Author Topic: A death: typist of Thoracus Tarnsfire  (Read 2621 times)

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
A death: typist of Thoracus Tarnsfire
« on: June 10, 2013, 03:51:53 AM »
Found this on the Portal of Dreams board yesterday. Unknown how many here had known the man but just letting all know

I come to this board with a heavy heart to post this news for all that knew Jeremy aka Thoracus Tarnsfire, High Jarl of Hammersgaard. Today, sadly he passed after a week long battle with pnuemonia. He died of cardiac arrest today. He's survived by his 3 adorable children.

He was  a great friend and I will miss him dearly.....RIP Jeremy

Love Lanie

And here is the info for the pyre

I would like to announce the Funeral Pyre for Thoracus Tarnsfire of HammersGaard. I Sholan Tarnsfire, His Mate am granting That day as a Safe zone day for the home of Hammersgaard. Any Ban's from the home will be lifted as this is what he would have wanted. All will be safe. It is asked any bad OOC feelings be left at the door. The Day will belong to Thoracus. If anyone misbehaves in the room during his event they will be booted without warning. During the event it will be asked that talking be kept to a minumum. I would prefer an entrance post and everyone remain silent. If talk must occur it should happen in PM's. This is a time for everyone to celebrate Thoracus's life. The event will happen in the Temple Pulldown. Below I will list the times. [Forced collarings and killings will be null and void they will not be recognized during the safe day for Thoracus's funeral pyre. Violators will be booted.]

Time: 4:00pm eastern time
Place:HammersGaard PoD
Date - 6/15/13
Day - Saturday
Pulldown - The temple Pull down
Hosted by - Sholan Tarnsfire Mate of Thoracus Tarnsfire

Sincerely,

Sholan/Thoracus Tarnsfire
With his children
OOC - Rick

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP