Author Topic: In Memoriam - Nexhias  (Read 7747 times)

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
Re: In Memoriam - Nexhias
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 07:01:19 AM »
My thoughts and prayers go out to Nexhias and all her friends & family. She sounds like a great lady & I wish I would have had the pleasure of knowing her. I know that her passing has left a great hole & emptiness in Tuchuk. May peace fill your hearts as each of you remember her.

Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline snare{AD}

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 11:43:31 AM »
....sitting quietly as I read everyone's words before my own....

I honestly have no words to express how I feel at this moment nor the words to say what she meant to me....

She was there for me when I hurt. She was there for me when I needed a boot in the backside. She was always there for me.

Truly missed but never forgotten she will be.

...leaves kisses and hugs for my family...
...you call me a bitch...
...like it's a bad thing...

Offline Furaan

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 11:58:59 AM »
*just simply kisses my finger tips pressing them to her lips and walks away* any words would be meaningless.
To know others, one must know themselves. I learn to fight, I fight to learn.

Offline Nicolas Tabar

• Everywhere I go I am an outsider, yet I fit in
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »
I know that i have been gone a long time, and to tell the truth, i do not know at this time whether or not I will be returning.  I understand if there are some out there that do not with to see Me posting, but I feel that as a one time member of this family...  I have the privilege of being allowed to say something.

I admit, I don't remember actually meeting Nexhias, I wish that I could remember meeting her, or at least have more to say about her. She is a member of the family, she will be missed, that is something that can not be denied, or resisted, it is a force in the world if not the universe.

I can only hope that I will be missed as much as she is.  I think that for anyone to be taken from us the way that she was is wrong, but again something that we can not avoid at some point.  At the same time, missing someone like this is a natural thing.  I think that she would want us to remember her in a positive light.
Follow the white rabbit

Offline Savi

• Claudia
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »
I'm shocked to hear the News. My deepest condolences to her Family and Friends.
I beleive I met her only once, and she was a nice and kind Person...
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
-- Miss Piggy

Offline leylani

• His lil treasure
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 02:26:41 AM »
My deepest condolences and and sympathy to all of You , She touched many hearts and You are all in My thoughts and prayers ~hugs~
She came and stood before me, and then dropped to her knees, resting back on her heels. She lowered her head and extended her arms, wrists crossed, the submission of the Gorean female.

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »
I'm sad that she has passed, and know that she has gone to a better place...

I've been listening to this song quite a bit, and thinking of our Sister.  It's by the Editors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blP9LWyKqzI

~Dylan~

Offline Terran

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 09:41:48 PM »
Rest well, Sister...you will be missed.
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline imogen{MTC}

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2009, 12:00:42 AM »
i know i have not been in MTC in a long while, but when i heard of her passing from a fellow player at CC my heart sank. it began to hurt, she was a wonderful Ubara and a wonderful woman. i shall light her a white candle, and a blue candle. one for her to be able to find her way to her new home with the goddess, and the other to heal her soul of anything it may have sustained. with love i send my prayers to the goddess to keep our sister/Mistress's soul safe within her arms.

-imogen{MTC}

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »
I am sad to hear of the sad news....  She will be missed by many

Offline -Alice-

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2009, 08:44:39 PM »
It's too hard to see how people in my life are going to a better place...

And it's more harder than anything to say goodbye to them...

Nexhias is now with Angels, and I'm pretty sure than my boy is with her, and they both are watching us now...

Two days after my boy died, my niece wrote me something she read somewhere, translated to English it says:

"There's a place, in heaven, for all those angels watching over us, and each one has a candle, and everytime we drop a tear for them, that candle turns off..."

Let's not drop more tears, It's hard, I know, because I'm still crying after almost two years, but at the same time I think than they are in the best place ever and I feel protected, because they are looking and taking care of us...

Brandi, she will always be alive, inside our hearts...

Alice...

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »
I knew the wonderful Nexhias when I was the slave tamara.... she was a great woman and a great teacher.  I know I have moved on to other things but when I heard of her passing I know how many loved and admired her.  I know that everyone was close in this family.  I pray that the Ubar is doing well.

She will never be forgotten nor away from the camp for her memory will forever live in spirit.

Ubara Judy... Isle of Cos, PG
RIP tamara....

Offline ki

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2009, 07:49:22 AM »
left in the room

(04:34:19 ) Messenger Yellow sashed : has been sighted...

(04:35:01 ) Messenger Yellow sashed : I'm sorry to hear for the loss of The Ubara and wish this home well

(04:35:08 ) Messenger Yellow sashed : leaves...

he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »

I have come to this thread so many times, had so many feelings, many memories, but am at a loss.

How can I place into words my feelings?

How can I express the sadness of my loss?

How can I express the comfort in knowing Nexi no longer hurts?

I guess that is not important.

What is important?

Nexi knows.

Offline Skylar of Mistledale

• Blessed and Highly Favored of God
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »
Thank you Raz for text message letting me know about Nex

to you all whom loved and mourn her passing... my thoughts and prayers...

to her family... my deepest sympathies...

to Nex.... no words can be found to say all that needs to be said...

rest in peace...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". John 14:6