Author Topic: My absence  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Dreamweaver

• Learn from Yesterday, live for today
My absence
« on: March 28, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »
Ok, no I have not taken off wandering again... :), but sadly my bronchitis turned into pnemonia which has been no fun at all, I feel alot better thankfully.  I'm still on meds, but had to go back to work...and that makes me even more tired so have been in bed long before most of you show up.  I am hoping to slip in their one night this week or this week-end....

Ok, spi, you have been behaving right?   :o

And Tris and Megana, are you both still in wedded bliss land?  :)

And Bryan, sure hope you have tons of patience...*impish grin*

Miss you all!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

Offline Sir Tristram

• A Rogue by nature, a Flirt by choice
Re: My absence
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 07:32:31 PM »
Hey Dreamy   ;)
I sure  hope you feel better soon, tis some nasty stuff and please, please take care of yourself.  Your health comes first no matter what, you know we shall all wait patiently for your return.  And yes we miss you lots, so do what you have to do to get better, we'll keep the hearth fires burning for ye M'lady, for as long as it takes.....  *S* 

Offline Megana

• "You cannot find peace by avoiding life."
    • Megana Rose
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 07:59:48 AM »
Oh my gosh, Dream, please take it easy and take good care of yourself...we miss you very much, but as Tris said, your health is priority numero uno. *S*

Sending you lots of hugs and positive wishes... :)
"Wherever there is a human being there is an opportunity for kindness."-Seneca

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:32:43 PM »
thank you so much for the thoughts, Megana and Tris they are very much appreciated.. :)

Of course, I start to come back around and find we lost our impish spi, but I am truely happy for her and have visited her a few times, just my time online isn't on a regular basis yet...Im feeilng better, but now I have another issue im dealing with, god Murphy's Law just loves the heck out of me...I go into Mac once in awhile, and probably will on and off, no matter what it is the home of my heart and always will be.  Sooooooooooo that said, hope to catch you in their sometime soon.

Dream
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

Offline Dreamweaver

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 04:57:11 PM »
 Ohhhhhhhhhh....if You see the name Aslynn on the door, tis lil ole me...I've revamped myself...:D