master Ubar,i would indeed need Your assistance and guidance with a new and different character,i promise to keep my feet to myself...least for a lil while..hehe ;)
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2010, 06:15:57 PM »
Now if everyone is done...focus on the topic.

If you dont have something to actually contribute to the thread anymore then do not post any further.

You all know who Im talking about.

Stick to the thread or get off the pot and go somewhere else to shit.

Raz

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2010, 06:28:46 PM »
I will eagerly participate, in whatever event is selected, and I know that I will have a lot of fun.  I urge all of my friends at WM, to do the same. It is an opportunity to do something totally different for a few weeks...I learned a lot about myself, and r/p, at the last event.  I am sure that I will do so again, in 2011. 
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2010, 01:47:11 PM »
I wanted to add- most importantly, I -really- want to still have this event- no matter what it looks like.... wether it be FE or PKE.... or random upside down world- whatever it is, I will be there... [but not with bells on.]

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2010, 02:11:44 PM »
I wanted to add- most importantly, I -really- want to still have this event- no matter what it looks like.... wether it be FE or PKE.... or random upside down world- whatever it is, I will be there... [but not with bells on.]

Oh now I think you would look good in bells. *chuckles then runs*
OOC - Rick

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2010, 02:20:47 PM »
-hands the bell'less one bells-...i'll be there. To show my support for Bro's event Whatever style of it he does choose. -s-
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 04:02:20 PM »
I'll support and help out Rags in anyway I can. 

-Takes bets on if Shoko can hit Rick with one of those bells she was given....so far is saying yes.  lol-

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2010, 09:30:15 AM »

-Takes bets on if Shoko can hit Rick with one of those bells she was given....so far is saying yes.  lol-

She would have to catch me first  :P
OOC - Rick