Author Topic: Problems entering MTC  (Read 5093 times)

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Problems entering MTC
« on: September 10, 2013, 04:27:33 PM »
I'm having issues getting into MTC.  I used to be able to get in by disabling my virus protection.  Now, I get a divided black screen.  Someone told me to try using Hotspot Shield.  That worked for a short while, but now I get a 404 error saying the address is incorrect.  I've cleared my history, etc.  I've done everything I know to do.   HELP!!!
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: Problems entering MTC
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 03:27:07 PM »
Seems to be working....for now...
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:44:09 PM »
If you are using Chrome, there are some major issues with the program and chat sites as of late. They are currently trying to work on the problem, but when I last checked, it was suggested on using another browser to go into chat rooms.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 06:56:13 AM »
i am using Chrome and i am  getting into the room...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 02:40:29 PM »
Okay....Can't get into MTC again.  I've done everything I know to do....I've talked through it with Rags.  Nothing is working.

I need some help!

NS

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 05:43:22 PM »
i am having problems getting in too.. i get a white screen and i have been trying all day

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 06:16:34 PM »
I haven't personally had any problems. I use Firefox on a windows xp laptop and on a MacBook Pro. I've seen safari, opera, chrome, and microsoft ie all screw up at one time or another. Firefox seems to be the most reliable for connecting to the chatserver.

I have tried to get online with an iPad and iPhone and noticed that they do not work properly. I suspect it is their inability to support frames properly. It might be the same for other tablets, such as android.

The forum and the chatserver are hosted on the same computer. Since you can get to the forum, Something else is wrong besides not being able to connect. I see nightstorm trying to enter the room, and leaving ghosts behind. So the connection is being established. I wonder if it is something to do with the internet connection itself.

If you can go to a friend's house and try to log in, it may lend some insight. Or go to an internet cafe or library. Just be sure to erase the browser history or someone can hijack your webmaze credentials. If you don't know how to erase history, then don't risk it.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2013, 07:35:56 PM »
Please check your inbox!!!