Author Topic: Rags.. and the Forest event..  (Read 1573 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Rags.. and the Forest event..
« on: January 26, 2010, 06:26:50 PM »
He won't be in to play tonight.. He is sick with tummy turmoil...

Sorry ladies.. if you want to chat with, you'll have to camp in our potty... LOL

love,
Evil Nurse woobie..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Rags.. and the Forest event..
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 06:40:13 PM »
~sends a large box of industrial strength air freshener and a few dozen nose clips as well~ Tell him to lay off experimenting with different foods that were NOT made to be mixed together, unless they are eaten at least 4 to 5 hours apart... ~then goes back to eating deviled eggs and peach milkshakes, when I can't eat the eggs anymore~
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 06:41:45 PM by Taryn »

rep

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »
thank you for letting us know woobie

Master, may you feel better soon!

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 10:18:42 PM »
Please take care of Rags, woobster.  I think he ate too many berries as "Beast" in the Panthers forest.  I did offer to let him surrender, in return for good treatment...I would have given him some of our roasted tabuk and tarsk.  (Of course he would have become very well acquainted with an 'A-Frame'...(LOL)...and I would have received a lot of chocolate).  But seriously, pass him my love and blessings and prayers for his health.  I had a rehearsal tonight with a Community Orchestra, we are doing the Dvorak 'New World Symphony'.  I don't know if you or Rags is familiar with it, or even if you like classical music.  But, please listen to to second movement, and know that I think of all of you when we play it, except for Raziel.  (I think of Raziel when we do the last movement...if you listen to it, you will easily see why...<grins>).

Later.

Leda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle