Author Topic: Shoko  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Shoko
« on: May 11, 2014, 10:11:43 PM »
I have temporarily relieved Shoko of Healer Clan duties as she works her first clan during these busy times.  She will of course heed the call for Healers if she is needed.

We are going to be very busy in the next couple of days as we work with the Clan of Cooks on a feast for the Orphaned children to see that they have proper meals that will not upset small stomachs that have been empty much too much lately and also have fun.. A celebration to remind them, that they are indeed children.  Healers will be present for the meal so we can visually inspect the children.  Should you see something that concerns you, you should ask the Child to accompany you to the medwagon.  Should any older children protest this, invite them along so that they may see you are treating their family appropriately.

SHOULD a fight break out at this dinner, it has been advised that you suggest they engage in honorable combat without weapons.  Basically, let them beat the hell out of one another with their fists, feet, heads, elbows, etc.  If the fight has progressed to the point where you are not being heard, then step back and let them fight to the conclusion.  These children are Warriors, let them die a Warriors death.

That is all.

~ Amber

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: Shoko
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 09:09:52 PM »
Shoko has been re-added to the duty roster as the Seamstress clan has caught up the influx of orders they received.