Author Topic: Masters and submission  (Read 2713 times)

kiahMTC

Masters and submission
« on: August 22, 2015, 06:32:08 AM »
kiah has wrestled with this question as it provokes quite an emotional response within her. please forgive her if this is too personal a question to ask or if it is simply not her place to understand.

Have you ever witnessed a Master submit? If so, what was the reason for him doing so?

I suppose there is the rare time when he finds himself a karjius within.

Might a Master submit to save the life or another or himself or as a Warrior is there always another/better way?

A collared woman is a slave regardless of her acceptance of such. Can a man still be a Master even with steel around his neck?

Could it be a most honorable strength to make such a sacrifice or would he forever be seen as a thrall, even if he was freed?

she appreciates you listening and considering to share your thoughts with her.

kiah{MTC}

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Masters and submission
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 08:44:41 AM »
Tal sister, what good questions you ask, it's funny I've been rereading some of the books and in Tribesmen of Gor there is just such an answer written . Where not one but three Masters had been placed in collars yet they still continued to be Masters bringing female slaves to where they were ment to be ..... As I am but a slave my words may not answer your questions I did think it a good idea to share this thought with you....but still good questions Kiki keep them coming...grins...

chanz.....
duckie rules

kiahMTC

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 04:59:41 AM »
thank you sis, for your reply and the gentle push to rereading the books.  :)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 07:42:25 PM »
The measure of a man is not the steel he may or may not carry or wear but by those choices he makes in the life he leads.  To be a Master, he must first master himself and that is an arduous journey of trials and tribulations as he experiences life.  Whether he wears a collar or is a free without ever knowing the burden of steel about his neck, he can still be a Master, of himself.  A master or warrior may choose to submit for a variety of reasons, reasons maybe only known to him or forced to submit as a tribute or casualty of war or for a variety of reasons, but how he leads that life will determine what honor he holds in his duties.  I can say, should he live past that enslavement, he will have a new experience to learn from and better himself and vice versa.  The opinions of others will matter very little to a man who has bettered himself in his duties and garner a more profound respect for such.  Those that may disregard him as less of a man for being a slave knows little of mastery.

Raz

kiahMTC

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 06:39:25 AM »
thank you for sharing, Master.

kiah{MTC}