Author Topic: St Paddys day.. or how the bosk turned green.  (Read 5782 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
St Paddys day.. or how the bosk turned green.
« on: March 13, 2009, 11:51:08 AM »
As those of the wagons do not in truth celebrate this event. It was a mystery why then there was a strange colouring of some of the herd of bosks. The bosk tender arrived in camp her eyes blazing with a fury that had never been seen before ( and one hopes to never wittness this again) Ubar .... her voice rings through the wagons, once more with urgency she calls UBAR............... Ubar Ragnar explodes from Dragonslair ready for battle dressed in all his weapons of distruction. With swords drawn he stands great before the bosk tender.. What ? Where , his eyes scan the circle a battlement of Asarki flank him. Looking down at the bosk tender he notices the slight colouring of her hands. What is that. pointing to her hands. She ( the bosk tender ) responds with emphasize . the bosk are changing colour there are 16 head now that are green some fully others still in the change. This confussed her much. I she continued have never seen this before how could this have happened. From the shadows was heard a lil giggle then Ubar's daughter slipped out making her way to the main fire side furs. Her hands and attire splattered with a green and yellow tint, her slave followed with the same strange markings. Ubar raised an eyebrow. Daughter he spoke come here, pointing to the space before him beside the bosk tender. Bring your slave too. Um sorry Papa but I do need to finish something first her face turning a shade of pink as if a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Ubar roared NOW DAUGHTER this is not a request. Amber jumped as did lure then she turned on her heels and made her way to her Ubar/fathers space. Yes Amber spoke clearly Papa how may I help you today ( a glitter in her eyes was apparent) Ragnar looked to her and said as a Healer your attention may be required to help our Bosk tender they seem to be turning strange colours, that is unless you know why this had happened. Ubar was remembering a certain event where his shield and other items had appeared in strange colours one morning many many moons before to which his daughter had a hand in . With his eyebrow quirked he waited as Amber seemed to shrink a wee bit. Father she responed, what ever is needed to be done I will do my best to find the answer, now is that all as I need to finish the painting of a wagon before it is to late. Aye Daughter you may go but leave lure here replied Ragnar. Amber paused then shrugging her shoulders patting lure on the head then turning she left with quick stides to disappear into one of the freight wagons. Ubar turned his attention to lure the girl knelt quiet no tremble or fear was displayed . Slave, Ubar spoke , to which lure jumped do you know what happened to the bosk? lure looked up and replied , aye Master there are a few here from earth both Free and slave and they mentioned something about leprechauns doing mischief for something called St Patricks day and that the colour green would keep them from your coffers as they do seem to steal gold for their kettles. Ubar's corner of his lips turned up yet he held his mirth in check, the girl continued As one did not want to see you lose anything it was decided to change some colours around camp of things important so these leprechauns could not steal them. Just then kadi, chanz and flame burst from the kennel wagon with hair bright green in colour this in turn caused Ubar Ragnar to burst out laughing. The bosk tender listening was begining to fume as some one had dared to mess with the herd she tended to. As she turned her eyes to Ubar his laugh became louder the three girls turned in one combined group to display two green hand prints upon each butt cheek. Ubar looked to the bosk tender and replied this two shall pass we must mark this day into the scrolls so we may be prepared in the future. a bellow only that could be from Berat was heard suddenly The bosk herder looked to the sound then back to Ubar, it appears that now you have a large green bosk Ubar , let us hope it does not spread. With that she turned grumbling to herself as she stalked back to her duties green not my favourite colour why couldn't they pick a better colour like brown or black. The Ubar turned back to lure and said I think you should run to your Mistress as your sisters seem not pleased with you for some reason.

So it seems that even on Gor there are still leprechauns about and we should all be wary remember to appease them somehow in truth they are not but imps at play and really sweet innocents that need to be taken care of.

::) 8) ;D ;)
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: St Paddys day.. or how the bosk turned green.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 01:22:28 PM »
oh sure make  sure you have me in on this .... bol.... loves it

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 05:32:32 AM »
lol. Now that was an unexpected twist.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 05:04:15 PM »
hey...i am from earth, too...running hand through blonde hair that has suddenly turned green.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle