Author Topic: Shylina's Activities  (Read 2808 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Shylina's Activities
« on: February 07, 2009, 08:58:09 PM »
Our sis will be offline for a couple days due to her dog eating her wire.

So to maintain her life in camp, she is considered to be getting twidderpaited over a certain young Warrior and has been taking multiple baths, scrubbing well.... shaving legs (only killed two axes and 14 quiva).... ordered a custom made girlie girl dress that is light and cool in the heat for evening wear... got a pedicure (and only three thralls died during the process).... Had all the callous scraped off her hands and feet (only ruined 19 scrapers getting it done)... and rumor has it she has even started wearing undergarments!!!

Offline Fishy!

Re: Shylina's Activities
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 10:55:55 PM »
-Order Delivered-

1. Light rep "girly dress" in light green with yellow accents.
2. Light rep "girly dress" in light yellow with blue accents.
3. 10 sets of undergarments in various colors.
4. 2 pairs well fitting leathers
5. one pair of Pajamas. (fitted "Shoko Style": drawstring pants and longsleeve shirt)

-Paid in full by [NAME WITHELD]-

heh.... hopes you like your girly clothes... -scrams-

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 08:01:12 AM »
-just.... snickers-

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 10:44:53 AM »
*falls down fainted*

She even washed..........  her face!.. with water and everything!!

*shudders*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
-Raises a brow and wonders who the young Warrior is... and thinks i must make time to meet him-
bye bye!

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 11:39:05 AM »
oh Shy I gotted you a gift!

-leaves a basket of frilly froo froo girly bathing things.... including soaps and shampoos and oils for the skin, all scented like ramberries, so she may be sweet smelling while she is sweet looking-

Offline Lilac

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 05:04:48 PM »
raises an eyebrow and frowns as I get a glimpse-  bah.. foolishness.. girlie stuff.. bah..  she must have been out in the heat to long.. or got side swiped by a stray bosk or something..

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »
-just hopes its wapike that got her all twitterpated... so lilac can have a frilly froo froo shy as a daughter in law-

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »
thinks someone should have remembered.... I said I would be in my wagon getting some well needed rest after 1!!!!!! Bath...... and giving myself some much needed down time... ( grumbles that said sleen has death wish).   and it only takes 2 quiva. one per leg and feet... there ain't enough pumice stone or scraper in all of gor to get those off..... I will save the girly stuff to trade ..... the clothes. will be stored for if ...... IF..... there is ever a need.. and I have always..... ALWAYS worn undergarments....  ( though I have to admit I like the jamies SHoko thankies.  but wheres my okapi slippers damnit)  and Yes woobie... with soap. and water....  and even washed my hair....

finishes this.... nods.... having stated the record... picks up a number 8 fry pan for any disputes... grabs staff and gear and whip and heads off into the herds...  since there is work to be done.  ( late night tonight folks... will see you when I get in)

and I am NOT Twitterpaited... stay out of the water...

The Bosk Herder
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 08:16:18 AM by Shylina Marie »
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2009, 09:49:30 AM »
-checks the bath tubs-

Shy.... unless youre bathing in paga... you gotta be bathing in the water... and after prolonged exposure im sure some of the twitterpation would soak into your skin -nods lots-

anyways! I brought you some slippers!

-big grin and then scrams-

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »
(( heaves a huge exasperated sigh )).... until further notice. role play wise... Shylina is out at daylight and in at sun set... she bathes every other day..... uses soap... shaves legs every four days.. changes clothes daily.... and sleeps alot....

(( side note.:  net got repaired today. and shut off tonight due to circumstances we can't control.  as soon as things are back in order I will be back in....I will check the boards from work but for obvious reasons I can not log in and role play.  feel free to hit me on msn or the boards if you need me..but please understand this may take a while. love you all.))

Shylina Marie
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Lilac

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »
notes all the bathing and primping and stuff and wrinkles my nose and shakes my head while calling for healers as something aint right with her.. I am sure of it..   

goes off to work with the kailla and get DIRTY... -nod nod-

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 07:48:44 AM »
bosk calves every where..... plains winds are a pain in my ..... well ya know......still getting on each days events..... looks for the direction of camp and hopes to get in there soon... but still unsure of exactly when...heaves a sigh and goes back to work.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 07:52:43 AM »
(( Just because I can))

Skips.... yes I said SKIPS through camp proper... much to the amazment of everyone that sees.  singing as she goes.... even going into berats pen and offering him some much needed carrots with his feed..... then Skips back across camp....and just kinda bounces around the wagons... using a thralls head for target practice with her old number 6 fry pan..  threatening kajira if they get in her way..... pausing to shake a wagging finger ..... Don't drink the water you will get twitterpaited....... and just seems to be happy for some weird sick twisted reason....  and takes her boots that need to be resoled to the cobblers wagon... leaving them right in the middle of the work bench.

(( its friday.... ))

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 05:11:03 PM »
-watches Shy skip across camp, yells out- Someones been drinking the water!

-then remembers she caught a certian young warrior drinking water while at the point-