Author Topic: Current use of botas  (Read 4212 times)

rep

Current use of botas
« on: March 18, 2009, 03:23:04 PM »
i have a question please.

at this time, with the deep heat, were/are Camp slaves instructed or allowed to carry around a bota of water when they are doing a chore? i made the assumption (bad thing to do) from the r/p and board that i am to keep hydrated. to be honest i did not know i was suppose to ask permission to use a bota of water for myself without permission from a Free. (i do understand now it is because i can use a cup at one of the many water barrels etc.) i apologize if this is something a sr mat slave should already know.

might someone please clarify their use when it comes to slaves?

thank you,
kiah{MTC}

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Current use of botas
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 03:53:11 PM »
kadi carries a bota of water round with her when doing chores in this heat sis

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kelsey

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 04:40:18 PM »
I'm not sure why the healing staff has to issue orders every year when the weather turns hot to keep a bota of water with you at al times, but yes, you should hav a bota of water with you at all times.  This goes for Free and slaves.

Kelsey
First Healer

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »
one thanks You for Your Instruction Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 05:15:17 PM »
-frowns, wondering who told you that you couldn't carry a bota around with you-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
understood and appreciated, Mistress.

amanda {MTC}
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

rep

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 05:51:40 PM »
thank you for the clarification/reminder Mistress

kiah{MTC}

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »
owns up to the dumb advise she gave,,, was still thinking that the weather was not that hot and that only barrels/casks were to be used still....for this she appologizes... and will not give advise anymore....
duckie rules

risky{MTC}

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »
~hugs chanz

rep

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »
chanz,

i thought you said that you weren't sure, so i asked here

i apologize for questioning a trainer.

please do not stop helping us

kiah{MTC}

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 12:03:47 PM »
Does not view it as dumb advise..but maybe just an error in judgement due to not knowing current weather conditions.... which are HOT....but maybe not so humid...shrugs....carries one with me when I go to the herds...issac brings a spare and one for himself. Just remember...if you see others with sweat rolling  in places you don't talk about at partys.... hydration is a good thing... or you wind up tossed in a trough.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
ah but see, chanz may have been correct after all.... because if we have a rather chilly day today... wouldnt it look funny to see slaves carrying aournd a bunch of botas?

when the weather calls for it.... if youre sweating and loosing fluids... then please by all means have a bota, do not ever think that they are reserved for the free only, I would assume they are just like cups plates bowls ect, when they is not pretty anymore, it is tossed aside for the slaves use

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 12:23:19 PM »
first she thanks the Mistresses for their words.. then looks to her sister. chanz is not yet a trainer fully she is still in assistant learning stage... and yes she does make mistakes for which she will always own up to it and take what ever punishment is decreed should there be any....

droppin the chalk once more to return to the shadows... to ponder her abilities... and makin sure she has the correct words to speak with her Mistress the next time she can speak with her....
duckie rules

rep

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »
i apologize for calling you a trainer