Author Topic: Da Champeen :)  (Read 1056 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • WEBMAZE Mod
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Da Champeen :)
« on: February 02, 2014, 12:05:28 PM »
*runs into da room, doing a standing sideways skid to a stop in front of Rag's football throne and then moves to the side, bending to put all her weight behind it, she pushes the mondo honkin' throne to the closet, opens the door and pushes it. She shuts the closet door. LOL *running from the room, she comes back dragging two very large potted palm trees, setting them about 8 feet apart and securing them snugly so they won't move around.. She runs back out and drags in a big duffel bag and plops it by one of the trees before opening it and starting to rummage. Dragging out a rainbow hued striped hammock, she ties each end to a palm tree and proceeds to set it up to hang between the trees... then, rummaging in the duffel again, she drags out a big bag of sandbox sand and scatters it about around the hammock and trees. Pulling from the duffel, she holds a large iced up gallon jug of strawberry margarita with a very very long silly straw that is twisted around and through 8 loopty-loop maneuvers. She sets da jug by the hammock and lastly from the duffel, she brings out a big box of raspberry cheesecake cookies (from Subway YUM!) and settles into the hammock with the cookies on her tummy and the straw to her jug neatly within range of her mouth. *

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!  DA NEW CHAMPEEN!

*cracks da f**k up *
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Da Champeen :)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 12:36:05 PM »

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Congrats woob!!!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
 :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D ::)

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 04:33:03 PM »
-lmao!-

Congrats woobie!!!!!

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:55:47 PM »
Way to go, woobie...*G*...You showed us all...*S*.

I do want to thank Rags for getting the pool going this year, I know that he was still feeling the effects of his illness.  I always enjoy it, even though I don't do very well, it adds a lot of interest to the weekend.  I have a 'dog in the fight' in every game, rather than just rooting for my beloved 49ers.  This was a very close competition, the lead changed hands several times, and kadi almost took the trophy back with her to England...*S*...and the winner won by one game.

I'm looking forward to next season, and I will keep working on my system, Rags and woobie...so watch out!
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle