Author Topic: And the fun keeps coming...  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
And the fun keeps coming...
« on: June 16, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »
Everything is fine with Ray, he didn't do any damage, just pulled a few stitches, none of them came out, thankfully... But, I go back in for out-patient surgery again for the same thing, except this time the doc is going to leave it open to heal, and maybe this time it will heal properly and not get infected yet again... ~grumbles~ This happens on Thursday, which has turned from just having a regular doc's appt, to having that in the morning, then going back out for my surgery a few hours afterward... And the following day Ray goes in to have his stitches removed and told what the next step of his recovery is, depending on how things are healing up..

Just wanted to give an update for those who were there last night when things went haywire for us... ~glares at Ray~

Offline CinaSinclaire

Re: And the fun keeps coming...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 02:52:40 PM »
 :)
Gives you a hug and hopes things get better am  thinking about you  both ..
Cina

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 09:07:36 AM »
Dont pick with yours and you wont get it infected.

;D

Raz

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »
hope this next recovery is a quick one..-smiles-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Taryn

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 11:45:22 PM »
I had all intentions of coming in last night, but with how high my pain levels have been, Ray stuffed pain meds into me and the next thing I knew it was nearly 2:30am... ~confuzzled look~ of course, I woke up to severe pain, I have blistered already from the tape, and I am still in tears from it, as I had to remove the little that there was just now... and I have just come to realize that the local, which I do believe might have been a nerve block, wore off sometime while I was asleep, because damn this really hurts... ~sighs~

I am off to bed once more, hoping to find another comfy position, and not end up being awake for nearly 24 hours like I tried to do yesterday...

rep

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 07:32:56 AM »
~leaves hugs and a hope that you feel better real soon~

Offline Taryn

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 01:02:51 PM »
Got a bit more sleep, but ended up being woken up to loud rain and thunder rumbling in the distance... Right now, the entire area that was covered with the tape is blistered, so I am just using a bandage to cover the wound, I have a wet pack in there like I am supposed to, but as there is no way in hell I am putting tape over the blisters, I am making do... I see the surgeon on Monday, and will explain to him why it's covered like it is, though he will be able to see the problem... ~sighs~ And to make things even more fun, we are under a tornado watch until 8pm, and after last weekend's tornado just 10 miles away, we are glued to the TV, and computer weather sites to make sure none form and try to head in this direction... ~grumbles~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 01:24:40 PM »
please take care, Mistress.  <hugs>  You and Yours are in this girls prayers and thoughts.

tornados..omg.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 04:53:35 PM »
Use gauze wrapping instead of tape.