Author Topic: Freshly Made Peach Cobbler  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Freshly Made Peach Cobbler
« on: April 22, 2012, 07:48:48 PM »
With the help of my sister NightStorm, our new slave sage, and my slaves alexis and george, we made enough peach cobblers to feed the entirety of camp tonight and probably into tomorrow night. The cobbler should be out of the oven in about 20 ehn, but the head cook has deemed that myself, NightStorm, sage, alexis and george be allowed to have the first helpings from the cobbler for the hard work that was put into making this delicious dessert for our home this evening.

Raziel, I have seen to it that all laundry will be done in the designated area from now on, though I did find one pot of soaking bloomers boiling over the cooking fires this afternoon, but the offender will have a long while to think about her choice as she is now in a camp collar as punishment, as even the head cook knows not to cross my orders. -grins sweetly- If you come across another pot as you have in the past, let me know if you find the owner of said laundry and I will remedy the probably, unless you would rather do it yourself.

There is a slave strapped to the whipping post who thought she was more important than a free this afternoon, I did lose my temper and tried to kill her by crushing her windpipe between my hands, but I kept myself from going through with it, thinking to give her a second chance after she was whipped by me once I finished fixing the peach cobbler for camp.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Freshly Made Peach Cobbler
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:57:57 AM »
ermmm remind kadi not to cross You Mistress xxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
Peach cobbler?  Any left?

Raz

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 06:47:23 PM »
I personally had one cobbler set aside just for you, as I know how much you love your peaches. Remind me to see about possibly growing you another peach tree or two. -smiles sweetly-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 03:48:50 PM »
You gonna grow it in your wagon or use a wagon to grow it?   ;D

Raz