Author Topic: Taspan's 5 Year Anniversary Party!  (Read 1767 times)

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Taspan's 5 Year Anniversary Party!
« on: April 17, 2010, 12:28:06 PM »
This Wednesday is Taspan's 5-year anniversary as a Member of PClaw, so we are throwing a party in her honor.  She asked for a "Come as your hero party", so that's what we'll do.  I'll leave it to my beloved adopted daughter to tell us what she has in mind.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Taspan

Re: Taspan's 5 Year Anniversary Party!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 12:36:18 PM »
                                     PARTYYYY TIME!

The Hero party, pick your favorite Hero real or other wise and come as your Hero to the party. You may act out your Hero’s personality or not that is up to you. You could have an avi of your Hero made up and come in their image or you can do both. I do ask that you put your rp name some place in the avi . Your hero does NOT have to be the same gender as you are in rl because after all it is YOUR hero. ( See below on Gor gender binding).  You may wish to be JFK or the Hobbit it does not matter, but please even in small letters have your rp name in your tags.

The party game called Cartoon….

In real life when you walk into the door of a party they have a coffee can filled with cartoon cartoon characters you draw a slip of paper and they pin it to your back. People read the note on your back and you have to guess which cartoon person you are by asking questions.

Modified for our home…

Instead of picking the slip of paper you whisper if you wish to be a male or female cartoon to Taspan. I will then pick a cartoon character for you and tell you who it is . Other people through out the night try to guess by asking you questions…Example. Does your Character ware glasses. Male or female, human? Of course they only ask one question at a time until someone figures it out. It can be a lot of fun if you stretch it out through out the whole night. At the end of the party everyone says who they where.  You do NOT have to be the same gender as the cartoon character you pick .  You may not role play in Gor as any other gender then you are in rl because well just Ewwwwwwwwww. However during this game the CARTOON CHARACTER ONLY may be a different  gender then your rl one.