Author Topic: I have made two new products come try them out!!  (Read 1731 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

I have made two new products come try them out!!
« on: May 29, 2009, 04:02:32 PM »
 :)

I have made two water based scents  for those who wish to  try them  Ladies that is,, Or those Free Men  who wish to  spoil Their beloveds..
the first is called Whispers of  Dreams  made from Blanket Flowers,, Blue Flax Flowers and  from Blue Sage flowers..  and a  hint of vanilla a soft light  scent not over bearing at all,,

The second is called Touch of  Summer made from California Bluebell Flowers and from Crimsom Clover Flowers  and finaly  from Chinese  House Flowers  This scent is a bit  bolder than   My first scent  but it  still is lovely  ..
Cina.

Offline CinaSinclaire

Re: I have made two more new products come try them out!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »
Greetings and Tal..
I have been hard at work I have made two new  scents  for those who wish to to  try out..

The  first one is made from  Sweet Alyssum and  African Daisy  and finaly Blazing Star(Yellow) the neame I have given it is called African Star.. a bold scent  not   for those faint of heart..

The  second is made from Candytuft and Clasping Coneflower  and finaly Evening Primrose
This  scent is also a  bold one too,, its called Evening  Sky.. 

I will be making  new scents daily   keep watching  for more to  come

Cina