Author Topic: So Every One Knows..  (Read 1300 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

So Every One Knows..
« on: May 31, 2009, 07:10:10 AM »
 :-\

Tal Folks.

I want to first start off by saying..I truely enjoy Gorean Role play. At times I am  a  strong role player  and  really try  do the best at  my roleplay .and other times I stumble abit,, I do not wish to cause any harm to any one or to make others modify  their roleplay.(Not that I think in  any way  I am  the center of  the world here!!) I do know there have been a few bumps in the  path that I  have traveled.. I hope I have done my best to correct and make thing   right or better,, If I have not  well for that  (Ellen/Cina is  sorry).

Talon will be making His own post on this topic today.. So I am only speaking for myself here. Talon and I have talked about  some thing that we feel we need to  do..He will post on His own issuse..
 As for Me so  that I can   give Him time ((Yes  pry the  darn mouse out of my  hand) I am Only  going to be in the room during the  day maybe some time after He leaves at night,,I have to give him time to build His own role play in the room(( Yes pries that freaking  mouse out of my hands).. I can do thing in the room  as to the clan that I am  working in,, that can fill up a fair amount of my day..   

I do how ever know that  this is  a  time when slaves come in to  do their task   things that need tending,, I know they must greet  but I  want to make it  clear   that  they can do what they need to  do I can  tend to myself.. ( I dont want any to  get into any form of  trouble cause I have asked for this way of  roleplaying  during the  day..)

I am  not   trying  to point out any  trouble that I think or  dont think is  going on   and I am not  saying any is  going on either....I am just trying  to put myself into the best roleplay setting I think I need to do at this time.....

There maybe times  down the road that Talon and I will use the  two browsers and     at some point  we hope to get the  second puter,, I am  just  trying to make things work in the best way I can..

I  truely hope  that all will understand,  and not  feel  like I am casting  any shadows on any, nor am I avoiding any one....(( Cause I am not  doing that at all))

Thank You 
Cina

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: So Every One Knows..
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 07:40:49 AM »
one is glad to hear that the  Master will be in camp more often
and that You Both are enjoying Your Times here..
one has read and understood Your wishes and thanks
You for Your instruction  and he wishes You well Mistress

dilshad{Property of Tira}
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.