Author Topic: Free Women's Topic 10-23-09  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Free Women's Topic 10-23-09
« on: October 23, 2009, 06:29:25 PM »
Lola fled to the Lady Gina and knelt before her, putting her head to the floor. Lola, I saw, was terrified to be in the presence of the free women. I realized then, as I had not before, something of the loathing and hatred with which the enslaved female is regarded by her free sisters.
. . .
She did not, after all, wish to writhe beneath their whips, the lashed object of the fury and contempt of free women, jealous perhaps of the helplessness of the slave girl before men, her beauty and her collar.
Fighting Slave of Gor Book 14 Page 83 – 84

Explain and relate to yourself IF you can.

Raz

Offline Melanie

Re: Free Women's Topic 10-23-09
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 09:48:49 AM »
I think I'll take a crack at this one....

The hatred of FW towards kajira is borne out of not being able to express such emotion and hunger towards Men so openly....as that would cause a FW to be collared. Though MTC lacks hateful FW....I think this mainly being the cause that many of us FW started out as slaves, or played a slave at one point or another (correct me if I am wrong Ladies)...and either didn't like it, or got tired of it.

Myself? Honestly, Melanie is the first FW that I have ever used for Gor. And as it is my choice to be enslaved as FW instead of the open slavery of a kajira. So no, I can not hate them as I have chosen my own fate.

If anything, I appreciate the dedication of the slaves of MTC, and I think they're beautiful in the slavery, as us FW are beautiful in our own ways...does the threat of the collar scare me? No, not at all...And perhaps that fine line us FW walk is the challenge that I have been craving on Gor...whether I walk that fine line successfully is in the eye of the beholder, as I push the boundaries as often as possible...in my own ways....

Though to answer the question, or to try and give the relation...I do have hatred towards the slaves...but it is only because of the hatred I harbor for myself, as a FW...not being able to openly express the dedication and hunger of a woman to a man. But again, it is my own choice, and I will not take it out on a kajira who is helplessly devoted to her slavery...In fact...I probably envy them more for it...

To the slave girls....It is a joy, and a pleasure, to watch, and participate in, the beauty of your servitude and dedication to your Family.

Mel
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 12:26:29 PM by Melanie »