Author Topic: White screen?  (Read 3441 times)

Offline Fishy!

White screen?
« on: July 14, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
Today when ive been trying to get into the rooms- Ive been having trouble- the bottom portion of the screen is all white... since I got the new computer Ive been having troubles, I have to reload after every time that I post before I can see the others posts- and Ive tried a few things

-clearing my cashe
-adding wm to my intivirus programs allowed sites.
-messing with the compatibility settings.
-turning off the popup blocker.
-turning off my antivirus all together

so I dont know whats up, I was having problems getting Java on my computer so I thought that might be the issue.

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
Re: White screen?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 06:40:36 PM »
Today when ive been trying to get into the rooms- Ive been having trouble- the bottom portion of the screen is all white... since I got the new computer Ive been having troubles, I have to reload after every time that I post before I can see the others posts- and Ive tried a few things

-clearing my cashe
-adding wm to my intivirus programs allowed sites.
-messing with the compatibility settings.
-turning off the popup blocker.
-turning off my antivirus all together

so I dont know whats up, I was having problems getting Java on my computer so I thought that might be the issue.

If you have been having to reload after every post it sounds like something you have on your computer is not allowing the continuous connection that chat uses to flow smoothly.

If you are now getting an only white screen at the bottom of the chat screen and it didn't start immediately after some of the changes that you mentioned. I would believe it was a bad load if you were doing a refresh with every post.

I noticed that you mentioned you cleared your cache. However, when you do so you want to make sure that you do not have a webmaze url up or your browser will consider it still in use and not delete it.

I always suggest that people have only one browser and one tab up. That they go to a plain site like yahoo.com or msn.com and then delete the cache and history.

Hope this helps.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 11:34:27 AM »
so....... I fixed it! it was my antivirus!!

I ended up getting a new one cause the trial was over and since I coulnt get into any rooms I decided to just deleate it and try something new... so taaa daaa! its fixed

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • WEBMAZE Staff
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 07:09:53 PM »
OUTSTANDING!!! Now you may return to camp!!!    :D ;) :-*