Author Topic: This, that and the other  (Read 1522 times)

Offline aisling{MTC}

This, that and the other
« on: April 15, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »
So just as a ways of filling in...

aisling is going through something right now with her rt relationship and an overabundance of stresses. Though it may seem a little weak, this girl is feeling out of sorts and unsure and her focus is all over the charts and because she's only averaging about 2 hours of sleep a night, she is just a complete mess. 

This one knows that she's not the most regular participator as it is, but as she's trying to mend fences and fix that and become a more active role in the Family. It's what's in her heart and she doesn't want to lose it, but yet this one doesn't feel she would be useful if she cannot dedicate her complete focus. 

If this angers anyone, please forgive this girl. she just needs some time to adjust and work things out.

xoxox
aisling

rep

Re: This, that and the other
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 01:03:23 PM »
i hope you fee better soon

Offline Shylina Marie

Re: This, that and the other
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 02:06:21 PM »
we all have stressors at some point aisling... everything in time... one day at a time. one step at a time. sometimes one hour at a time.   just breath and remember... there's a lot of us.. safety lies in family....security is created by family.... case  in point...looks at a the big brother who doesn't back off despite me thinking I  can handle things.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.