Author Topic: Rachel Tatellio's Passing  (Read 6108 times)

-A Mut Misfit-

Re: Rachel Tatellio's Passing
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »
IM very sorry to hear about Rach..loved when she stopped in the CS..she will be missed

Kyle..you are inmy prayers as is Rach and her family *hugs to all*

*leaves a rose for Rach

Offline Easy

• Yea, So Im'm Easy
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2009, 08:58:44 PM »
WOW...im shocked by this news. the few times I have chatted in her room she was so very much full of life and enjoyed her room and her friends there alot, she was a dear..and i wish i had dropped in more now..she never let me know of any health probs she had , she had to be a very strong person r/t...

well...the angels have their director now...i know the plays are continuing above...

we will all...be there to see them someday rach..

my prayers are wif her family and her friends here as well

« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 09:25:47 PM by Easy »

Offline ~Meg~

• Watches ya outta the corner of my eye!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2009, 09:18:37 PM »
I am really sorry to hear about Rachel. I didn't really know her that well...Just from the times she stopped in  the Coffee Shop..She was very pleasant and cheerful,

When I first started chatting...I never thought chat could be like this...

Even though we have our own rooms that we chat in..and drop in here and there once in awhile...When something tragic happens..It's like the whole maze pulls together and sends their condolences..their thoughts and prayers and most of all..their love..And for this,  I am proud to call the Maze my home. There is no place like home...

Rachel will be missed by all
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 09:33:28 PM by ~Meg~ »
One day at a time is enough....Don't look back and grieve the past, it's gone....And Don't be troubled about the future, It has not come yet....Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Offline Spot

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 08:24:39 PM »
It's really tough to put into words thoughts right now as I find this out. I had popped in the room a few times recently, and even messaged her on yahoo and didn't get one of the usual responses.

Rachel, I'm glad that I popped in not long ago and that we shared a helluva talk, and that we let the past stay there, in the past and made something of the present. I know you are loved, by those in your life offline and online, and for all of those folks, I truly pass on my deepest condolences. May you stay as blessed on your journey forward and continue to spread your love to those who knew you.
Remember you are loved by many, and Godspeed Rach.

JaySpot

Offline Serinna

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 11:02:06 PM »
I had no idea that She was ill. My condolences to all that knew Her

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:27:08 PM by Serinna »
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Ara

• What are you looking at ????
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »
I am sorry to hear of rachels passing . I loved the the plays back when I had more time to be in them and r/p with her and the gang . It saddens me to no end . I am also sad for you my friend *hugs*  I will keep you and your family in my heart . I know that no words can be of consolation.. just know that she was greatly loved and adored and will be missed as you will be .

take care and much love
Ara~
Judy

"We are all in the gutter only some of us are looking at the stars"

Offline kay

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 07:25:45 AM »

I was SO saddened to hear of Rachel's passing.  ~shakes my head~
What a wonderful, wonderful lady she was.  She will be dearly missed.  One word comes to mind when I think of Rachel.  FUN!  She was such a fun and loving person. I always told her how talented she was with her plays.  She loved doing them and it definately showed.  I remember one of her first plays she did, and I can't believe I did this, but then again maybe I do when it comes to me, I came in as a maid and said don't mind me, I am here to dust and she laughed.  Well I was nosey of course and wanted to see what was going on.  I saw her the next day and told her that I was the maid.  She was so good natured and laughed and said she loved it.  Over the years chatting with her, she asked fred and I to be in her plays.  I was a wannabe for sure.  I would of loved doing it, but real time would not permit here.

I am sorry for everyone's loss.  We will miss you dearly!  As I can tell, you were loved by very many.  May our memory of you stay alive in our hearts always dear ~Rachel~. 

Offline ~Samantha Emeris~

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »
Rachel was a good friend. She was fun to talk to and, with Tim, taught me everything I now know about roleplay. I enjoyed the almost two years we did have and I will miss her greatly. You can't really tell through text, or get it through, how you are really feeling but I grieve for her.

I too hope she went to that "Happy Place." And then maybe one day I will see her again.

I love you Rachel. With all my heart.
~Samantha Emeris~