Author Topic: Rachel Tatellio's Passing  (Read 6058 times)

Offline Sir Kyle

Rachel Tatellio's Passing
« on: February 19, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »
I am very sad to have to post more sad news. After a sudden illness Rachel Tatellio of the New York City room is gone, hopefully to that "Happy Place" she strongly believed in. The kidney transplant her mother gave her as a child could no longer fight off the infections that ravaged her body as the many overused antibiotics no longer worked.

We both enjoyed the many fantasy nights we spent in Webmaze over the last twelve years, but I just need to step away. The memories here will just be too painful for me, at least right now.

Kyle

rep

Re: Rachel Tatellio's Passing
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »
i'm sorry for your loss. i wish you moments of peace

kiah{MTC}

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 12:33:06 PM »
My sorrows to those who knew Rachel well, and those who did not get the chance to know her.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 04:09:15 PM »
You have all my sympathies, Kyle. Rachel was a wonderful person and a pleasure to know. She will be remembered fondly and missed greatly. I was very pleased that she stepped up and agreed to become a staff member here at webmaze. I always felt she had all the right qualities to excel at her online position. In the several meetings we had, she proved to be resourceful, intelligent, helpful and am altogether pleasant person to be around. My memories of Rachel memory will always be fond ones.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 04:16:57 PM by Buddha »

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 04:35:49 PM »
Kyle, you have my condolences as does all of Rachel's family and friends.  She was a wonderful woman and a blast to be around.  This only adds to the pain I am feeling and I can only sympathize with everyone else that feels the same.

Raz

Offline ***THE BITCH***

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 04:53:17 PM »
I just stumbled on this post.. and I am extremely saddened to hear of Rachels passing.. She was a wonderful woman and will be greatly missed

TB
The voices in my head are friendly

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 06:30:11 PM »
Rachel was a doll, and super creative, her work will definatly be missed.

she was a treasure, my condolences and prayers are with her family and those that loved her.

Pollypocket

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »
Kyle, I am so very sorry to read of Rachel's passing. My very deepest sympathy. She was a joy to know.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2009, 05:46:50 AM »
My prayers and condolences ...  Though I never really got a chance to get to know her, Rags has always spoken so fondly of her..

*hugs*
woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 06:09:11 AM »
while I did not know Rachel... I had heard of her. and many spoke in fondness of her.. my prayers are with her family right now. as we all have come to know such strong loss of late...  its my hope and prayer that we will muddle through it all somehow..... and maybe have become a richer person just by having known these amazing people.

Shylina Marie... aka Tina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline ki

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2009, 10:59:36 AM »
i am sorry that i did nor get to know Her.. having on met Her
passing like ships in the night.. so to speak.. my sympathy
and condolences
he is a beast. steel bound..he does not change..he goes on... tho the day passes on leaden feet.. and the sky weeps.. he goes on ..

Offline Devona

Rachel Tatellio's Passing
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 03:17:21 PM »
Thoughts are with you  and her family. If there is anything i can do you know how to get a hold of me!

Offline ~lava~

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2009, 09:21:49 AM »
It’s hard to say goodbye…

The loss of Rachel will be profound here at Webmaze. She worked tirelessly writing those entertaining plays for her Creative Arts Theater.  And her New York City room was unique and very successful. But it wasn’t work to her. She loved every minute of it. It allowed her creativity to soar.

But her loss will be felt even deeper in our hearts. She was such a special person. We shared many years chatting together. She was sassy and loving and gracious enough to let me into her life and share the love of a very special man. I never thanked her properly for that. But I know that she knows my thoughts.

Boo…you already know what’s in my heart…
And for the rest of you that loved her as well, I pray for peace and comfort.

Rest in peace, girlfriend…and thank you for everything.

Your “straight arrow” friend…
Megan/lava

Offline TimTheEnchanter

• Who? Me?
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2009, 09:48:04 AM »
takes a deep breath... hoping it will help... but knowing that it wont...

How can I start this... how can I put into words everything that fills my mind, body, and soul?

Rachel, you were more than a friend, more than a confidant, more than I can imagine at times.  It's taken a week for me to get this far, and this far is hardly even the beginning of my life without you.  I wouldn't trade the time we spent together for anything in the world, but I'd trade anything I had for the chance to say goodbye.

Goodbye Rachel.  I love you, and I miss you.
Tim

Offline -Alice-

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 04:46:45 PM »
I just read this and I can't believe it... It's hard for me to say how this news made me feel...

Those memories about her roleplaying and being around to help...

All those nights where you can always find her and be free to talk with her...

All those emotions comes out to my heart now...

You won't be missed, because i'll keep you in my heart... And you will always live there...

My deepest condolences to her family and friends...

Alice...