Author Topic: Signature Marks  (Read 4146 times)

kiahMTC

Signature Marks
« on: September 26, 2015, 06:02:49 AM »
Masters and Mistresses,

Does your clan have a signature mark beyond the Tuchuk four bosk horns? If so, what is it?

Do you have a personal mark? If so, do you place it on everything you craft/create/breed or only on something very special?

Thank you for sharing.

kiah{MTC}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Signature Marks
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 02:23:47 AM »
A simplified makers mark on custom work.  :)

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 11:41:52 AM »
the herders clan does NOT put a personal mark when we breed the hybrids.    the breeding cycles are known by where the ear notch is placed and where the brands are placed on the bosk.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 08:34:04 PM »
When I operate, and have a successful result, I stitch my initials when I close up the wound.   ;D   Ask Ragnar to show you his rather unusual scar... ::) :o ::)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

kiahMTC

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 06:26:53 AM »
thank you for the responses!

kiah{MTC}

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 02:50:50 PM »
I have no official clan, having been given the Title of "Warrior Poet" by the Ubar, and I remain of the Warrior Caste, but as I have no issue with acknowledging that I can read and write (Unlike some Tuchuks), so I sign the bottom of my poems like any other writing.

kiahMTC

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 06:47:28 AM »
good to know, Master. thank you!

kiah{MTC}

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 07:33:31 PM »
I have a mark and it is branded on every hornbow and weapon I may create.  The mark can be seen on the bowyers page on the bows I have put up. There are several variations of my mark depending on the scripted language I decide to use.  The most common is what appears to be a jagged u, which is symbolic of a cradle, the beginning of life, then a waving line, symbolic of the life sustaining water and our journey through life, all encompassed by a circle, symbolic of life in general, a complete cycle.  And the center is a dot, representing the finality of it all, death.  We are born, the cradle, we live, the flowing ups and down of the water line and finally we die.  Encompassed in the circle of life, of Tuchuk.

Raz

kiahMTC

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2015, 06:38:53 AM »
thank you for sharing, Master.

kiah{MTC}