Author Topic: been busy  (Read 6707 times)

Offline Fishy!

Re: been busy
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2010, 05:07:17 PM »
With all of your 'helpers', Wapike, I suspect that you will never get 'laid'...
 :D :D :D

oh im sure Munky could get laid.... hes just got standards

I am sure that he could, Shoko...he is quite handsome and quite a 'catch', but with the 'Khyber Rifles' standing around him...LOL..

-just laughs- but trust me... all of us "Khyber Rifles" know when to back off -just laughs more-

to be honest I have alot of male freinds that are single... almost all of them are like wapike... too damn nice for their own good [and I say that with a ton of love] but honestly... women these days dont want nice guys.. they want a guy who will treat them like shit and F*ck them up one side and down the other like they are some kind of whore...

and on a random topic... Munky- I am craving that chicken from that place we went to... you know with the barrels? it was like the best chicken ever...

Offline Lilac

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2010, 05:11:00 PM »
um... would prefer the "nice guy"

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2010, 06:00:01 PM »
hmm no win situation of answering either of you Medi and Shoko.. lol so im staying quiet.. yep.. im gonna try that for the first time ever

-snickers-  Wapike..that is probably the best thing you could have done.  Although am waiting to see how long it lasts. 

Hey now, nice guys are hard to find that aren't taken or very young...

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2010, 06:11:45 PM »
hey Merci.... Wapike is old!!! just be careful you dont kick his cane away!!! -snickers-

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2010, 08:26:57 PM »
LMAO... as Shylina put it, i need to get rid of my White Knight Armor.. lol yep..

Shoko.. thats one hell of a road trip for chicken thats cooked in a grain bin.. lol

Merci... Im only as old as I feel and after work, then coming home taking care of the dog... spontaneous trips to see her, as we are friends.. my other friends... then working with dad in the fields.. and then sleeping somewhere in there... i do feel old.. but this old man can still have one hell of a time..

Lilac.. move to Illinois..lol
bye bye!

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2010, 09:12:34 PM »
Shoko.. thats one hell of a road trip for chicken thats cooked in a grain bin.. lol

I know! its so unfair why cant they open a place up like that out here?!

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »
-snickers-  nothing wrong with being old.  Its when you act old, that it is a bad thing.  Goodness knows I feel much older than my own years by Friday evening when I drag myself home. 

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2010, 06:37:27 AM »
Lilac, I am only stating the obvious. After all, I do not claim normalcy or sanity anyhow.

Innocence is another story.
OOC - Rick

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2010, 04:10:12 PM »
Don't think you can claim that either...Can you? 

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2010, 04:47:08 PM »
I am the only innocent FW in camp

Offline Lilac

« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »
just snorts at Taryn.. - um.. yeah..

Wapike.. Il. would be one hell of a comute to work

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Mercilayne

« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2010, 06:49:01 PM »
I am the only innocent FW in camp

-blinks- okay who are you and what have you done with Taryn?  -grins-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2010, 08:32:17 AM »
LMAO... as Shylina put it, i need to get rid of my White Knight Armor.. lol yep..

Merci... Im only as old as I feel and after work, then coming home taking care of the dog... spontaneous trips to see her, as we are friends.. my other friends... then working with dad in the fields.. and then sleeping somewhere in there... i do feel old.. but this old man can still have one hell of a time..

Lilac.. move to Illinois..lol

WOW. Record time in not staying quiet. -grins wide-.

-kicks the cane cause I can- bwah ha ha.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2010, 09:42:57 AM »
to be honest I have alot of male freinds that are single... almost all of them are like wapike... too damn nice for their own good [and I say that with a ton of love] but honestly... women these days dont want nice guys.. they want a guy who will treat them like shit and F*ck them up one side and down the other like they are some kind of whore...

There are plenty of women out there. Who have already been fucked over. By the guy they thought was the right one for them. Even the nice guys, can turn into nightmares who dont give a flying fuck about them. What most don't get? It's the other things that get to the heart. Like a little note left on the kitchen table, with a candy on it. To a simple out of nowhere kiss on the cheek. Something the 'assholes' of the world would never understand. Just my take on it. I guess I've grown up or something..*gasp shock, fear fear!*..-winx-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Lilac

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2010, 03:22:49 PM »
agrees.....