Author Topic: Time to let go...  (Read 5394 times)

Offline Melanie

Time to let go...
« on: June 26, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »
So, I've been reading Sarant's message for some time, first time I've read it was today, and I can't help but sit here and think about my beginning in mtc to where I am now. Unfortunately, I'm not here much, and though I've 'technically' been a part of MTC for damn near three years, I know I haven't been playing that consistently, not even close.

Events happened that actually drove me away from MTC and have kept me there ever since. I don't have time for drama, and I won't submit myself to unpleasantness, when I can remember just how -much- freaking FUN I used to have in here. And it got to the point where seeing just who was in was enough to drive me away...

As far as staying away goes....I haven't been actively r/ping for most of this year so far, due to lack of reliable internet, and random life-sucking jobs. I haven't been playing much of anything for the past year/year and a half. I think it's safe to say that I am probably one of the youngest players here, and this grasshopper is still growing.

At this point, in my life, I'm at a fork in the road, one that I know is going to make or break me come the next several years in my future. I'm tired of this rat race, called life, and I've come to a point where I'm tired of dreaming, and ready to make the thoughts in my head a reality. Unfortunately, that means that all my focus needs to be in my reality, and not the virtual reality that I wish to create with those of you that I hold dear to my heart.

So I guess the time has come.....Time to own up to myself and all of you when I say....It's time to put Melanie on the shelf. I can't ignore r/t anymore because it's consumed most all of my life at this point. I need to pay attention to real life before it passes me by....

For those of you that care...don't mourn the loss of the Tuchuk Hellion, she'll be back when her typist gets the security in life that I want. Something no one can take from me....

HAI TUCHUK! MTC will always be my only Gorean home...I love it, and you guys, but the time isn't right anymore....it will come around again....Until then...Take care of yourselves, and I'll pop in from time to time...

Sincerest Apologies,
Mel
aka
Nikki

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Time to let go...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 06:47:59 PM »
RT comes first. Tend to that and return. We shall still be here.

:-* :-* :-*

Offline Melanie

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 05:07:38 AM »
Just when you think life can't kick you in the ass anymore.....then you get rear-ended by a freaking semi....*le sighs*..Van's totalled...But...I's alive!!! Though some days I wish pain killers didn't make me physically ill. I'd rather live with the pain instead of the side effects... So yeah...feels like every muscle in my upper body has been ripped apart...I've got some cracked ribs and bruised breast plate from my personal meeting with the steering wheel...so...yeah....life's a box of chocolates alright...but...I still live!....miss r/ping...but...meh...life's too.....well, not exciting....but I'll be damned if it ain't consuming....

Mel
aka
Nikki

P.S. Keep on keepin' on...glad you got better Brother!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
*Huggers tight*

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 11:30:56 AM »
-hugs Mel and chuckles-  Anything you can walk away from is a good thing.  Take care of yourself.

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 06:28:55 PM »
hey nikki.... just hang in there.. RT has got all of us.  and I know what it is to never seem to be able to catch a break. we will be here and I do check the boards as often as I can.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 10:08:58 PM »
Hey Nikki..
Really? It'd be nice for you to not shove blame on others. You left for you and your rt as you posted. Or were you getting at something else...or someone else..?
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Melanie

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 11:23:07 AM »
Hey Nikki..
Really? It'd be nice for you to not shove blame on others. You left for you and your rt as you posted. Or were you getting at something else...or someone else..?

*sniff sniff*...smells like a guilty concious coming through to me. Why I left is NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. And I didn't write this post because I wanted your two cents....So if you ain't got nothin' nice to say...shut the fuck up....

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 05:33:38 PM »
alright. well here is my gd pm...

"Real nice of you to post in a passive aggressive manner on the forum.

Next time you plant yourself in a room? Do yourself a favor. Dont bitch and whine about people from the room.......who are rping elsewhere. Also dont then turn around and DOCTOR their msn scripts and whine to the council about it.

Seriously? Real nice to see you acting like a fucking victim. If you really left? Then fucking stay gone. Backstab fw's elsewhere, bitch.

Bye bye jersey girl..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
and your....um...reply?

"Blah, blah, blah!...take's a cunt to know one, don't it? Stay the fuck outta my life you two-faced vindictive bitch....I haven't done shit, nor even been around.....And have no idea who or what the fuck you're talking about. Get your facts straight stupid...and go fuckin' bark up someone else's tree you rotten-pussied bitch. You have no right to even breathe at me, and I've tolerated your paper asshole of a mouth spewing out shit about me long enough...SO STOP FUCKING HARASSING ME YOU, YOU JEALOUS PIECE OF SHIT.

Oh, and I've sent your message, and this one to Rags....EAT SHIT AND DIE. Pill-popping whore.

P.S. REJOICE you slut....and my apologies, Rags, but you'll never see me again in MTC as long as that fucking animal is allowed there."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
and my response to......whatever you want to call that?
"Just wow. -laughs-.

You need some serious medical help there child.

Cant be jealous of you, sorry. I have absolutely nothing to be jealous of. I am quite content.

At least I don't doctor scripts and manipulate others to my own means like you. -smiles-. Have a good one! Good to know you wont be back as long as I am a member of MTC. I guess I can have Cane return then. C'est la vie.

RAGNAR: I wont apologize. That is all. Take it easy bro. I know I am."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just cant stop laughing! -waves you off-..Bye bye.

-leaves this thread, laughing my ass off-
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 05:41:51 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 08:38:26 PM »
ENOUGH!!
And I DARE anyone to defy me on this.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 03:17:55 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'(

Offline Melanie

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 11:41:00 PM »
So, I've thought a little about this, not from an emotional standpoint, but a rational point of view. Truth be told, I don't regret a word I've said. Pm or otherwise. The only thing I do regret is that I allowed someone so unimportant get an emotional rise out of me. Though I will take being bullied only so far before I lash back.

I have been bullied all my life by my very own flesh and blood, and I've finally come to a point where enough is enough. I had come to the harsh reality of calling a spade a spade, and you, yes you, Sarant, came at me in a time where i was physically and mentally fucked up in my life and decided to kick me some more while i was down. That expressive pm was the result.

Though now that i had some time to read through all the petty bullshit in my life, I've come to the conclusion that you just aren't  worth it. So please NS, lock this thread, leave it up for all to see, but this, MY, thread has been hijacked, and i no longer wish for anyone to post to it.

Have some wonderful memories to take with me from mtc, met a lot of wonderful people and had a blast while it lasted. Take care of yourselves and eachother.

The Tuchuk Hellion
Mel
The unforgiving bitch
Nikli

P.S. so i am very clear. If you ever try to contact me again, razz noir, the next step is filing harassment charges against you. Stay out of my life vt and rt.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 11:52:35 PM »
ENOUGH!!
And I DARE anyone to defy me on this.

NS

Can this be removed. please.
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 11:55:35 PM »

P.S. so i am very clear. If you ever try to contact me again, razz noir, the next step is filing harassment charges against you. Stay out of my life vt and rt.

then let it go and move on. -shakes head-.. File harassment charges all you want. I haven't contacted you, and I have no wish to. Leave me the HELL alone..

Can SOMEONE please remove this shit before it's simply continued after another SIX months?
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-