Author Topic: Message Board Registration Problems  (Read 43177 times)

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
Message Board Registration Problems
« on: February 11, 2012, 08:28:29 AM »
Due to excessive spam registrations over the last 2 years we have been manually approving message board accounts after they are reviewed with anti-spam list.

Once an account has been activated to further ensure that it is a true account you are sent an email notification with a link of which you have to click to complete the activation of your account.

This link sometimes ends up in your spam folder if you do not have webmaze.com set as a safe sender.

If you or anyone you know is having a problem registering on the boards feel free to contact us at webmaster @ webmaze.com (Please make sure to remove spaces in email address.)

Thanks,

ameeshia
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 10:28:23 AM by ameeshia »

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
Re: Message Board Registration Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 09:02:44 AM »
Please note the amount of spam accounts we have to review for signup is still an issue, and has increased recently.

We understand that there are many recently that have been away from chat or webmaze whom have been stopping by to chat and reconnect. We want you to know that we are taking every effort to make your reunions while you are here as simple as possible.

If for any reason you have tried to register to the boards and have not had a response email asking you for activation (Please check your spam folders as well), or are having other issues with accessing your old account on the boards feel free to send us at email at webmaster @ webmaze.com (Please remove spaces when sending email).

Thanks again and welcome home everyone!

ameeshia
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 09:09:47 AM by ameeshia »

Offline Jonderlar

Re: Message Board Registration Problems
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 08:24:40 AM »
Not sure where to post this. But I was wondering if I can get a member folder? So I can store important stuffs in it please?