Author Topic: Mystery  (Read 5792 times)

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Mystery
« on: August 12, 2012, 08:15:08 PM »
(20:50:05 )
An rud is annamh is iontach
spiorad
is in the forest and says to ALL: small bare feet pattered almost silently as she moved lithely thru t' forest...vivid blue eyes sweeping around her as her small head was cocked tae aine side as she listened closely t' forest sounds an odd air about her as she shimmied her way t' small outcropping high up on t' side of tae mountain, she hae traveled lang and tirelessly t' exhaustion clear upon small heart shaped face. t' tattletale high spots of bright pink upon her cheeks giving away t' signs of fever as she crouched low and watched figuratively at t' village below as he eyes swept towards t' view of tae castle down below bathed in soft moons light as a unbidden sigh escapes her as she watches it avidly as her mind rolled over t' calculations of how far t' distance was...too much tae either it or her cave frae her t' rest as she swallowed thru cracked and dry lips as she rolled her tongue over them t' moisten as she knew nae far away was a auld hunting cottage, she no know ifin it hae been inhabited of late but it was her best chance frae shelter and blessed rest as she checked by pressing gently on t' bandage upon her side as she winced and bit her bottom lip as a fresh wave of pain escaped an blood trickled leaving t' rick metallic scent of blood in t' air as she moved shifting and turning as she stumbled frae t' out cropping and set her direction frae t' remote cottage in t' deep forest

(21:03:27 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to ALL: making her way painfully slow thru t' forest climbing higher up as her usual grace fell away as her feet left a shuffling trail as t' pain in her side deepend tae a heavy throb she felt in every footstep as her eyes glazed softly giving an uneartlhy sparkle tae them as she seen t' cottage come into view whit a whispered prayer tae t' goddess as she stumbled tae it as she cast a glance about as her small hands reached t' door as she pushed...wincing as t' door stuck making her body jar wit t' force as she whimpered 'fore bitting her lip as she grimaced an put her shoulder an hip into it as she nudged it open enough frae her tae slip in as she pressed her back t' flat of it as she breathed deeply feeling a bit safer within t' decyaying cotttage as she wearly sluped as sher legs buckled and she slide tae land on her wee arse with a plop as exhaustion took hold of her and t' pain got tae better of 'er as she slipped tae unconsciousness blissfully
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Re: Mystery
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 09:07:05 PM »
(19:23:38 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to ALL: coming too wit in t' cottage whit a start as she blinks tae focus and look around her surroundings as she tries tae swallow...her mouth dried like cotton as she shifts an feels around her..finding t' water bag as she takes a slow measured sip frae it tae wet her mouth 'fore taking a deeper draw on it as she swipes t' back of her hand over her lips an shifts..wincing slightly as she slowly shifts tae gain her footing as she steadies herself....moving feeling her way around as her eyes focus t' darkness as she draws out a few meager supplies and see's tae lighting a candle tae take stock of her situation witin t' abandoned cottage deep in t' forest

(19:33:00 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to ALL: shifting as a sense of urgency filled t' air around her...losing conciousness hae cost her valuable time in putting distance between t' Man following her...she knew not who He was but His purpose hae been made clear when he hae killed t' lad spi hae hired t' take her t' Mac...she pressed a hand t' her mouth as she thought she would retch at t' memory thinking she wid nae ever stop hearing t' poor lads death gurgle....swallowing hard....as she tenderly probed her side where she hae missed t' arrow meant frae her as it hae jes grazed her side bit it was enough tae weaken her slowly

(19:42:28 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to ALL: pausing sharply as her fingers quickly snuff out t' small candle as she hears a noise....as she holds her breath tae nae make a sound as she cocks her head..listening intently as she pales hearing t' tattle tale sound of heavy footsteps crunching in t' forest bracken...swallows as she reaches an snags her bag quickly and eases t' back of tae cottage as she feels around t' peat frae a weak spot and almost sighs as she finds it as her fingers quickly tear thru it till is a space jes large enough frae t' slip out jes as t' cottage door creaks open as she whirls and mindless of her side sprints off on a dead run as her light cloak billows out and henna darkened tresses stream out behind...catching an snagging on branches as she goes..as she mindless rips it loose as she barrels thru tae forest her panting growing as she finally breaks free of t' forest and hits t' opening of tae meadow leading t' castle gates

(19:53:25 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to ALL: her arms flung out as her legs move swiftly as she runs...casting a terrified glance behind her as she can hear footsteps suddenly stop....confused as her pace slows..but rounding towards t' gates as she can see t' guards in tae distance...a almost hysterical giggle bursts frae her lips at seeing safety sae close as t' ground trembles beneath her feet....coming tae a almost stop puzzled as she turns in t' opposite direction as she swallows hard.....too late as her mouth opens and as her scream pierces t' air t' rider approaches bent low tae aine side as she caught up as she turnes t' flee and is tossed like a sack on t' riders lap as she suckles in a breath as t' wind is knocked out of her lungs...as tears sting her eyes as she watches t' glimpse of safety get further away as t' large horse thunders in t' opposite direction

(20:37:50 )
spiorad
is on the MacDougal ranch and says to ALL: blinking as she twists and turns... tae try an toss t' Bugger off balance..gasping as she see's they be headed toward tae MacDougal ranch..wondering whit on earth..as she flails an sucks ina breath as she spys t' quiver of arrows tied t' saddle as she shifts an stretches out a wee hand as she works tae grasp aine as her fingertips flail tae catch it

(20:40:29 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: laughs You're right. Although the quiet and emptiness might drive me mad...I thought I heard some sort of distant noise tonight during a very long shift..rubs her eyes I must be sleep-deprived...

(20:41:26 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : ohhhh??.... and M'love, after our encounter in Edinburg, I don't think you should just brush aside anything you hear...... can you tell me about it?....

(20:43:48 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: looks around as you mention Edinburg, hoping no one heard as she fidgets nervously, pausing... Well...rubs her temples... I guess...if I were to describe it ...almost sounded like a faint scream from the distance...

(20:45:11 )
spiorad
is on the MacDougal ranch and says to ALL: working feverishly tae keep her intent frae being seen as she flails about making t' large man gruff at her boting her lip hard at t' cuff tae her head as she finally grasps aine of t' arrows...as she grips it whit all her might...an drives it sharply as deeply as she can into t' mans uppwer thigh.....hearing t' bellow as she feels t' hand releasing her as she braces herself nad slides t' tumble off t' horse....gasping as she hits t' ground hard 'fore springing tae her feet....and makes a mad dash in a bid frae freedom back in t' direction of Mac..as she screams out tae catch t' attention of any One close enough tae hear her

(20:45:30 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : raises a brow...... a scream?. in the lands of MacLaaran?. something must be going on, do you remember from which direction you heard it?...... quickly sends one of the guards out to check with the sentries to see if they had heard anything as well....

(20:47:42 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: tilts her head and closes her eyes as if trying to remember.. Um...it sounded like it was moving further away from the castle...

(20:47:54 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : turning as one of M'guards comes quickly in...... Captain, Captain, t'was a shout or scream just heard from the forest just north of the Castle's walls........

(20:49:11 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: widens her eyes as she looks to you...

(20:49:31 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : nodd'n to the guard and then tell'n him to have 20 men mounted quickly and to bring my horse Rogue about as well..... then look'n at you.... M'love, I have to go, please keep the pups here and maybe have some supplies delivered to the Hall as well?

(20:50:41 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : or I'll have someone ride ahead if we need the Infirmary, okay?.... quickly kisses your lips and then sprints out of the Hall and down to the stables where the guards are ready to ride..

(20:50:45 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: nods as she offers the infirmary key to a guard, posed to grab some supplies and return them.. Yes, m'love...please be safe...

(20:51:37 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to ALL: jump'n on Rogue and nodd'n to the guards to open the gate as we go in full gallop toward the forest.........

(20:52:56 )
spiorad
is on the MacDougal ranch and says to ALL: gasping as t' stich in her side grew deeper..feeling t' trickle of blood runnignf ra eher side frae t' scratch as she swallowed looking behind her as t' large shadow of t' Man was coming towards her ..t' limp noticable in his gait..as she took advantage of it and dashed down into a small dip and darting over a t' side of a hill making him exert mair energy tae slow him further as she hollared till her voice started tae grow hoarse

(20:53:10 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to ALL: spreads the men out as we near the forest......... now keep your ears sharp men, and even if it's an owl's screech ye hear, I want to know about it......

(20:55:23 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to ALL: one of M'men quickly turns and shouts to me from up ahead....... Captain, it's com'n from just o'er that hill.............

(20:56:43 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to ALL: quickly head'n in that direction as our horses come up o'er a rise in the fields....... spott'n a lone figure runn'n toward us and then catch'n a glimpse of a horseman gaining on her.......

(20:58:43 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to ALL: nodd'n to the guards on either side of me... quickly ride to each side of him, cut him off from any escape.... then giv'n Rogue his head as we gallop toward the lone figure.....

(20:59:05 )
spiorad
is on the MacDougal ranch and says to ALL: small heart shaped face lifting as she can feeling t' tremor of many hoofs upon t' ground coming towards her as she casts a look back ...wide eyed as she see's tae stranger feel t' same thing and suddenly wheels an disappears much too quickly frae a man his size as she blinks....coming tae slow her pace 'fore coming tae a stop as she gasps frae air...as swallows as she doubles a bit as her palm presses tae her side 'fore tae thought enters her head that she nae know iffin tisfriend or foe coming towards her as she bites her lip an casts her eyes around her as she figures out whit tae to frae her best course

(20:59:10 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: looks around the quiet hall, her heart skipping nervously in her chest..

(21:02:10 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: shouts to M'men as we near the stranger running toward us.... go, don't let that horseman escape...... then pull'n up on Rogue's reigns to slow him as I quickly jump off, mak'n M'way o'er to you...... look'n hard at you as I come closer, think'n there is something very familar about this person....

(21:04:16 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: putt'n M'arms out as the rest of M'men ride up, lett'n them know not to advance further in case it might scare you.

(21:04:50 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to Sir Tristram: gasping as she hears t' farmilar voice..as a verra beraggled figure straightens....heena deepened tresses notted and tumbling widly making her look much like a street urchin as vivid blue eyes peer upward as sheworks her lips tae speak as her throat is hoarse...as a wee bit a croak escapes... Captain!

(21:05:09 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: looks up to see the recuit return with her key to the infirmary and a bundle of supplies, thanking him softly as she sets aside a few things, knowing that if something is terribly wrong, she'll be reached to go prep the infirmary instead of remain here...chewing her lip nervously as she takes a deep breath I will never complain of being bored at the infirmary again...

(21:07:36 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: finally catches a close glimpse of you as I hear you holler out "Captain"...... then quickly mov'n to your side, hold'n you up as best I can......... spi, oh my gosh girl... sees you try'n to catch your breath and lightly puts a finger to your lips.. shhhh don't try to talk now, let's get you back to the Castle and get you taken care of.......are you okay to ride lass?

(21:09:56 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to Sir Tristram: nodding slowly as her wee head bobs as she smiles weakly...even though Ye ntold her nae t' spoke..spi was as always a wee hellion.....as she croaked out.. aye Captain....spi can ride t' distance back tae t' castle

(21:11:53 )

Sir Tristram
is in the forest and says to spiorad: grins and gives you a lil nod.. good, then let me help you up on Rogue, I'll sit behind you to make sure you

(21:13:33 )

Sir Tristram
is in the forest and says to spiorad: quickly tell'n two of the guards to ride to the Castle and let Megana know we have spi and she will need to be looked at.........

(21:14:02 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to Sir Tristram: nodding slowly as she moves towards t' horse....a weak smile tugs her lips through vivid blue eyes filled whit gratitude as she attempts tae tease and be herself.. mmmmmm jes nae taking advantage of spi's wee backside whilsts Ye are behind her! or spi telling! ...mmmmmmm and tis bloody guid tae see Ye m'Lord!

(21:16:43 )

Sir Tristram
is in the forest and says to spiorad: looks at you and then can't help but burst out laff'n....... quickly help'n you up onto Rogue... now get yer lil arse up there, and nay tell me you've never ridden a Rogue a'for.....chuckles and quickly mounts you.... errrrrr behind you.....then leaning in to whisper to you... tis dang good to see you also lass, just not like this...... chuckles and gets Rogue to gallop'n as we head back to the Castle....

(21:18:10 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: steps into the scullery to hang a kettle above the hearth, brewing a few herbal mixtures and grinding a few herbal mixtures, nearly jumping out of her skin as two guards storm in and tell her the news...her face paling... s-spi? spi!....spi...was the one screaming!?....feels her heart sink, looking horrified, as she quickens her preparations, asking for their assistance to bring everything into the great Hall as she gathers a few blankets near the hearth..

(21:18:51 )

Sir Tristram
is in the forest and says to spiorad: look'n o'er as one of the guards comes rid'n up beside us, look'n o'er at me.... we got him Captain, and he's none to happy about it........ grins big....... good, well done and take his sorry arse to the dungeon, we'll deal with him later....

(21:19:14 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to Sir Tristram: swinging up as she winces at t' jar tae her side as she settles..gasping...as color bursts tae dusty cheeks as her eyes widen an her mouth opens..an jes as quickly snaps shut as she blinks am mumbles.... Ye jes wait...spi will put nettles in Ye tights m'Lord!

(21:20:33 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: finishes preparing a warm, makeshift bed by the hearth, fluffing up a pillow as she scans her supplies, hoping her dearest friend is indeed alright...

(21:21:34 )

Sir Tristram
is in the forest and says to spiorad: laff's and laff's.... ye just hold on, I've got you from this side, I nay want you fall'n off on M'watch lass...... chuckles and grins.. the points o'er your shoulder.. there she is, MacLaaran, we'll have you in good hands very soon...........

(21:23:08 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to Sir Tristram: a chuckle escapes her dried an cracked lips as she lifts her head as Ye speak and point ahead as Mac comes into view......such a sight frae sore eyes as she feels her wee heart swell.....whispers... haime

(21:23:49 )

Sir Tristram
is in the forest and says to spiorad: leans in to make sure you hear me again..... and in case you nay caught what the guard was tell'n me, we got that guy, he'll be shackled in the dugeon this night......

(21:26:16 )
spiorad
is in the forest and says to Sir Tristram: breaking her trance of t' scene in front of her as she gives her head a wee shake an peers over..wide eyed towards t' guards surrounding t' stranger as she caught t' murderous glare of tae man in her direction as she swallowed and shivered unconciously as she shifted her glance back tae Ye..nodding slowly as she could nae help but glance back an wonder why tae man was after her in t' first place

(21:27:09 )

Sir Tristram
says to spiorad: aye lass, haime it tis........ grins to M'self as we gallop through the gates and pull up at the entrance to the Castle........ quickly hopp'n down and then putt'n M'hands about your hips as I lift you down........ then quickly scoop'n you up in M'arms as I carry you inside.......

(21:28:12 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: pauses as she looks around at the supplies she's set up, thanking the helpful guard once again, turning her head as she suddenly realizes someone's approaching, her heart thundering in her chest...

(21:28:52 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : look'n at you as I carry spi in.......

(21:29:24 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: shifting as she bit her lip as Ye lifted her down as she winced...an blinks as Ye scoop her up an carry her in past a opened mouth seth as she wiggled finger mutely at him as she peered about...poking Ye chest ... spi tis nae a invalid m'Lord! Ye know she did make it this far!

(21:30:21 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: eyes widen as she sees Tristram approach with a darkhaired lass in his hands... s...spi?

(21:30:39 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: gives you a look and grin as we step into the Hall..... shush it spi, you're being taken care of like it or not,...... laff's as I see the fire in your eyes.

(21:32:38 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : peeping up as a wide eyed deshevlled lil dusty face urchin peeked up as she heard Ye voice as she croaked out softly as her eyes lit up seeing Ye.... m'Lady!

(21:32:59 ) Sine says to Sir Tristram: I thank ye - sorry to interrupt!

“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 09:07:35 PM »

(21:33:14 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sine: ((G'eve and welcome))

(21:33:59 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sine: (( guid eve an welcomed!))

(21:34:02 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : quickly sets spi down on the blanket bed as instructed, then looks to you and back at spi........

(21:34:41 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to Sine: ((tis nay an interruption M'lord...))

(21:34:58 ) Sine says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : ((Thank you! Sorry to wander through at an inconvenient time))

(21:35:41 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : swallowing as she wet her dried an cracked lips tae speak...as she gave a chuckle tae brush off t' incident....softly speaking.. mmmmmmmm spi was jes making her way back haime...alibet tae scenic route

(21:35:42 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sine: ((Absolutely not an inconvenience. Welcome. *S* If you have any questions, please ask away!))

(21:36:55 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: listens to you and then chuckles a bit.... scenic route M'arse....... laff's........

(21:37:20 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: Shhh...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you talk...please, lovely, relax...reaches for a water cask and gently tips it against your lips with one hand, the other reaching for a cold compress to press against your forehead.. just...point to what hurts and I promise to mend you up immediately..smiles softly, trying not to get emotional..

(21:39:25 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : smiling softly as t' fondness an happiness t' see Ye fills vivid blue eyes as she parts her lips and drinks slowly as she motions tae t' scratch on her side...as she makes light of it wound.. tis jes a wee scratch..spi should hae zigged when she zagged in t' wrong direction

(21:41:35 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: eyes widen at the sight of the deep scratch.. spi, this wound is nothing to jest about....rests the compress against your hand and gingerly hands you the water cask as she reaches for a bowl and cloth, dipping the material in the formerly boiled wine, mixed with elm and nettle milk to slowly and gingerly wash the wound..

(21:43:33 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : soft wince as she braces..fingers curl slightly as suckles in a breath an slowly releases it.. mmmmmmm t' arrow jes gazed...it could hae been much worse.......her eyes cloud thinking of t' poor lad that hae set tae out whit her t' drive tae wagon

(21:45:03 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: quirks a brow as she listens, while tending to your wound... An arrow? Someone loosed an arrow at you? looks to Tristram for a moment then back to you, beginning to spread a yarrow and prunella poultice above the gash, before reaching for clean cloth to dress it..

(21:45:38 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : leans in a lil as I watch you work your magic........ then whispers softly...... good job of keep'n her talk'n as you fix her up.......

(21:46:28 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: turns a little as you whisper and nods slowly, as she continues her work..

(21:47:18 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : soft lil hisss as she draws a deep breath...slow nod of her wee head as she lets out her breath slowly mmmmm aye...but spi thinks it was tae slow her down..nae kill her or they wid hae aimed higher..spi thinks

(21:47:40 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: listens to you intently as you talk about the lad and what has happened....... spi, if ye nay feel up to it, we can talk in the morning about all of this,...... I'll be most anxious to get the details from you..... gives you a lil grin and wink.

(21:48:35 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: Almost done, lovely, almost done...the poultice will help dull the pain and expediate recover...offers a small smile as she bandages the deep scratch...looking to you as she finishes.. Slow you down? Who would do something like that?

(21:49:10 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: ((she didn't talk about the lad, silly..*L*))

(21:49:16 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to Sine: ((then you nay know these two, just more of a challenge for them lol ))

(21:49:25 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sine: ((Pffft...but that's the CHALLENGE to them..*L*))

(21:50:11 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : ((I can hear her thoughts, so naaaaaaahhhhhhhh lol ))

(21:50:14 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: nodding slowly....as bites her lip....pondering... aye in t' morning spi can tell Ye all that she knows m'Lord about whit happened

(21:51:31 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : wee shake of her head... spi nae know...but she tis certain tis tae saime Stranger that was following her 'fore she hae left Mac

(21:51:49 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: smiles at you... good, I want to know everything, I know of one that is going to pay dearly as is...... grins at you....

(21:53:10 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: frowns as she listens.......Well....chews on her lip for a moment, pondering if it could ever be related to....then shakes her head a little, thinking no, couldn't be... Well. Perhaps it's best you rest for a spell now. You're home. You're safe. And we can all speak on the morrow about this.

(21:54:48 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: slow nod of her wee head as she almost pales at t' thought of facing t' man though anxious herself tae find out whit he wanted whit spi an by george she wid nae mind kicking his shin rather hard ...making dumping itching powder down his drawns whilst he was chained

(21:55:13 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to Sine: ((and M'lady, so you know you are most welcome to visit with us anytime you wish, and of course to join in as well....*S* ))

(21:55:39 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : nodding her wee head slowly as she smiled tae reasure Ye that she was okay ...softly..> aye spi knows she tis safe here nae matter whit

(21:57:27 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: smiles softly You are safe. Everyone here will see to it. And, as your Healer, I have to advise on any mischiefmaking...bedrest for you. Bedrest and teas.

(21:57:27 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: smiles softly You are safe. Everyone here will see to it. And, as your Healer, I have to advise on any mischiefmaking...bedrest for you. Bedrest and teas.

(21:58:40 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : winces...as she tries tae nae show her impatience frae bedrest..as she ponders...a michievious glint tae her eyes as she glances about t' guards.. mmmmmm well Ye know bed rest tis nae fun alone!

(21:59:41 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: looks at you and chuckles....... then looks about at the guards as they all grin..... careful how you say that spi...... winks

(21:59:54 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: grins as she scans the Hall, seeing more than a few eager guards, thrilled you've returned... Mmm..I don't think I said it had to be alone..laughs

(22:01:14 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: impish lil giggle.. mmmmmm now now..spi could hae easily meant having cookei frae company whit her delious lil treats...by which spi means baked goodies! knows Ye mind be in t' gutter!

(22:01:50 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: laff's and winks as I whisper....... well to each their own, ye know.........

(22:02:06 )
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : impish lil grin as she tries tae be herself as she winks.. mmmmmmmmm weel....spi hae t' give tae guards saime wee bit of hope

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 09:14:15 PM »
(20:52:18 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: holds M'tankard in both hands as I scoot up in M'chair and look at you.... spi, I hate to bring this up, so forgive me, but so far we've yet to get that.. ummmm gentleman to talk..... but. I'm sure he will soon........ smiles and takes a drink of M'ale.

(20:52:57 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : looks at you and grins.....

(20:53:29 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : relieved lil look as she grins an nods softly mmmmmm spi was thinking that m'Lord hae talent ...mmmmmm Ye know no matter how spi finishes that sentence tis jes going tae sound naughty! lol

(20:54:01 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: giggles quietly..

(20:54:42 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: small pearl white teeth graze her bottom lip as her eyes tilt t' Yers as she nods slowly... mmmm aye...when did Ye wish tae hae t' talk Captain?

(20:54:47 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : quickly gives you a look as I hear your soft giggle..........

(20:56:22 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: Was laughing at her..comment..not what ..brought up..I'll be quiet now..

(20:57:16 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: well, I had an idea, and it completely up to you if you want to go through with it..... I was think'n that maybe if you walked into the area, and not to worry, he's chained and behind very strong bars... smiles at you..... but maybe if he saw you alone, and no guards near...... with the expception of me of course stand'n just around the corner...... he might just say something that he will regret later........ watches your reaction closely...

(20:59:04 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: listens quietly and sips her wine..

(20:59:07 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : looks o'er at you...... any comments on that M'love?

(20:59:19 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: small teeth chew her bottom lip as she nodded slowly as she could see Ye reasining behind it ....softly mmmmmm aye....spi can do that as she knows she wid be perfectly safe in t' room

(21:01:22 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: ((sorry brb))

(21:01:33 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: I was think'n that if you were to confront him, he might get angry enough to talk.... has to be more than just him behind this, just has to be..... looks at you as I ponder that thought more.

(21:03:56 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: slow nod as she ponders....her brows furrowing as she thought on it.. spi dunna recognize t' man other then him following her 'fore...but she dunna rember crossign paths whit him ..and he dunna strike spi as t' type tae do anything without being paid frae it

(21:06:25 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: aye, exactly what I was think'n spi..... and since he won't be gett'n paid now, maybe we can get him to say who sent him and why...... and of course if he doesn't volunteer it, than as much as I regret doing it, he'll either feel the pain or slowly rot where he lays now....... shakes M'head a lil....

(21:08:54 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: small shivers rusn thru her...but tis t' way of life as she nodded softly as she lifted her chin an canted her head...soflty did Ye want spi tae go down this eve an see iffin He will spill anything

(21:09:33 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: are ye sure you're up to it spi?......

(21:10:06 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
: ((*returns..gah*))

(21:11:01 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : ((welcomes you back and smiles...))

(21:11:09 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: drawing a deep breath....as she weighed t' burden of knowing and not knowing as she nodding...silvery voice waifting... aye..spi guesses tis nae time like tae present m'Lord tae see it done

(21:11:21 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
says to Sir Tristram: ((*tries to catch up**L*))

(21:12:09 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: slowly nods.. okay then, but remember, I'll be right with you, the hallways have all been lit, so you won't need a torch... just don't get to close to him, okay?..

(21:12:38 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
PRIVATELY whispers to Sir Tristram: eek..i guess i should pop in a npc shouldn't i

(21:13:03 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
says to spiorad: frowns I should send that maid to hover over you while you're down there...

(21:13:40 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : looks o'er at you.... I need you to come along too, to watch o'er spi in case she should feel ill or faint or something....... but..... you are to hang back behind me at all times, okay?..... grins as I sound all Captainy like.... 8l8

(21:14:13 )

Sir Tristram
PRIVATELY whispers to spiorad: you have an avi for him already?.... *L*... wow, you are good.

(21:14:49 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
says to Sir Tristram: quirks a brow and holds her head up high If she feels ill or faint, I will be inf front of you, tending to her. And you'll have to deal with that, Captain. rises...

(21:15:23 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
PRIVATELY whispers to Sir Tristram: lol not yet..give me 2 shakes

(21:15:43 )

Sir Tristram
PRIVATELY whispers to spiorad: watches you shake. *L*

(21:16:44 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : chuckles.. you know what I mean, he is not to know anyone is there bu spi..... and of course if she should become ill, I'd expect you to knock me out of the way to get to her..... laff's and winks..

(21:18:16 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
says to Sir Tristram: If she becomes faint of account of him, he will be the one I choose to knock out..

(21:19:06 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : gives you a lil look.... ohhhh noooo you are not to go near him either, and that M'lil sassy one, is nay a request, but an order.... grins at you....

(21:20:33 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: and Lady Megana: chuckles softly as she listens tae Ye both and grins thinking she almost...almost...feels sorry frae t' stranger in tae dungeon

(21:21:14 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: looks at you... ready?

(21:21:36 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
says to Sir Tristram: If he steps out of line, just try to enforce that order, m'love. smiles sweetly

(21:22:14 )
Brutus ( NPC)
: is announced at the door by seth...

(21:22:49 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : takes a deep, deep breath as I look at you.... disobey M'order and see what happens....... gives you a lil sassy smile as I nod to the guards......

(21:22:50 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
: ((*L* That freaked me out for a moment..))

(21:23:31 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: sucks in a deep breath and nods..as she slowly pushes tae her feet as small delicate hands smooth her attire as she steps frae t' furs as she squares her wee shoulders an sets her chin..softly aye m'Lord spi tis ready

(21:23:45 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: purses her lips together and just chooses not to argue..

(21:24:08 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : (( lol)

(21:24:34 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: stand'n and lead'n the way to the tunnels....... once we get close, we'll hold back and let you proceed, and nay worry, I'll be listening and watching. smiles....

(21:24:52 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : ((BOL.... ))

(21:25:28 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the great hall and says to ALL: walks with Tristram and spi, remaining quiet, but frowning..

(21:26:02 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: nodding softly as vivid blue eyes glanced between Ye and t' guards an m'Lady as she smiled an nodded.. aye..spi understands and she tis ane afraid....mair unerved t' find out whit tis going on

(21:26:57 )

Sir Tristram
is in the great hall and says to spiorad: well then, let's go see what happens....... takes the lead and heads down the halls to the dungeon....

(21:27:44 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: moving as she steps frae t' comfort of tae hearth and follows behind Ye as Ye lead t' way down tae t' dungeons as she cocked her wee head an listend frae sounds

(21:29:03 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to spiorad: steps closer to the cell, then whispers softly to you..... okay, just be careful.......gives you a lil kiss on tthe cheek... I'll be right here spi.........

(21:29:39 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : looks at you with a bit of concern in M'eyes...... as I whisper..... hope this works M'love......

(21:29:55 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to spiorad: gives your hand a soft squeeze as she lingers back with Tristram.. We'll be right here...

(21:30:19 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to ALL: growled as He tested the shackles and muscles knotted as He heaved....sweeping the guard with a look of pure disdain as he spat to the side, turning His head as He heard the sound of footsteps as He cursed to Himself wondering why the delay in justing doing HIm in, He knew there was no getting out and had nothing to lose

(21:30:41 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: frowns and nods, murmuring quietly If it doesn't, guess I'll have to start working on a truth serum...

(21:31:03 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): ((ohhhhhhhhh nice play thus far, ye brute lol ))

(21:31:52 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : chuckles a bit. aye, I'm sure all the lassies in the village would love to take that home to their men......

(21:32:25 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the great hall and says to Sir Tristram: she smiled nerviously as she canted her wee head as Ye kissed her cheek as she winked at m'Lady and squeezed her hand back as she turned t' doorwy as she drew a breath ...rolled her shoulders back....and stepped into t' room...sailing thru it as iffin she hae nae a care a world..a far cry frae t' nerves knotting her wee stomache as she hid her hands sae t' tremble wid nae be noticable

(21:32:48 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: (( bol))

(21:33:00 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: gives you a little smile but turns to watch spi, quietly..

(21:33:47 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : steps a lil closer so I can hear everything said and anything that would draw M'sword in a hurry......

(21:34:46 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): sweeps into t' room as t' lights of candles flicker and dance casting shadows as she swayed in nonchaltanly...t' scent of white heather waifting over tae smell of t' dungeon and tae Man as she turned and settled t' vivid blue eyes fully upon t' Strangers face as she waited a moment tae see His reaction

(21:37:48 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): sweeping His head as a loud guffaw escaped Him as He watched t' wee lass sweep in t' room...thinking she could intimidae HIm...smirking as He had t' give it tae lass..she made of stern stuff..and weel she should be.....as He cocked His head an spat loudly as He smirked..... ye hae t' look of ye mother an t' backbone of Ye Da for Anyone smart enough t' see it

(21:38:05 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to spiorad: (( kicks that to spi as He is not senile ..yet))

(21:38:42 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): (( LOL..... ohhhhhh he will be soon enough if this doesn't work lol ))

(21:39:05 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: (( bol..hushes Ye))

(21:39:54 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): ((hey, you don't know I'm here lol ))

(21:41:39 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): feeling as iffin she hae been hit in t' stomache as this Stranger spoke of her parents...like He knew Them....an advantage He had over her..though tae her credit she shugged her wee shoulder nonchalantly and smirked back at Ye... mmmmmmm weel now,,, seeing as spi tis but a bastard bairn...tis that wee statement supposed tae be saime attempt tae hae her curiousity keep Ye neck frae being strteched frae a wee bit longer?

(21:44:59 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to ALL: leans as much as she can to listen in..

(21:45:56 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to spiorad: smirks as He lays His head back and laughs loudly and lifts His head to settle an unerving glare at the lass in front of her as He spat out.. ye ha no a clue as t' who ye art lass and why t' Lady wants ye dead badly enough tae paid ta see it dun seeing as ye lived t' night ye were born when She ha already paid t' ha ye dead

(21:46:51 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : quickly wraps M'arm around your wait as I whisper to ye.. last thing I need is you fall'n into the area there..... grins at you

(21:47:29 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: True...because I would show no mercy to your prisoner...frowns as she continues to listen..

(21:48:11 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : mumbles something in your ear about wish'n you'd do the same to me........

(21:49:42 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: shoots you a look A different kind of "no mercy", Captain...

(21:50:36 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : grins and keeps listening also.....

(21:51:27 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): wee delicate brows rise as she moves..steppign closer though tae smell of t' man made her stomache revolt in dismay as she smirked up Him.. as her hands fell tae perch aine her hips as she spoke clearly whit a confidence she far frae actually felt as she lifted aine hand an poked t' Mans chest.. weel a now that be a grand tale Ye telling spi tis quite sure t' devil be most anxious tae hae such a grand storyteller soon tae his midst...tis naught a shred of truth or evidence tae even a single word Ye be uttering frae Ye foul mouth

(21:57:01 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to ALL: grins a little at spi's confidence..

(21:57:36 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to spiorad: jerking sharply forward as the shackled rattled loudly as He growled knowing His fate was doomed from t' moment t' blasted guards caught Him and well He ha no loyality t' witch anyway except for t' coin and the promise the girl would be His to do with as He pleased and He ha had such cruel torments in mind for her pnly to be denied...smirks and grits out as He sprays spittale as He grounds out the words.. then hie yer wee arse to court and take a look at t' MacKellar clan...ye will find ye have t' MacKellar eyes and iffin ye ask around ye will find that t' Laird of tae past MacKellars who died in battled, hae a Lady that gave birth tae a lass that died right around t' time ye showed up on auld isa dunes doorstep

(22:00:18 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: goes wide-eyed and gives you a look..

(22:01:27 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the dungeon and says to Brutus ( NPC): vivid blue eyes whit thier odd silver rings widden as she sucks in a breath and jes a quickly recovers as she turns away sharply aine her heel as she casts a smirk over her shoulder though inside she shook at t' revalation...as she spat back at Him.. such grand lies but seeing as none can be proved...and spi's supposed hertigae unable t' be proven why wid Amyone wish her dead..whit possible threat could spi be tae anyone!

(22:03:15 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : looks at you too and shakes M'head as we both continue to listen...

(22:06:03 )
Brutus ( NPC)
is in the dungeon and says to spiorad: slow menacing grin splits His mouth as He eyed ta lass and growled out as He fisted the chains holding the shackles.. The witch was set aside by auld Angus his first wife...now She intends to reclaim Her place tis only one thing that could runin Her plans...ye..She saw ye in edinburgh....and t' only other thing i ha ta say is..look t' ye brand and seek t' truth...as He smirks at the lass...and tis t' last i ha tae say so send tae hangmon in an be done with it

(22:07:21 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: purses her lips as a thought comes to mind...

(22:07:47 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : looks at you quckly..... a witch, in Edinburg, you don't suppose?

(22:09:03 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: swallows hard as she lifts her wee chin as her mind whirled whit t' information that left as many questions as it answered as she shot t' Stranger a look of pure contempt as she whirled upon her heel and stalked out of tae room as t' Strangers manical laughter filled t' chamber

(22:09:29 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: pales for a moment and looks to you, just shaking her head.. Not likely the same woman we're thinking of...but sounds like your prisoner is eager to be hanged. I say...let him live a while longer, see if he has more to offer up..

(22:09:45 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to spiorad: says nothing but quickly takes Megana hand as we follow along behind you

(22:10:51 )

Sir Tristram
is in the dungeon and says to MeganaMacLaaran Council : looks o'er M'shoulder at you and nods... aye, I agree, I think before it's all said and done, he will be glad to give out more info, for hanging is way to quick for the likes of him..

(22:11:14 )

Megana
MacLaaran Council Member
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: nods, glancing back over her shoulder for a moment as well, silent..

(22:12:18 )
wild highland hellion
spiorad
is in the dungeon and says to Sir Tristram: frowning tae herself as her mind turns an tosse t' Strangers words as she shudders feeling like she suddenly needs a bath.....shaking her head as she gritted her teeth t' Man tis lying...tis too far fetched a story tae hae any shred of truth tae it!

Offline Sir Tristram

• A Rogue by nature, a Flirt by choice
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
nice job spi, and I guess I'm really going to have to watch what I pm to you LOL   

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 07:58:20 PM »
lmao...i didn;t notice that till You said something! omg!