Author Topic: Prayers Needed For woobie  (Read 5395 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Prayers Needed For woobie
« on: May 30, 2015, 08:28:45 PM »
Woobie is in ICU at St. Elizabeth's Hospital Main being treated for a heart attack.

She is stable right now and being watched around the clock.

We were at St E's Boardman, but the Dr Babe said transport her to Main, and all I can do now is trust her judgement.

Offline Mariposa

• Butcher Clan Elder/ Healer/Mad Scientist MTC
Re: Prayers Needed For woobie
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 10:07:08 PM »
prayers for you and Woobie

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 02:33:51 AM »
Lights a candle for Woobie and prays that she will be ok, also thinking of You Scott xxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kiahMTC

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 04:36:33 AM »
Prayers for you and your woobie.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 09:21:12 AM »
Sending prayers and healing thoughts to Woobie...and to you, too...Rags.

((Takes up a Rosary))
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 10:22:46 AM »
You both are in my thoughts and prayers, and
will continue to be until woobie is home and feeling better.
Hang in there, and know You both are loved.
Let me know if I can do anything. xoxoxoxo
~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 02:11:45 PM »
Woobie is definitely in our thoughts and prayers, will light a candle until she is home where she belongs. Love and hugggggggggggggggggles being sent your way. You also take care of yourself, Rags, we don't need the both of you in the hospital, plus I do not think they could handle the two of you at once either.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 06:02:06 PM »
Woobie had tests and such done today, and tons of bloodwork. She is scheduled for more tests tomorrow.

She is a bit more stable than last night, but is still being watched.

She has decided she does NOT like how large doses of morphine make her feel.

There was talk of moving her to a stepdown unit after her evening bloodwork was done to make sure she was stable enough. The bloodwork has been done for some time now, but they haven't released the results nor have they moved her.

I very much dislike being kept in the dark when it comes to my girl. I do believe there will be hell to pay when I go in tomorrow. I may end up in the clink, but rest assured if I do not get answers to my satisfaction, there will be others heading for the fucking ER.

They wake her every hour for vitals, and housekeeping sees fit to waltz in about 2 in the morn and turn on the lights and clean her room. Well, for what passes for clean there. They dump her trash, look around, wipe off their crashcart and walk out. The joint is a literal shithole!!!!! Woob asked if she could use the bathroom instead of the bedpan. She was informed she wouldn't want to use it. It is mostly used to dump some pretty nasty stuff, and doesn't really get cleaned. Patients in ICU usually don't use it, so they don't bother cleaning it. OMG!!!!! They don't bother cleaning where all sorts of waste is dumped, her bedpan is stored, urinals are stored, and wash basins are filled for patients to clean with?

There is old gum stuck to the filthy floor, as well as other unidentifiable colorful sticky liquids, dirt, dust (that is not stuck to the unidentifiable spots), and a 35 gal can in there nearly full with old nasty IV tubing, IV bags, etc, that no way in hell was used for my woob overnight. NO WAY NO HOW!!!!! We have less medical waste in my dialysis center for 30 - 50 dialysis patients in a day than is in that can... and it looks better as well!!!!!

And I am going to be having words with our Dr Babe as well, and she is NOT going to like what I have to say. It was her word we relied on to do this transfer, and she does not come to see her there. Some flunky shows up in her place, walks in asks how she feels... pats her arm and leaves.

SHE IS IN ICU HAVING A HEART ATTACK YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS??!!!

The flunky informed woob the Dr Babe doesn't drive up there to see patients. We will Goddamned see how fast and far she fucking drives when she sees me coming. I will not play these games. Woob is not their experimental piece of meat. She is MINE and I intend to keep her regardless of the cost to them or their shithole facility. The hospital Police already got a taste of me today, and they did not like it. They will like it a great deal less if I have to get upset before the correct course of action is taken.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 06:56:15 PM »
Go for it, Scott!!

As I told you earlier.  our thoughts and prayers are with Mw2. 
Take care of yourself as well.
Love you!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

kiahMTC

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 03:39:04 AM »
Thank you for the update, terrible as it is.

Love and prayers never end.

~hugs~

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 12:54:32 PM »
You are both in my thoughts and prayers Brother.

~Dylan~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 06:59:13 PM »
I learned of additional not so pleasing developments before I left for the hospital this morn. I had an hour drive to do a slow burn on the way.

I arrived, and within 5 minutes I had the Patient Advocate, The Hospitals Head of Nursing, and the floor Nurse backed against the wall while in Ragnar smash mode. It was quite interesting hearing them apologize profusely over and over,and watching them takes names, details, and getting on the issues immediately.

Within 15 minutes they were discharging her.

It is a sad commentary of the state of things when I have to go into a healthcare facility with every intention of making an example of someone in order to get their attention. I did not care who the victim could have been, but I had already set my mind and conscience on killing someone on staff in the most brutally vicious way possible just to impress upon them I was serious about the way my girl was treated.

So heads are starting to roll at the hospital... I have woobie home where I can keep an eye on her.

Their expert diagnosis was  "You definitely had a heart attack. We don't know why, but don't let it happen again."

Stupid asshats.

I will be getting some answers one way or another.

I ask the prayers continue that she does not have further HAs until I learn the cause of this one in order to prevent others.

kiahMTC

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 04:03:46 AM »
prayers for you and your woobie. please take care of you too.

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 05:49:25 AM »
Glad that woobie is home with you now. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace & Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 12:22:26 PM »
Sending love and prayers during this difficult time.
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart