Author Topic: Prayers Needed For woobie  (Read 5394 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers Needed For woobie
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 04:43:55 PM »
Woobie got some much needed rest last night. I didn't, as I kept checking on her throughout the night, but that is fine by me.

She is still on the tired side of things, but that is expected. I know from experience it takes at least three days to get back in the swing of things for every day one is incarcerated.

Appointment set for Thursday to have a come to Jesus revival with the Dr Babe. She believes it is just a followup.

Let her think that all she wishes.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 07:24:42 PM »
Does woobie still have that shredder, as I see it might get some use in the near future. -hugggggggggggggggggggggles and kisssssssssssssssssses-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 05:22:03 PM »
Woob slept about 15 - 16 hours last night and today. Obviously she needed it so I allowed her to sleep. I had to laugh when she said, "Wow, I guess you dont rest in the hopsickle." 

No shit. They are supposed to patch you up. The real recovery comes at home.

She is still a bit tired, which I expected, but is doing rather well all things considered.

I better get some satisfactory answers tomorrow at the Dr Babe's.

kiahMTC

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 03:23:45 AM »
Prayers continue. Keep up the good work you two!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 06:05:48 PM »
Never saw the Dr Babe dodge, duck, zig, zag, blurt excuses etc as she did today when I let just a bit of Ragnar Smash mode show.

Needless to say we now have an appointment for woob at the Cleveland Clinic with Cardiology.

For Kidney work, this place sucks ass. For heart issues... Top Notch!!!!!

So for now we wait and bide our time and hope all remains well.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 11:42:45 AM »
my prayers for Your family continue.
Hang in there!
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 04:06:13 PM »
Ragnar, Need me to find a way up there and try to find a way up there and drive your car into her office a la Terminator? :D

Seriously though, kneemail sent to the big guy above for you and woob. Anytime you need to talk I am here for both of you!
OOC - Rick

kiahMTC

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2015, 07:09:30 AM »
Prayers and love

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2015, 06:57:28 PM »
thoughts and prayers and love to you both!

Offline Melanie

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2015, 11:58:07 PM »
HOLY SHIT Brother.... My insomnia brought me here nd my jaw dropped realizin what i was missin.. Though i do remember about a post back in the day about fuck doctors... Their just another dipshit collecting a paycheck... Look it up... Most of them dont even pay back their school loans, but they are still allowed to continue ... "Practicing".... Its not called medical 'certainty' for reason....

Shit obamacare made everything worse... Because now insurance co's arent even paying doctors nd their interest rates keep going up... So how much do u think the medical peons care? I am actually enfuriated with the medical industry... Yes INDUSTRY .... I didnt tell you that the hospital itself was responsibile for my aunt dying from sepsis.... They fucking let it destroy her while in their care.... But they claim it was an accident... Nd they dont know where or why it came on... I say how the hell can you call yourself a doctor?.... They know nothing, but my aunt is still dead anyway...  She didnt have sepsis before she arrived...

Thank goodness woobie pulled out of it... And fuckin good for you for going against those stupid shits... Get better soon woobie and keep on keepin on... Cuz dammit... I wanna come to a gatherin nd meet the both of yas!

In my thoughts
Nikki