Author Topic: Finally, an update on Hannah  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Hesprit of Turia

• With the eyes of an eagle, I am always watching!
Finally, an update on Hannah
« on: March 15, 2014, 08:23:25 AM »
It has been more than a little while, but today I wanted to bring an update about Hannah.  My original posts about the granddaughter of a friend of mine are still here on this section of the boards, so I won't rehash all of the information, but today I am heading out to go to the Celebration of Life party for Hannah.  Last week Hannah was officially classified as

CURED!

On behalf of the family, thank you for those who, at the time and over the years, have thought about and prayed for this girl and her family. In the words of her mother, "Hannah does not realize how big this is!!! But to me and our family, this is HUGE!!! We can now breathe easier and learn to relax a bit!!

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: Finally, an update on Hannah
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 12:26:53 PM »
That is wonderful news!!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 06:31:26 PM »
Great News Thank You for letting us know
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 03:30:17 PM »
OUTSTANDING!!!  :)

Offline Hesprit of Turia

• With the eyes of an eagle, I am always watching!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 05:19:25 PM »
Thanks, everyone, and thanks from Hannah's mother as well.  I've passed along the responses to her.

Ragnar, I particularly wanted to post the update for your benefit since I remember you had asked often about updates, both here on the boards and on the rare occasions when we crossed paths away from the boards.  The interest and concern was always appreciated and this update was too good not to share!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 01:19:22 AM »
Indeed it is VERY good news! Hannah is a Trooper!!!

I am glad that perhaps now she can have the kind of life that is looked forward to and not with apprehension.

Please keep us updated when she reaches new goals in her life. *S*