Author Topic: Angel's Journal  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Angel Jones

Angel's Journal
« on: August 19, 2005, 09:47:17 PM »
*once I get inside my dorm room before I turn out the light. I look in the desk for something to write on thinking I can transfer all this to a regular book later.. I look at the pages and try not to nibble on the eraser as I think a minute. puts lead to paper and starts to write*

after work today I went to the Four Seasons for something a little different. well I wasnt disappointed thats for sure... I saw Jesse there... *groans as the thoughts run through my mind of tonight* god he's cute... I dont think there were any guys as gorgeous as he is back home.. *blushes as I remember more* we danced for a bit then asked if I wanted him to walk me over to my dorm so I know where its at... it was a nice walk... even if it was through Central Park. with him there I felt safe... I dont know why.. just did. then we got to the dorm and he said that he couldnt come in.. against dorm rules. then he kissed me...

ooooooh Gramma... why didnt you ever tell me about situations like this?? I know Momma never did...

anyway. Im supposed to see him tomorrow. I cant wait actually

Offline Angel Jones

Re: Angel's Journal
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 03:25:14 PM »
*sits down at the desk and brings out the paper I started writing on the night before*

8/20/05

after getting ready, I went outside to wait for Jesse at one of the benches at the base of the big tree out front... then he came out wearing one of those shirts that show off every muscle a guy has in his upper body *groans* oh did I mention he was gorgous?? we had planned on taking a tour of the campas. the first place we went tho was to the student store where I picked up a cell phone. *chuckles as I write* he told me to make sure I got plenty of time on it cuz he'll probably be calling alot... fine with me *laughs* then we went and had lunch at the cafeteria. I got a chef salad, an apple and a juice. he said that since I paid what I did for the cell, he would buy lunch.

Gramma.. you would adore Jesse... I just know you would

he got a sandwhich and soda. not long after we sat down tho he got a phone call and had to go. before he left he kissed me... not a kiss like lastnight.. but more..

I like this guy Gramma

*puts the paper in the desk along with the pen and makes a mental note to get a regular journal type book tomorrow at the store... grumbles cuz I should have gotten one while I was there today*

Offline Angel Jones

Re: Angel's Journal
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 01:35:16 PM »
*gets back to my dorm since Jesse had to go. sits down at the desk and starts to write. a deep blush coloring not only my cheeks but almost everywhere else too*

Jesse and I went to the zoo today. got a hotdog and drinks then headed to look at some of the animals. after we finished our lunch at the giraffe exibit, he asked if he could kiss me... not just a peck kiss... but a REAL kiss.... then took me behind one of the buildings. *blushes as I continue to write* I cant believe he put his hand up my shirt.

Gramma... am I going to fast? *sighs as I think*

he asked me to go to a movie with him tonight. to a type of movie daddy would never let me go to if he were still alive. or mamma for that matter. oh well. will have to wait and see what happens and how things go