Author Topic: Forest Event?  (Read 13756 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Forest Event?
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2011, 02:27:56 PM »
Hai Master xx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
And here I was just going to point out that it was rude to advertise other sites on this board without the board admin's permission..  -chuckles-  I do believe though, that between the others.. Everything else is covered already. 

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2011, 06:00:43 PM »
*walks onto the board for the first time in a while*

Leave it alone if you are not involved...

If you were paying attention to this thread, or anything from the last Forest Event, you'd know I am involved.

Sarant, you had to take a potshot at me with "pointless".  Quit insulting me, and I won't fire back.

I didn't advertise anything.  I just provided information about the only place that there are currently active Panthers, if Rhody wants to roleplay with Panthers.  But you and the others in your coven are always looking for something/anything to malign me with.

There are good reasons for alot of things around here, but not talking about them don't change a thing.  There's not likely to be another FE.  Pretending there might be doesn't help anyone.  Get used to it.

Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Serinna

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2011, 06:49:38 PM »
granted, I have not participated in the Forest Events but even still. Kimba, are YOU the person that runs it? last I heard it was Ragnar that runs it. as They said before, who are YOU to say that there may or may NOT be another event. do YOU take the time to initiate it? do YOU take the time to post of it on the boards saying when it is? the only one I have ever seen post when it will be is Ragnar. as T'Gol said.

Ragnar will have it when He is up to doing it. Until you start posting about when it is going to be and take the time to get it started, leave it alone and let Those that do make the decisions about the FE do just that... make the decisions. and its not just Those that are in MTC that participate as I have seen the posts. its Those that are in other Homestones on other sites as well. nobody is excluded that I know of unless there is sufficient reason for it... step down off your pedistal and take off your crown.
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2011, 07:29:57 PM »
Wow. You really have gotten to the point where you are delusional haven't you. I simply stated the fact that it was pointless to advertise another site and nothing more.

Some hate you, some feel sorry for you, and others outright pity you. All I see is a bitter and lonely person that continuously puts herself above others no matter what the situation it is. It's really sad in the end that you do continue to act this way.

There will be another fucking forest event. I don't give a rat's ass if YOU think there will be another one or not. It's really lame for you to say there will not be. -laughs-. So sad.

"cov·en/ˈkəvən/Noun:
-A group or gathering of 13 witches who meet regularly.
-A secret or close-knit group of associates."
(also see - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coven)

I figured to show this here. For the meere fact that perhaps it is true some here are a close-knit group, like a family. HAI TUCHUK!!

If you find some sort of quip and retort? Just keep re-reading this post until you get the point. I am more than finished dealing with an ignorant, self absorbed bitch like you. There are far better thing's I wish to spend time on, and this for sure isn't one of them. Goodbye Kimba...You no longer exist to me.

-signs off on this thread-...

see you around family. -hugs and goes-
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 07:34:07 AM by -Sarant'satstral- »
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »
I never said I ran the FE, I said I was involved.  I express my opinion of the likelihood of there being another FE the same way I express my likelihood of the Steelers winning the Superbowl.  I don't think it will happen.  That does not mean that it won't, or that I run the Superbowl.  I am expressing an informed opinion.

The last I heard from Rags, there was not going to be a FE, but there would be some other event.  That was half a year ago.  So, I think it unlikely there will ever be another FE.

Sarant, you know me about as well as I know Tom Brady.  Save your sophomore psychoanalysis for somebody who needs it.  *Sends you a mirror and a pschology dictionary."  Look up denial and projection.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2011, 08:54:40 PM »
My my my!!!

Can't we lock this thread?
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2011, 08:40:07 AM »
-just dies laughing-...yes. please lock the thread. its gotten way out of hand here with a non graduate pretending to be a psychology expert and bringing out the hypocrisy to boot.

-snicker, snort, snicker-...heh. i so needed that this morning.

-leaves this thread now just bustin up-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Rhodynion of Ar

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2012, 07:02:05 AM »
Having been away for the holidays, I had hoped to find a more congenial debate on my return. I have started this thread about a year ago for strictly informational purposes, and I recently revived it for the same reason - no more and no less.

As far as I know, the reason for having a Forest Event on a yearly basis was quite simply, that the previous event had been a success, and that people showed an interest to participate in a new one. By far the most participants have been MTC members, but I don't think it's historically correct to see it as an intended break from MTC roleplay. If memory serves me well, the idea originated in 2005 with Kerra, the then leader of the Wildwoods Panther Band, who teamed up with Ragnar to make the first event happen. Out of that, a tradition grew, and all subsequent installments have been set up by Ragnar, for which we owe him a lot of gratitude.
So I hope to see you all at any time when a new event arrives.

All that aside, I wish Ragnar the very best, and sincerely hope that he will recover soon. And to all of you: a happy 2012.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2012, 05:12:02 PM »
Thank you Rhodynion and a Happy 2012 to you as well.

Plus a thank you goes out to RAGNAR who takes time out of his busy schedule to organize the event(s) that take place around this time, though none was held last year, I am hoping that it starts up again this year, whether it be a Forest Event or something else. In the past it has given me a way to explore more avenues that I wouldn't have been able to explore in my normal character and due to that, it has also helped expand the horizons of my everyday character and for that I give a HUGE thanks to RAGNAR and to the others who came up with this concept and brought it to life. -hugggggggggggggles-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 08:01:08 PM »
Wow, I see everyone is getting along for the new year.  That is good.

Regardless of feelings for anyone toward anyone, this is an informational thread.  If anyone, ANYONE, has pertinent information to the MTC Forest Event, then I am sure it is welcome. 

The Forest Event was started out as an event to break from the roleplays we had, true, but again it wasnt strictly a forest event.  Last Years Forest Event was almost not because we were talking about something other than Forest Events because of animosities that were felt as well as welcoming a change of scenery.  WE.  As in those involved and one of those involved was Kimba as well, regardless if any like her or not.

If there is an Event, then it will be announced.  It is not just exclusively Forest themed.  Its been a forest event because it worked and many liked it from the past.

All other comments are not needed and are childish at best from ALL parties involved.  Keep it private and off the boards please.

We welcome all participants from any site as Im sure they would welcome us as well as long as we keep to their rules.

Other than that, MTC, keep any slanderings off this thread, it is unbecoming of us.

Raz