Author Topic: Clan of RopeMaker's: Requests  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Daigon

Clan of RopeMaker's: Requests
« on: October 04, 2009, 07:09:54 PM »
20:06:03 )

-|Daigon Steele|-
Apprentice RopeMaker
Assoc. MTC

[ Main Locations ]
standing at the main fire
says to ~~|~*Sarant'satstral*~|~
: *He chuckled a bit as it seemed to Him that the Woman was trying to get to know how His mind worked. He listened to the Woman request one hundred and fifty yards and noded. For He knew that it was stil well within what He could crank out within a week's time. It would also give Him a chance to teach His fellow Clan Member on how to die leather to make it into rope. "Well Sarant, most Women that I have met had preffered the colors of Red, Blu, Gren and some have even preffered pink." He rolled His eyes at the last of His words, cleared His throat and continued. "I've not met many Women whom prefer the color Black over any of the other colors. To meet Your request, and so We know what We have agreed upon. I will have one hundred and fifty yards of black rope to You by the end of one hand. Would You prefer to shake upon Our agreement?" He waited to se the Womans reaction and to hear Her response.*

On this date of 10/4/09, the Elder of the Hunter Clan had requested such to be done. It will so be completed for Her to pick up on 10/11/09.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Clan of RopeMaker's: Requests
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 07:29:25 AM »
Note for Daigon;

"Be certain the rope itself is a thinner rope. Though thick enough to be strong enough to strap the hides up to the ceiling with. Thank you.

Sarant'satstral"
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Daigon

Re: Clan of RopeMaker's: Requests
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »
The one hundred and fifty yards of thin, yet strong Rope dyed Black is done and ready to be picked up. If You do not come in before the Night's end Sarant,I'll send it to the Hunter's Clan Wagon.

--Sincerly

Daigon Steele