Author Topic: Forest Event?  (Read 13751 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Forest Event?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 06:04:16 PM »
Perhaps then, rather than leave it hanging, we should admit that we are not having it this year, because of these reasons.

Sorry that my getting the crud and ending up with pneumonia, which I naturally shared the cruds with Ragnar, and he got them as bad .. to the point that his doctor babes gave us both megabiotics to take together.. I even took a few days off work.... *waits for everyone to get back up from fainting dead away*..

If you want to admit you won't be able to make it this year, that is your choice.. I understand that the time and r/t constraints of others are not the same as yet more others...Coordination of a group is always a hard thing to accomplish..  but to say he is writing it off.. well.. that is for him to decide.. eh?
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 11:33:37 PM »
Aye, woobie...it is up to Him to decide...eh?  (You be Canadian?)

I am sorry to hear that the two of you have been battling health problems.  *Hugs*

Take care, all of us will be here to r/p when everyone is well.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2011, 03:12:16 PM »
-recovers from faint and chuckles-  Must have been really bad woobie.  I hope you both are doing much better now.  Or at least some better. 

Take care of yourselves and we'll see you two soon.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, 06:18:34 PM »
-isnt replying. went over and is passed out cold from shock-  ;D ;D ;)
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 02:10:03 PM »
decides to speak and offer a few words or feathers if needed... hope all in rt gets better soon and that when the time does arive for this event to become once more the time that is expected that we all have the time and energy to particiapate... so should it happen or I should say when it happens I for one am gonna try my damndest to be there this time... and yes I will say eh..... cause I am a proud Canuck..from Tuchuk... *giggles *... (((((((((( psssssssssssst.. needs a new avi for a forest event though if there be any available.. the one I had seems to be well I dnont know somethin is just not quite right anymore... *sigh*)))))))))))))))... thank you in advance.. hugs.. duckie aka chanz.. *grins an bounces off*
duckie rules

Offline Rhodynion of Ar

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 09:31:44 AM »
As the year is almost done, I just wondered. Any plans for hosting another Forest Event?

In each case: happy holidays to all who live here!

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 12:17:57 AM »
I am sorry to say that you just might have to try getting your Panther-fix from real Panthers in the future.  I hear there are a few running loose on Donar's site, goreanhonorchat.com.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Rhodynion of Ar

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 07:09:13 AM »
Several "real Panthers" participated in the Event in earlier years - you being one of them. And it's an Event anyway, a diversion from who we normally are on Gor - or at least, I think that's the way it was originally set up. So once every year, around this time, I wake up to check out whether one will be held. Rhodynion is a TRC created specifically for this Event, and the only reason I keep bringing him back is that he survived so far, probably mainly because I haven't always been very active in earlier years.
But he's not going anywhere else, for sure.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
The best forest event was always hosted on Maze, and by RAGNAR. Seem's pointless to advertise other sites.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Rhodynion of Ar

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »
I've always been looking forward to participating, so if Ragnar runs one again, I'll be there!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »
If and when the event is held, I will be there will bells on, for I seriously need a distraction from r/t before I go completely postal on stupid people, then again, that might help clean out the gene pool. -snickers and glances to the house where my sister is at, then I turn my attention back to my post again-

In all seriousness, I hope the event goes on this year, as there hasn't been an event held anywhere else that has even come close to what WebMaze's Forest Event that RAGNAR has worked his magic on so well that it feels as if we are really Panthers out there, enjoying the hunt as either a rogue panther or as part of a lair.

Rhodynion, it's good to see you again, I too hope that the event is held once more this year, but hopefully in the coming weeks we will learn more on what is in store, if it's going to be another Panther event or something else. As I have said before, whatever comes to pass, it's going to rock and I am sure that those who do participate will enjoy themselves immensely. -huggles-

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2011, 12:35:53 PM »
Seem's pointless to advertise other sites.

To you, I'm sure it does.  My reasoning is always way over your head.

The Forest Event was always to give y'all a break from your usual roleplay in MTC.  There is no reason to have such an event now, and nobody should have any expectation that there ever be another one.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2011, 07:13:04 PM »
The Forest Event was always to give y'all a break from your usual roleplay in MTC.  There is no reason to have such an event now, and nobody should have any expectation that there ever be another one.

Kimba who are you to say there is no reason to have one and that one will never be held again? you make me sick Rags nearly died and you expect Him to get up from his sick bed and ran a forest event???????? give the Bloke a break ffs, It will be done when Rags is ready for it to be done

a pissed off kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 10:32:27 AM »
Seem's pointless to advertise other sites.

To you, I'm sure it does.  My reasoning is always way over your head.

The Forest Event was always to give y'all a break from your usual roleplay in MTC.  There is no reason to have such an event now, and nobody should have any expectation that there ever be another one.

No your apparent reasoning is not over my head hun. I just have a completely different view on the Forest Event that you do.

RAGNAR hosts the only, and best Forest Event. Once it is set again? I will join it, and will have fun with it. Real Time always comes first, but I guess that reasoning has been over your head.

Just do us all a favor? Follow the old saying we all know so well. If you have nothing nice to say? Just don't say anything at all. But I guess that reasoning is above your head. Please keep your negativity to yourself. There is enough of that online anymore, especially in Gorean Realms. It would be appreciated if you simply kept your negative thoughts to pm, or to yourself.

Cease and desist this. It has gone on long enough.

The heartless and thoughtless comments you make? Doesn't make anyone bow under you. It's only upsetting, and pissing off everyone. You really need to check yourself. We are all human. No one is above anyone else here, and you have seem to forgotten that you are not the Queen of the world. Let alone, Gor.

-slips off, also upset-
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 10:34:57 AM by -Sarant'satstral- »
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Tgol

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2011, 11:14:04 AM »
*walks onto the board for the first time in a while*

Kimba, you need to just shut the HELL up. take a look at why things are happening and such before shooting your damned mouth off. Ragnar and prism have been at this for a long time and we all know that there are things that prevent these events from occurring, but to go and say that there should not be another one was too much. Leave it alone if you are not involved...

You tend to live longer that way.

Hai, Tuchuk!