Author Topic: Goodbye...  (Read 2878 times)

Offline Tig-Tig

• If You don't know... then You don't need to!!!
Goodbye...
« on: March 01, 2009, 02:47:27 AM »
03:20:38 )
|:|:|:|:|Sandra|:|:|:|:|
[PIC]
Sandra LaGrace
OO
MTC
: has been sighted...

(03:21:58 )
[PIC]
Sandra LaGrace
OO
MTC

in/at my wagon
says to ALL
: She woke up and looked over at the boxes that were still packed from moving back into Her wagon. She hadn't unpacked since then. She didn't have the desire to. She was having a hard time feeling at home here with all that had happend. She knew Jade and them were leaving soon. She didn't want to be on Her own traveling the planet. This was Her chance to be with friends that were almost family to Her, at times maybe even more so then Her real family. She quickly got dressed and then stepped outside of the wagon just in time to see Keegan and Davine riding into the main camp. She called them over and asked when they were leaving. Keegan informed Her that they were about to pull out now, They had just come to get Her and leave a bag of coinage on the Ubar's dias, for payment of the few supplies used by their family in the past few hands and in those few ihns She made up Her mind. She looked around the sleeping camp and then was when She seen 4 of Marko's Outriders bringing 4 bosk up the row. Keegan instructed them to hook them to Her wagon.

(03:23:20 ) Visitor~o~o : has been sighted...

03:23:53 )
[PIC]
Sandra LaGrace
OO
MTC

in the main camp area
says to ALL
: She walked back into the wagon and grabbed the scroll She had prepared for Ragnar and Her quiva belt. She knew that they already had Cuffner and the other kailla that Krul had left to Her ready to go. She looked to the water trough that She had been dumped in and then let out a low sigh. She was ready to move on with Her life. She looked to Keegan and then informed Him She was ready to go. As the Outriders finshed hooking up the team She walked to Rags Dias and put the bag of coin from the Darkrose Family, Her Scroll and MTC tags on the Ubar's seat. Then She headed back to Her wagon lot.

03:24:36 )
[PIC]
Sandra LaGrace
OO
MTC
: Keegan looked at His brother and then Davine and then to Her. She was pulled up onto the back of Keegan's kaiila and then they headed for the footlights of the Camp where the rest of the group was waiting. She slid off of Keegan's mount and then looked over at Jade and Marko already on their Mounts. She then took the reins to Cuffner from Davine and mounted Him. She looked one last time to the place that had held Her heart for so long. She wiped the tears from Her cheek knowing that this would be the last time She laid eyes on MTC. After all that had happend in the past few hands, and the way that things seemed to change, it was time for Her to make Her own life now. She had given many good years to MTC and had found love within the arms of Krul. She would never forget the ones She called family. The hardest part was going to be leaving behind Her True. She hoped that Vala would understand and one day forgive Her for leaving, but the past just seemed to haunt Her here. There was no escapeing His memories here. She nodded to Jade and Marko and with that the signal was given for the group to move. She nudged Cuffner and then urged the beast to a full run, as She rode like the wind under the moonlight. She disappeared into the night and the plains of Gor to start over again.

(03:24:55 )
[PIC]
Sandra LaGrace
OO
MTC
: leaves...

OOC-
I, the typist behind Sandra, am makeing this choice to leave because My heart is no longer here in MTC. I feel like a stranger in My Home and just feel as though there is no further that I can take Sandra if I remain in MTC. There are a few of You that I will miss rp'ing with and a few of You I will try to miss.  I know there are some who will say I went about this the wrong way. I did what I felt I had to do for my own sanity and health. I come online to rp and have fun and escape from the hell that is my real life. I don't come on here to deal with drama and bullshit and be put in tears by the people that supposedly call Me family. I'm done crying, I'm done hurting when I leave camp at nights, I can't do it anymore. Yes I will still be in Gor, and maybe one day if Ragnar allows it, I may come back and visit. Those of You that wish to still talk to Me, You know My MSN and how to reach Me.  I wish all of You the best and hope that You find Your own happiness and wealth of love within each other. 

Be well Tuchuk.  You will forever be a part of the Woman I am today.

Sandra
aka Tiggie
Tiggie -

Tears of Raine Cirprianni

"Time heals all, I hope."

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: Goodbye...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 08:22:35 AM »
I will try and be nice.

*shrugs*  It had already been foreseen.  For the last year it was coming and we knew.  Ever since you diappeared from MTC and showed up in Venna at Pure Gor.

All that had to be done was to simply show up and express your feelings in camp to the Ubar instead of stalking off like a thief in the night.  I was actually counting the days of how long it would take.  With Krul leaving, I knew you wouldnt be far behind as you hardly ever showed anyways unless he was here.

In answer to you feeling like a stranger in your own home, that answer falls upon you.  When you distance yourself, no one knows you anymore.  When you leave to go to other homes to rp, well, we forget who you are and how you are.  You came to camp on a regular basis when Krul was here.  This is what happens to FW who FC and focus only on their mates and no longer to the whole of camp.

Now if you had been feeling like you were under duress or stress because of coming online to home, surely, those that could end it did not know to help, because you did not ask for it.  If you had to deal with drama and bullshit, well, again, there might be more of a lack of that stuff if you were straight shooting with those that cared for you instead of pitching a fit, mouthing off and logging off like you are prone to do, especially when one simply asks for you to talk or to listen for a moment.  You see, we might actually be caring people if YOU take the time to know people, and not just assume, because we certainly try to get to know you.

We know you will still be on Gor.  You have been on Gor this whole time, just in other rooms.  It's ok, you go right ahead, that is your choice to make.  We will still be here as we have been.

Yes, I am one that will say you went about it the wrong way.  Krul did it the right way.  You simply had to come in and talk to the Ubar and leave on good terms with everyone.  Instead, well, your own timestamps speak for themselves.

Seriously, before you go and begin blaming others for your troubles and worries, and Im not saying that there is no fault in others, because yes there is fault in everyone, but YOU too must accept fault for your own actions or as it pertains to camp, your lack of actions thereof.  You have been online the last few nights on messenger.  At anytime you could have messaged someone or the Ubar.  The Ubar had been online everynight this last week and at anytime, again, you could have expressed your concerns or feelings of being segregated and not at home.  If you feel your heart is no longer of the home, we will not hold you against your will.  There are those that have left in the past because of their lack of roleplay drive.  They have left to try and find such.  Some have and stayed where they were.  Some have not and left Gor altogether.  Some have even left and returned.  So, you are not the first, just many of those that have in the past, did it on different terms, many with HONOR.

Look the word up.

Be well or not.

It doesnt really matter now does it?

Raz

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 09:44:04 AM »
I debated not posting at all to the OOC part of this post, because Raziel really said it all, and rather nicely as well.  However....

The drama you hate so much?  That you can't stand to be around?  That you're leaving MTC because you can no longer deal with it?  Yeah, that was created by YOU.  Sure, we have drama, any home does, none can be completely free of it, and we all deal with as accordingly as we can.  However, the drama you are speaking of?  Completely and totally created by you.

For instance:

The night you openly posted to damita about adding her to your msn and vice versa.  It was a big oopsie on your part for two reasons.  One - You dropped the PM, if you hadn't none of us would have known about Two.  Two - You broke the rules of MTC.  Slaves are not supposed to be handing out their messengers to anyone but council, Coordinators, and trainers, and their personal owner.  Which you were not.  When reminded of said rule, you went off on Kelsey, who was only doing her job as a Council member, and Slave Coordinator.  Real mature.

The night damita was on your porch.  You were coddling a slave who had been in trouble, keeping her to yourself, because "you were the right person" to handle her at the moment.  No, you were keeping her out of trouble, so that someone in MTC might actually LIKE you.  Granted, that was the most interaction I have seen you do upon my coming to MTC - and let's face it, in four years that I have been here?  And that's the most interaction?  Yeah, that's pretty sad, Tiggie.  What happened anyway?  I glanced to the slave on your porch, and you PMed, flipped out on me, cursed me, and told me to stay the fuck out of your business and not look at the slave on YOUR porch.  You left immediately afterwards.  Oh yes.  That was my JOB sweetheart.  To look at that slave on your porch, because she wasn't YOUR slave.  Perhaps you would understand the meaning of the word JOB if you had actually come into MTC and worked your CLAN or done anything besides sit on your porch like a lump because "Krul isn't here.  Where is Krul? Why did Krul leave me all alone?"

The night of Ubara's Pyre.  Oh yes, let me get to this, because in all honesty, you are an ass hat, and nothing could have made me so tired of you, than that night.  Your posts alone, riled me up.  About how your friends were there to comfort YOU.  You had a huge Tuchuk family, all mourning along with you, but you asked folks in to comfort YOU.  Oh, and let me begin on katerina (or however you spell that girls name).  Her actions, thoughts, everything about her was INAPPROPRIATE considering the mood Tuchuk was in.  It was irking everyone.  Oh of course.. Except for YOU and your POSSE.  Taryn PMs the girl to tell her to tone it down?  And instead of letting her MASTER decide what to say to Taryn.  You immediately jump on Taryns ass, telling her that these people were your friends, and that Taryn should shut her mouth because it wasn't about Taryn, but about Nexhias.  And that you had beef with Taryn about shit she supposedly said about you.  And she had no right to talk to katerina because these people were here to comfort YOU.  No.  That night was about Nexhias.  And you... once more.. made it all about you.  Taryn wasn't the only one who was pissed about that slave that night, she was just the one who made mention of it to the slave.  But you couldn't see that could you?  Nope.  There was Tiggie, all wrapped up in her own little world again, wondering how she could make everything about HER.

And the humdinger, the ringer, the one thing you seem to be pissed off about more than anything at the moment.  Then night you returned to Camp from a 24 ahn kaiila ride around the footlights of Camp.  Both you and he had to go to bed the first night, so you picked up RP where you had left off, without asking Poppa if that would be ok.  So you return to Camp, riding IN FRONT OF A MALE UNKNOWN TO OUR HOME on his Kaiila, and act like everything is going to be ok?  And when Poppa tells you that it is not ok, and that it was inappropriate.  What happens then?  Oh yes.  You make it all about YOU again.  About how no one wanted YOU to have fun.  Or YOU to spend time with a Man who makes you smile after Krul left.  You even went so far as to say that Nexhias' death to Poppa, was the same as Krul leaving to you.  Nyuh uh, Sister.  Not the right way to go.  It's called tact.  It's called using your brain.  If you had just simply accepted it for what it was, instead of opening your mouth and letting it spew shit, you may have had better luck.  Yer all pissed off about the trough?  Yeah, that was a reminder, that despite being a Daughter, you are still a Woman, and sometimes, Women need to be put in their places.  Oh but nope.  You got all huffy because YOU weren't invited to a dinner.  Oh boo hoo, please cry me a river, the plains are kinda dry.

And so you are leaving. -shrugs-  I knew about it the night of Nex's pyre, when you told my husband over MSN, that it was bullshit, that you were leaving MTC and never coming back, because MTC was NOT the same place it once was, and Krul was right.  No.. MTC has changed.  Apparently, we are just less tolerant to your Drama Queen BS than we were a few years ago when you actually showed up regularly, or perhaps, we haven't changed at all, and you have.  Because you certainly are not the same Woman I met almost 8 years ago in PP.

You bitch and complain about these people, being more family than we were.  Wonder why.  You came into the room, the first time, after awhile, and I got messages from people.  PMs from people.  Who is that?  Where did she come from?  What is going on?  And I had to explain who you were to these people, because you never showed up.  And when you did, it was when Krul made his brief appearances, before you both disappeared again.  Oh and everytime you got called on something, or said something that was not appropriate to people (i.e, your rant in my PM over damita) you just left, stormed off, and didn't come back for months at a time.  Let me tell you something sister.  We aren't at all perfect, and those who think they are, are delusional.  We all make mistakes, the trick of it is, to make sure you stick around and learn from them.  Obviously you have not.

If you were leaving because you cried behind the screen, because MTC just wasn't "right for you", because you had made an honest effort and it just didn't work out?  You wouldn't be getting this rant.  But since you couldn't get the attention you needed from MTC.  Because no one would rush right out of their way from the current RP to go seek you out, to hold your hand, hug you, and make sure YOU were ok, despite what all else was going on in Camp, you are leaving.  You were alone, because you chose to be.  Even in your IC post - Hope my True Vala will be ok.  Yeah well, I can't speak for Vala, but I would like to know where SANDRA was, when Vala lost her Daughter during Migration and probably could have used her True, Sandra.  Oh. You couldn't make that all about you huh?  Or you were too busy playing somewhere else.

To be honest, Tiggie?  You were already gone.  Have been for awhile.  Some people remember you.  Some do not.  Those of us who do?  Will try to think of you fondly every now and again, though we'll be hard pressed to do so with how you have been acting lately.  Those who don't know you, or don't remember you?  Well then, I guess that's already resolved isn't it?

Be well with your Clique, the people who really do "love" you and "care" for you.  I hope you find happiness. If you don't post here, I am quite sure I will hear it from Terran/Beau when you message him on MSN to bitch about me.

Amber

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 01:25:51 PM »

Celebration In Tuchuk
Tonight!!!

*Sings and dances*

Ding dong the slut is gone...

The silly slut,
The drama slut,

Ding dong the wicked slut is gone.....

In all seriousness, I do feel bad for those Sandra has hooked up with.

Good Luck.

You will need it.

I thank you and wish you well.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 01:29:15 PM »
"Oh boo hoo, please cry me a river, the plains are kinda dry."

I will accept blame for that, apparently my dry sarcastic humor is rubbing off on Amber.  (No pun intended on dry)

Celebration song for Tuchuk!

ROFLMAO! (The one in blue on the left is Raz, the one in armor on the right is Rags...the one running around, is Terran.)

Raz
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 02:20:59 PM by Raziel »

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 01:58:56 PM »
*face palms*

alrighty then. Comparing Master Krul's shelving r/t to the Ubara  DYING r/t... Well, this girl will only say that she wishes she could see it from your prospective but she just can't get her head that far UP HER ASS.

*supposes she will get whipped, but it was worth it*

*goes off to make dough stuffed with cheeses and bosk meat sauce to bake over them*

(You know, the stuff slaves do when they do what they do and don't concern themselves with FW drama.
That stuff that just shrugs off FW who never really happy from jump street because they weren't made Ubara at the drop of the hat.  That stuff that indicates that we will promise to miss them like we miss a migraine if they will just really go away)

*wanders off*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 02:28:03 PM »
I had debated just leaving Raziels post at that... Ambers post... Ragnars Post... and now Woobies post. and just ignoring this mess.   But it would be unhealthy of me to keep this pent up and not say what I in truth feel.  I am angry....beyond the very limits that a person should have to contain anger that you came into camp after WEEKS of nothing.... the night that we pay tribute to someone that was more than just a character on a page....and bring a whole slew of folks we don't know from dirt in  and created a spectacle...it was rude....it was disrespectful to the Woman who was being honored.....She did something that not many of us can lay claim to... She put on a uniform..She swore an oath to protect those that she could.. in trying to help others She had her body put through hell... and in the end...despite the fight she put up..... I was in tears because Nexi... Brandy....my friend... my sister...my comrade...is gone... and You showed up with your so called friends... and proceed to stir stuff.  I wonder if you were even aware of the pain that all of the rest of us. the ones that have been here... the ones that put in the time.... I know I went through a time that I wasn't here but it was for rt reasons and when I got my act together I came back to where I was instead of jumping pillar to post....I feel you have disrespected not only the memory of someone I see as a hero.... you have dishonored a person that decided that she needed to stand up and make a difference...and you disrespected people who stood by you even when they didn't have to...that accepted you when they could have said NO and this is the thanks you offer them... it says alot about who you are... and what you believe in.  It is my sincere hope and prayer that you have learned something in all this.....We may not always agree. we may not always even like another.. but we will go on....we will live to the fullest, laugh until we can't move.. and love more than any group of people anywhere.... we are Tuchuk....

Be well.... Be safe..... and BE GONE!!!...... you are no longer welcome amongst my family.   your plate is broken with me
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

risky{MTC}

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »
okay I am going to post this Mistress even though some say You will not be missed I just want You to know that this one hopes that You find some happiness with whatever path You seek.  I think that You should have tried making amends with people before leaving.  That is probably why they are posting these things right now.  I will not miss You though because You cannot get you head out of your butt long enough.
goodbye and good riddance.

risky

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »
I have had mixed feeling sof posting anything but i will As a kailla trainer and breeder, it is really hard to find a good saddle maker and that is what Sandra was. She was the best for the simple fact there wasnt a saddle on the plains that had been ridden as much as her, so the experience was there.. she will be missed

stalks off with a grin
bye bye!

Offline Lilac

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 04:02:14 PM »
OOOoOOOoooO snap

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 04:12:42 PM »
You know, I was nice earlier, but after reading a few things I have to say.

Shut the fuck up you stupid whore.  Keep your ass away from Tuchuk and become the dirty whore you are. 

You were only ever after a title, be it Ubara or even a damn slave like you are to Akram now.  And yet you fucking dared to even spit out of your mouth your sorrows about Krul leaving and you needing comfort because you were what?  FC'd to him in rt for 4 years?  And in less than two weeks you have Akram calling you his?  In his collar and his Ubara at the same time?  A slave to him but a FW to everyone else is his words to you?  You shame Krul, no wonder he took to spending more time with slaves than he ever did with you.  All the slaves had more honor than you will ever accumulate.  You shame your home, you shame your name.  You truly have no honor.  You are only a meager fuckpile to be used as a slut for the animals sexual pleasures.  (If you dont know what that means, go look up beastiality)

What the fuck ever.  Should you read this understand, you are less than a shit slave.  Ever and I mean EVER I see you, I will slay you outright and whatever idiots surround you and call themselves your friends.  Gorean indeed. 

YOU shame the philosophy of GOR.

I dare you to open your mouth and buck up and deny this because I have the room scripts.

Raz

« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 04:26:42 PM by Raziel »

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 06:57:43 PM »
you know...

I used to feel bad because I didnt ever give you a chance... but I hope you know... I gave you a fair chance... krul told me you were good people...

and you ignored me... I think that IC, you may have said like five words to me.... not a hello... not a goodbye.... not a go fuck yourself...

but yet you flew off the handle when you were ignored...

you didnt get invited to dinner.... you know why? you were not sitting on the ubars steps when me and amber were making him promise to eat upon the next night.... so we were invited to dinner... and by assoication terran and raz.... but you couldnt see that.... you didnt ask if you could join.... there was plently, i doubt you would have been turned away. but no.... you came home the next night... sitting in front of a man none of us knew... and he was stroking on your leg.... didnt take much convincing to be sitting all against him did it?

but then there is that vienna scandal... I concidered it dualing, and still to this day had never heard anything about you shelving sandra... but then again when krul wasent around to stroke your ego... you left... but you didnt talk about it... you hid it...

so I hope you are happy... while you have your title... while you can spread your legs to who ever you see fit...

I for one... pity poor krul... and I explain this to him next time I talk to him, because well... he wasted all that time... 4 rt years? on a little slut....

Offline Huntress

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 09:48:54 PM »
* Having been out of town RT, reads ALL the thread, .. Twice*

Tiggie, You and I will have a conversation via phone on all this...* sooo not pleased presently*

My Family,

I realize I'm a loner alot, a pain in arse alot, get on my soapbox alot and at times an all around bitch. But, even though I'm those things, I am still your Family. IC and OOC I ask that this thread stop and if possible please be locked...

Vala

"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 10:15:01 PM »
Vala,

I will respect your wishes... I will not post here again