Author Topic: A confession to our Masters  (Read 6515 times)

rep

A confession to our Masters
« on: January 30, 2010, 03:29:01 PM »
greetings Masters of Tuchuk,

kiah has a confession to make to you. it is a burden she has been carrying for a long time. while this is not your problem, she hopes you might chose to help her with it. please know, Masters, she has tried to erase this from her mind. it returns every time she shuts it out. she fears these words might be so outrageous that she will be punished for letting them pass thru her lips. still they rise and want to escape and she is finally allowing them to. kiah would like to ask you all something, please.

~nervous whisper~...what is... bloodlust... like?

she knows! how dare even a brazen Tuchuk kajira ask such a provocative question! one that even the most basic of gifted answers might reveal more of you than she might even begin to understand. if only the responses might help her better serve you she could feel less shame in asking something she need not know. yet she does, now and outloud. in doing so and like in all things, she must accept any reply, be it a text book definition or personal one, including a possible punishment for an outspoken slave stating this.

she wishes you well Masters,
kiah{MTC}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: A confession to our Masters
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »
Certainly not an easy one line answer for me. I will ponder how best to describe it from my personal standpoint then reply. *S*

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 08:07:10 PM »
There is a passion of many things in life.  Some passions are a borderline "want" where we simply miss something and want it again.  Some are what we feel is a "need" where we think we must have it, that there is no other substitute and without it we would hunger til we die.  Bloodlust is great than both these things.  They say that love is blind and yes it can be and most times it is, unless you are simply some superficial whore, (man or woman), who only sees what is on the outside.  Bloodlust is more.  A slave will have fire in her belly, a burning hunger, a yearning to please, to be used, to be found desireable, wanted and pleasing.  Bloodlust is more.

Imagine if you will an innocent happening, a small scuffle, to become victorious in such is easy enough.  You are tested again with another fight and yet again you spercede others to become victorious once again.  You know no defeat, and your pride consumes you.  You feel undefeatable.  And here you are, another battle, you fight and you fight, but you do not see an end.  You become tired, your body fights for energy, your lungs fight for air, your senses become overfilled with the stench of death, blood and sounds of the dying.  You yourself may join them soon enough.  On the brink of death, you have one foot crossing to the light when something urges you, drives you, presses you, commands you to fight on.  Something so profound that you do not know its origins, something bestial within, something...primal.

Man was once wild and primal and it was only instincts that drove him.  The echoes of hunger drove man to hunt, to kill to want to eat and feed.  That wildness helps to consume him, to drive him to bring him back from the edge of darkness.  To push him and fill him with such a challenge as to enrage him.  "How dare they try and kill me!"  Adrenaline has been far wasted long ago.  It is beyond that "rush".  It is that all consuming, burning lust for blood is the driving force.  He becomes blinded by it, lusting for more like a hungered vampire.  He sees no friend or foe, just a need to put down as many shapes as are around him.  He cannot breath save for blood.  He cannot see save for blood.  He cannot hear save for the last beats of a heart that bleeds.  He cannot feel save the slick warmth of sprays of blood.  He has become the most basic of beasts, a killing machine that is driven by one thing...his lust for blood.

Bloodlust itself is dangerous for not only the one enduring it, but for those around him.  It is not a place everyone would like to go.  It is scary and yet comforting, even the worse addictions cannot measure up to it.  There is no reasoning with one in such a state, no logic to their methods or thinking, no rules to guide them.  Most times it would have to run its course or restrained by many.  Bloodlust is the most destructive force a man can have from within himself.  Like opening Pandora's box.

And even with all this...

Bloodlust is more.

Raz

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »
I of all people should not be replying to this I believe. But there is only one thing I feel the need to say.

Bloodlust. Once there. Is insatiable. Its a need that cannot be filled. Its not a pleasant thing.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 11:24:10 PM by Sarant »
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 05:58:02 PM »
As a Woman, this was not addressed to me. 

I do feel a need to respond.

There are those who fight to protect us all, who learn killing skills, who come back home, changed.  Although we know never to ask them what happened to them, they tell us...and we listen.  We learn that the loved one has changed, that he will never again be the son that we raised, that there is a side of him that we will never be able to reach, that we will never be able to comfort him again.  We still do our best to love him, and to be a mother to him.

They have experienced 'real bloodlust', or so I have heard, and have survived. They actually fired a weapon for real, with an intent to kill, and really hoped to see the impact, and exulted when they did.  When weapons officers had a chance to redirect a bomb on a platoon of enemy, they rejoiced, at seeing it detonate in the middle of them.  (See Youtube)  I heard a report from the Iraq Invasion, where three Bradleys took on four T-72's, and wiped them out...the Marines were certainly full of 'real bloodlust'.  (My son was nearby, a Marine Rifleman...he gave me the report).

So, my question is...are you asking about 'real bloodlust'?  Or what happens here?

I guess that you are asking what happens here.

I have seen two types, here, so far. 

There are those who kill opponents with honor...on Gor, brave opponents are honored.  Those who kill in this fashion do have 'real bloodlust', they are protecting those they love, and are acting as they are required to do, even if they don't enjoy it, and may feel bad afterwards, and they do honor their opponent, who was armed and trying to kill them, and were in fear of losing their own lives during the combat.

Those others are...well...they just kill because they enjoy killing, especially when the opponent is totally helpless.  That is 'Bully Bloodlust'.  They just enjoy killing, and laugh at night, feeling happy with themselves.  They especially love it when the opponent is unarmed, because they are safe.

I hope that you don't fall into the latter.

Leda

Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 06:25:24 PM »
Read.  Learn to read.

Respond as is appropriate to you.

Apparently some fail to see it says Masters or choose to completely ignore the question from a slave as it pertains to her service to a Master.

You wish to talk about the death toll or the exultation of the men who serve in the PG, OEF and OIF theater, then do such in the OOC section.

Respect the thread, respect the question as it is directed.  Do not bastardize it to suit your wishes.

Honor that much.

Raziel of Tuchuk.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 06:36:50 PM »
my apologies for my own post.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

rep

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 07:26:46 PM »
thank you Master Ubar for wishing to reply, a girl looks forwards to reading such. thank you Master Raziel for sharing all that you did.

a grateful girl,

kiah{MTC}
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 09:44:24 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 06:50:41 PM »
I apologize for my post.

In the future, I will keep my nose out of others business.

I also apologize for my big mouth, and to any who I offended.

Leda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »
Well kiah i think you know what it is now from last night..

Wapike
bye bye!

rep

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 01:46:12 PM »
yes Master

though getting Four answers, all at the same time, was overwhelming to this girl

kiah{MTC}

*edits to add*

please know she is grateful to You all
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 04:01:49 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 05:33:25 PM »
yes Master

though getting Four answers, all at the same time, was overwhelming to this girl

kiah{MTC}

*edits to add*

please know she is grateful to You all

*W* *S*