Author Topic: The Story Begins  (Read 5546 times)

Offline Dreamweaver

• Learn from Yesterday, live for today
The Story Begins
« on: February 13, 2012, 08:24:25 AM »
Pulling her fur cloak close around her, the hood covering her head she makes her way down the path to the stable. She finally decided she had put this off long enough and was time to go visit her family. Entering the stable she moves to Thor's stall, smiling as he bobs his mighty head.. "Hello Love, want to go for a ride?" she chuckles as she opens the gate and leads him out, smiling at the lad as he puts his hand down, putting her tiny foot in it he boosts her up.. "Thank ye lad, I should be back before it gets dark". Nudging Thor we take off down the path leaving the Castle Grounds, we turn making our way slowly towards the Gypsy Camp, Shasha bounding ahead of us.

Taking a breath as she nears the camp, her dark eyes start searching for her Uncle Stefan, not seeing him she lets out her breath as she is not looking forward to the meeting, for deep down she knows he will be upset with her, but his love for her will overshadow it somewhat, she chuckles softly as she rides into camp. Greeting many of her friends as she rides towards his tent, suddenly feeling as she is being watched she stops, her dark eyes scanning to her right, seeing Nadya, one of the Elders, her dark eyes intently watching her, a soft sigh escapes her lips, as she had been hoping to avoid her this trip, for Nadya sees to deeply into people's souls, more so her's as she had known Dream since she was a babe.

Taking a deep breath, as she dismounts, her dark eyes lock with the elder as she slowly moves towards her. Stopping in front of her she searches the eyes looking back at hers, eyes so much like hers and her mothers. Her voice soft, "I pray you will forgive me for not coming sooner Matusa" Nadya stood there, then stepped back and motioned her to enter her tent, lowering her eyes she moved towards the tent, pulling back the flap as she slowly enters. Hearing Matusa mumble as she followed, "Ce sa fac cu acest copil, ea este de mult ca si parintii ei" a slow smile appeared on her face, for maybe she is not in to much trouble, yet.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

Offline Dreamweaver

Re: The Story Begins
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 06:10:57 PM »
Her eyes follow her Aunt as she entered the tent moving over and sitting across from her, still not a word is said. A soft sigh escapes her lips, “I’m sorry that it’s taken me this long to come to the camp to see my family, but I was not ready.”  Nadya, just watched her, as if waiting for more, then shook her head, “You are too much like your parents, stubborn, but you are here now and have much to answer for Aislinn”. She canted her head slightly hearing her birth name, she’d forgotten what it sounded like and she smiled to her Aunt.  “I know I do, and in time I will.” 

Nadya sat there shaking her head, then went quite still as she looked straight at her, “Now I know what it is I have been feeling of late concerning you, or not feeling, your spirit has fled.”  I shrugged slightly as I kept my eyes on her, “Maybe, or maybe just locked up tight to guard it, but as I said”, a grin playing at the corners of her lips in hopes it would distract Nadya, “Now is not the time, you have noticed there is much activity at the Castle, what with Sir Tris finally getting married, though who would ever have thought that day would ever come with him huh?  Plus spi and I have decided to reopen the Velvet Hammer and I will have much that will be keeping me busy and I must return.”  She watched as Nadya shook her head, and knew for now, as she saw her smile, that she would not be pressed for more right now. “I know when I will get no more out of you Aislinn, so for now will be patient, for soon you will have no choice but to confide in me.  Now go, I have watched the activity and know of the festivities coming up, and yes,“ she laughed, “I know what you and spi are up to.  Now go, you will return before long, and just so you know, your Uncle has gone on a quest, but he would not say what, so for now you are safe from him, for he is not to happy with you, as you probably already know.”  Hugging her Aunt,she whispers softly, “I know, and Te iubesc”  She turned and mounted Thor, smiling down at her Aunt, “I will see you soon.”  Nadya nodded, “Yes we will and give my love to spi”…Nudging  Thor they took off at a trot taking the path back to the Castle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 07:42:26 AM »
Slipping into her cloak, she smiles at Seth, “I will be at the Tavern for awhile as I have some of my family coming up to start renovating it, I should return later this afternoon.”  Seth chuckled, as he opened the door, “The Lords and the Guards will love having that opened again, though I feel sorry for any residents nearby for the ruckus they will create once again.” Shaking her head as she steps through the door, peeking back at Seth, a teasing grin forming on her lips, “I know” she gives him a little wink as she moves down the steps, taking the path leading to the Village.  Her steps light as her thoughts wander to all the Spirits, she has known for years, that have roamed the Castle, are now reappearing, her heart couldn’t be happier for spi.

Reaching the Village she notices the horses and grins seeing her cousin Robar, moving over to him, she reaches up and hugs him tight, stepping back a smile on her face, “It is good once more to see you, it has been awhile.” He laughed hugging her back, “Yes it has, you little minx, and oh by the way we have heard from Stefan, he will be returning sometime within the next month.” He watched the play of emotions moving over her face, then heard the lil growl and laughed. She looked up at him and frowned, mumbling, “Oh Hush!” and moved into the tavern to see many of her other family members roaming around and smiled as she greeted them.

Making her way over to the bar, she pulled out the drawing she had done of the Tavern, motioning Robar over, as the others gathered around, she laid the drawing on the bar. “We have a lot of work to do to get this renovated, and would like it all done within a month if possible.” She chuckled hearing the groans from her male cousins, as the lasses just laughed. Glancing around she sees Mihai a slight grin plays at the corner of her lips, “I was hoping you would come, spi has been asking about you, can only imagine the trouble you two have caused in my absence over these years.” Mihai  jumped up and hugged her tight, then leaned back her dark eyes dancing with merriment and, something that looked like mischief, “Oh Aislinn, it is so good to see you, though you do know the trouble you are in with your Uncle.” Tilts my head back and looks to the ceiling, then back down at you, “It does seem that many of you, “glancing around at the others seeing their grins, then back to Mihai, “are just waiting for the confrontation that will happen then.” Mumbles, “brat” She laughed and danced around the room, “So, when will spi show up, huh?” I just laughed, “I’m sure now that she knows you are around it won’t be long at all, and remember, you have work to do, so behave.”  Mihai giggled, “Why of course Cousin, don’t I always?” Shaking my head as she arches her eyebrow slightly, “since when?” Turning back to discuss the renovations with Robar as the others roamed around the rooms, the lasses running up the stairs to see what all needed done there.

Handing the drawing to Robar, a slight grin on her face, “I trust you to do this right, and keep the lasses in line as much as you can. Oh, before I forget, spi should show up at some time with instructions for something I said she could do, but will let  her tell you.” I laughed seeing the twinkle in his eyes, “Knowing spi, that could be anything. It will all get done cousin of mine.” Giving her a wink he gathers the men around and yells up the stairs for the lasses to get their asses down here pronto.  Smiling as she watches them she realizes more and more how much she has missed them all.  Waving goodbye to them, she leaves the Tavern, glancing around the Village she moves back up the path towards the Stables, planning to get Thor and go for a ride.

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 07:22:28 AM »
Smiling to Seth as she slips into her fur cloak, pulling the hood up then opening the door, “I will be back later Seth, I have something I need to attend to”, motioning for Sasha we step out, glancing back, she saw something flicker over Seths face then quickly disappear as a slight smile formed ,”Be safe out there Dream” giving him a gentle nod, she runs down the steps glancing back to the Castle, then looking to Sasha as they move off up the path heading into the forest. 

Glancing back now and then as they move deeper into the trees, her mind on what she had felt last night, but wasn't sure, yet, what to make of it and was really trying to ignore it completely, she smiled as she watched Sasha racing ahead, knowing she would never go far from her.

She had checked with her cousin and renovations on the Tavern were going well, so that she didn't need to worry about as it was in capable hands, hearing a twig snap, she stopped, sensing Sasha moving closer to her, her dark eyes glanced slowly around, then frowned as she saw nothing, but felt something,  “Och Sasha, I hate when this happens, sometimes I wish”,  her voice trailed off as she sighed then continued walking, knowing someone was near, but not sensing yet who it could be. Suddenly a soft whisper comes from the trees, “Ashlynn”  she turns, her eyes scanning the whole area, noticing that Sasha had become alert, which sent a shiver down her back, then relaxing as she knew that voice, so stood her ground waiting, her stance relaxed, it was not knowing the mood of who the voice belonged to that concerned her.

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 05:27:17 AM »
(20:22:26 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: ompffff...feeling ye pounce just as I got settled in the chair..chuckling.. evening gorgeous

(20:25:11 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: a slight glimmer in her dark eyes as she cants her head, a thoughtfull look on her face... hmmmmmm...sweetling, have ye put a bit of weight? a slight teasing grin forming on her lips

(20:25:43 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}

Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: gasps wide eyed as she immediately goes into pat down as her brows furrow

(20:27:11 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: nibbling her lip to keep from laughing as she hears the gasp, and sees her eyes going wide, watching her pat herself down.. does it all feel the same sweets? grinning

(20:28:34 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: mmmmmm small lil hands pat her wee self down as she shoots t' guards a wee look as she peers up....puzzled.. weell it feels t' same tae spi

(20:30:59 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: watching her eyes shoot to the Guards, she turns to grin at them, then back to ye.. hmmmm...maybe one of the Guards might want to pat ye down to see if it all seems the same? she heard a chorus of male voices all volunteering...her eyes dancing with mischif as she glances to ye

(20:31:33 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: ackkkkkkkkkkkkkk...shoots a wee look at em saying jes try it mister..as she peers back suspiciously at Ye

(20:32:41 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: Her laugher suddenly fills the hall seeing that wee suspicious look on ye face... What, I just thought ye might want another opinion?

(20:34:01 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm....eyes her moat tossing trigger jes in case...as silvery voice dances.. okay now jes whit are Ye up t' this eve?

(20:35:28 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: shaking her head, still laughing... absolutely nothing sweetling, just had to give ye a bit of teasing is all, tis the mood I am in..and by the way..How is our lovely lass this evening?

(20:37:23 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: laughing as she peers t' see jes whit Ye be drinking an why Ye nae sharing as she grins.. spi tis doing okay Ye Minx! and Ye?

(20:39:03 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: chuckles... hmmmm...I am nae drinking anything, thank ye very much..and about the same, just doing ok..different day same old bs... grins

(20:39:43 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: mmmmmmmm impish grin an nods.. amen sing itae t' choir Sister! laughing

(20:41:19 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: laughs as a chorus of male voices start singing...shaking my head slightly.. Now, should I ask if ye are behaving yerself, eh?

(20:42:23 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: laughing mmmmmm now whit trouble can lil ole spi get into by herself?

(20:44:52 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: chuckling softly as she cants her head slightly to the right, grinning over at ye.. mmmmmm...well we do have Guards always roaming around, that ye could torment.., suddenly hearing a chorus of moaning males.

(20:47:00 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: giggles impishly as she cants a wee look at em .. well even they deserves a night off! ;laughing

(20:48:14 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: glances to the Guards grinning then looks back at Ye laughing... ahhhh..ye finally decided to take pity on them eh?

(20:49:18 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: mmmm laughing as vivid blue eyes twinkle... spi said they deserved it..nae that it was going tae happen! lol

(20:51:24 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: chuckles.. See, I knew you wouldn't let the night go by with out tormenting those poor Guards...

(20:52:29 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: giggles an huggles... sae whit hae Ye been up tae Beautiful Dream?

(20:53:47 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: chuckles as I huggles ye back... nae much really...just a wee bit of plotting I guess... grins

(20:54:27 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: mmmmmm peers up at Ye ohhhhhhhhhhh plotting?....plotting jes whit exactly?

(20:56:10 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: laughs... oh listen to miss wee lass, the mistress of plotting,...just pondering a few things, like getting the Tavern open....dealing with my Uncle, who will be home before long from what I've heard, should I go on? 

(20:57:10 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: nodding as she curls up an gets all comfy as small delicate hand gestures as she grins... ohhh aye please do! impish grin

(21:01:59 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: chuckles... mmmm...thats about it...just trying to come up with a time that would be guid to open the Tavern, work is moving along quite well, thankfully... she had schooled her features, a smile on her face...

(21:03:27 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: mmmmmm hmmmmmmm eyes that look coz she knows all too well how t' school features an tis nae buying it aine lil bit

(21:05:48 )

STORYTELLER:

Suddenly a soft female laugh flows lightly over the hall as she stays in the shadows watching the T/two kid around, not having seen them like this for a long time..but it was not time to reveal herself, there has been an air of mystery surrounding them both, her voice soft ... Guard yerself well my lovelies....so much neither of you know a thing about...yet..a second laugh is heard, this time a males..as he whispers softly, they will soon

(21:07:24 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: peers around as t' fine lil hairs on her neck suddenly stand up as vivid blue eyes search t' hall

(21:08:20 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: Her dark eyes suddenly alert as she glances around, a cold shiver of dread moves over her body as she glances to ye

(21:09:21 )
[
†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: soft lil swallow as wide vivid blue eyes move t' Yers as small pearl white teeth sink into her bottom lip as she nae hae a guid feeling

(21:10:27 ) [PIC]

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: whispering.... ye heard that right?... she had to make sure she wasn't the only one hearing those voices

(21:11:04 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: nodding slowly as she canna help but look over her wee shoulder..nodding as she whispers.. spi hear it

(21:12:12 )

STORYTELLER:

Suddenly a cold breeze blows through the hall, causing the candles to flicker as it moved slowly over ye both, then a slam of a door, then silence

(21:13:32 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: soft lil gasps as she near jumps out of her skin as she whips her wee head around an back an then sweeps t' hall as she shivers noticably as she gulps ..wide eyed

(21:13:33 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: Wrapping her arms around her feeling the cold air move over her, then jumping out of the chair when she hears the slamming of the door..glancing to ye... I am nae liking this spi

(21:16:24 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: ducking her wee head as her lil mind works as she peers around..whispers softly spi dunna think that anything guid wid come frae that whisper Dream

(21:18:21 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to †§piorad† {CM-fg} Castle: She sighs softly as she locks her eyes on yers... I'm afraid ye are right

(21:19:01 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to Dreamweaver: canna help as she still searches t' hall as she nods slowly

(21:19:11 )

Dreamweaver

is in the great hall and says to BellaCastle Maclaaran: putting a smile her face seeing You enter... G'eve Bella

(21:19:18 )

†§piorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council

is in the great hall and says to BellaCastle Maclaaran: jumps as Ye startle her! Belllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 08:45:13 AM »
Pacing her chamber as her mind goes over the events of the last week, first her meeting in the forest with Caer Ibormeith, the Goddess of sleep and dreams.  She had been able to block most of it from her mind, which Caer was not happy with and let her know, but certain things she was not ready to face yet, a slight smile forms on her lips, as she does know that no matter what Caer always knows what her thoughts our, but for whatever reason she did not pursue it now, except on one issue, the words slowly coming back to her; “You know you have one mission you have to do, and you can’t keep putting it off child, it does no good not where it concerns this Lady, you cannot continue to not face the past for, as you well know, you cannot move on into the future until you make peace with the past.”  Caer had hugged her then, and as always disappeared into the trees.  Taking a sip of her wine she knew Caer was right she had to face the past and might be better to do it now, before Stefan returned, for if he knew that she had not paid a visit to the Lady, a dear friend of his, not to mention a very dear friend of her Parents, all hell would break loose.  Sighing softly, she knew she was no coward, never has been but in this, she knew the truth of the words.

Taking a deep breath as she knew she would go soon, but what of what happened last night, what were the meanings behind the words Her and spi heard, what was it that spi and herself didn’t know, softly growling, yet another mystery they would have to figure out, for it the Male voice was to be believed, it wouldn’t be long before things would start to happen, but what?

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 07:08:41 PM »
heading into t' village as she takes a guard whit her after t' last incident, she canna shake t' feeling tis eyes watching her every movement though she hae an idea they be of t' stranger t' other eve she dunna ken why or who tis behind it sae frae she tis vigilant.....patting t' neck of her zepher t' horse Lady Megana an t' Captain gifted her whit she heads t' tavern chuckles as t' guard smiles happily and chatting about testing t' ale as she laughs and agrees he can hae a couple as she reach t' tavern and she slides her leg over and numbly hops down frae zepher as she moves t' tie him up 'fore making her way whit in t' tavern as tae guard trails behind her...pushing open t' door as she wiggles in an covers her wee ears at t' squeal as mihal spies her as she grins impishly and rushes tae huggle her friend as she tis  assaulted wit a rush of chatter and information as she laughing haulds up her palms in defeat.....mihal ye need tae staying away frae t' rum lass!

grinning up as robar comes t' her rescue as she His voice booms over t' others......sae lass whit tis this special addition that Dream be talking about that ye be wanting added....soft silvery laughter as spi curls her wee arm whitin HIs and draws him t' far side of tae tavern as her wee head bends tae his as small delicate hand gestures as she draws out tae plan of tae area whit tis be wit in making sure t' whisper sae that tae full extent tis kept a secret frae t' unveiling of tae tavern....though all eyes lift at Robars booming laughter as she wags a finger calling her a naughty lil minx as spi grins up at Him an pats his arm affectionately...mmmmmmm my dear Robar Ye hae jes nae idea how much a minx spi can be! laughing as she leaves t' details within his capable hands as she moves tae hae a drink and catch up whit mihal 'fore heading back t' tae castle
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 04:32:37 PM »
She was so tired of her chamber right now she wanted to scream but instead she just kept pacing back and forth, Sasha watching her, she glanced to her, “Damn, why did I have to get sick now!”  She had sent a note to spi explaining she was sick and they would have to put off going to the Gypsy camp. Stopping by her table she picked up the Anklet again, her dark eyes staring at it dangling in front of her; “You know you won’t find the answers you’re searching for, neither will spi”, she jumped a foot, dropping the anklet as she spun around hearing the soft female voice..”Damn You! Who are you and what do you want of us?” she spun around again sensing someone, then glanced to Sasha who had become very alert as her golden eyes glanced towards the far corner of the room, slowly she turned, her dark eyes watching, she knew the person was still there, “There will be dark days ahead, revelations to be revealed, are you and spi ready Ashlynn to face the truths that will be revealed?”   Seeing Sasha relax she knew whoever it was had gone, sighing she bent to pick up the anklet moving over to the table she laid it down, then crawled back into bed.

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 11:56:37 AM »
She stood looking out the window as she rubbed her aching back from being in bed for way to long, she had things she had to do, but, of course the fates stepped in and she was one that hated being sick at all.  A slight frown showed on her face as she had been ready to try and go downstairs, but when reaching the steps, she had heard voices, in a serious conversation and recognizing who they were she turned and went back to her Chamber quietly closing the door troubled by some of what she had heard, for she did not want to see spi hurt again by a Lord who did not truly love her for herself.  She glanced to Sasha, “Well, tis time to get out of this room, these dreams I’ve been having I have no liking for, tis time for spi and I to visit the gypsy camp, and heaven help anyone who tries to stop us, spi and I are hoping My Aunt can put some light on it all.” She started to pace the chamber, than stopped a slight grin on her face as she again glanced to Sasha, “We also need to figure out a good time to finally re-open the Velvet Hammer” she chuckled as she moved back over to lay on the bed.

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 06:30:38 PM »
(19:25:37 )

Ashlynn
Dreamweaver
MacLaaran

is in the chambers and says to ALL: She glanced around her chambers for the last time, a soft smile on her face as wonderful memories of MacLaaran flowed through her mind as she moved over to the window and picked up the Candle that had always been lit for her return..her eyes watching the flame dance as she took a soft breath and gently blew it out, tears formed in her eyes as she set it back on the table then turned making her way slowly towards the door, opening it quietly she stepped out, stopped and glanced one last time at the chamber then slowly closed it. Making her way down to the entry way, she smiled warmly seeing Seth standing at the bottom.

(19:27:03 )

Ashlynn
Dreamweaver
MacLaaran

: Her eyes locked with his and she noticed the sadness in his..stopping she leaned up and gave him a hug then stepped back.. You and Cookie keep the fires burning as you always have, continue to make it a welcoming place for travelers to stop off at and Seth, I do plan to visit if only once in awhile you know how much Mac means to me.. Ye will be missed Dream and Cooking and myself will keep all as it has been all these years and we will look forward to your visits.. She leaned over kissing his cheek softly, then whispered.. if spi, for any reason ever returns you make sure a message is brought to me immediately at Caenarfon. He nodded.. Aye, that I will do, travel safe Dream and give my love and regards to the Queen please. I will..Let Tris and Megana know where they can reach me please.. she whispered as she moved towards the door, glancing back once more she stepped out, closing it softly then disappeared into the Mists as she starts her journey to Caenarfon and her Friend Caera..