Author Topic: RANT  (Read 1434 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
RANT
« on: November 22, 2015, 05:26:56 PM »
I am soooooo fuckin' pissed off at these cock suckin' motherfuckin' useless sonuvabitchen players!!!!!

When I see a team losing, and on the sidelines they are laughing and smiling, I really wanna rip their damn nuts off and ram them down their fucking throats!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT??!!! YOU ARE LOSING ASSMUNCH!!!!!

I figure it boils down to one of two things. Their are either too fucking stupid to realize they are losing... or... they make so much money they just don't give a damn if they lose or not.

Stupid you can't fix.

Overpayment for goods not received... SHOULD BE FIXED!!!!!

The entire wonderful, beautiful, art of football is barely recognizable anymore. It has been fucked up seven ways from sundown and will never be what it once was.

Football is supposed to be a contact sport. Hey... pussies... that mean HIT!!!!! Nope, not anymore. You have to cuddle and snuggle your opponent to the ground so nobody gets hurt. No head shots... gee... repeated head trauma can cause brain damage. Who knew? Any kid playing little league ball knows it hurts!!!!! You get headaches, nosebleeds, blurred vision, ringing in the ears, slurred speech, etc. It comes with the territory. Broken bones, blown knees, neck and spine injury, pulled muscles, etc all come with the territory. If you can move without pain the day after a game, either you did not do your job or you rode the bench. Don't like it? THEN QUIT YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!!! Afraid to get hurt? THEN QUIT YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!!!

Why is it guys from little league on up through college play with pain, injuries, all kinds of assorted damage week after week, but if a pro player breaks a nail he has to sit out while it heals? USELESS PUSSIES!!!!! For what you are being paid, you should be out their playing if your guts are hanging out having to be taped up to keep them from dragging on the damn turf!!!!!

Get real jobs pussies!!!!! See how long you stay employed when you call off work because you have a headache... or your knee hurts... or because your shoulder aches. Welcome to the unemployment line pussy!!!!! Take your useless business degree and call your employer telling them you cannot work because you hurt your finger and cannot type without pain. GTFO PUSSY!!!!!

You cannot do what you are paid to do because you have a bruise? Because you have a bit of turf rash? On behalf of the Lady fans out there, TRY GIVING BIRTH YOU PUSSIES!!!!!

Ya know... pro ball is not even exciting anymore. There are no more football heroes. Show me one upstanding ballplayer, and I will show you five thugs.

How can much of this be fixed?

Basic flat pay for all players making the team. Enough to live on. PERIOD. Bonuses for games won. Lose, no bonus pay. Just like production pay in the real world. You realize a first year player that makes the starter roster has a standard league minimum pay of $435,000.00? And it goes up from there!!!!! What normal human being needs that kind of pay to play a game they enjoy??!!! Most on the sideline you see week after week laughing and smiling make a half million or more win or lose... actually play or not.  Why?

Imprison the asshats who get popped for domestic violence, DUI, assault, public intoxication, illicit drug use. Any other regular Joe would be, but not these overpaid asshats. They get a bye supported by their team management. They can attend a few classes, pay a chump change fine compared to what they make, continue being paid, and are welcomed back to the team when they complete their slap on the wrist. BS!!!!! Get busted... do your time like anyone else, and go get a real job. No more ball for you!!!!!

Fail a screening for performance enhancing drugs, found guilty... NO MORE BALL!!!!!

What most people want in pro ball, are good competitive games. You don't need overpaid pussies for that. Refuse these big buck contracts. Let the players strike. Fuck'em. Bring in replacements and play ball. Forget about the whining pros. They will fade away soon enough. If they want to play, then accept the new realistic standards of play.

Get back to basics. Bring back what what was. Operate and function along a give and take line. Equip them as safely as possible, but accept the fact injuries go with the territory. If you cannot figure that out, here is your sign.

Laugh and smile while losing... we'll see how much you laugh and smile while running the stands the entire following week at practice while forfeiting your pay for the week. Don't like it... THEN QUIT PUSSY!!!!!

Mouth off to your coach? C-YA PUSSY!!!!! Just like anyone else would be history for mouthing off to their boss in the real world.

Used to be a time you would be in deep shit if you shaved points and such. Not today. They seem to pick and choose when they will play and how well they will play. They pick when they will work at practice and when they will dog it. Participate in every practice like it was a playoff game and each game is the Super Bowl!!!!!

Blunt skippy... NONE OF YOU USELESS FUCKS ARE WORTH YOUR PAY!!!!! PRODUCE OR GET THE FUCK GONE!!!!! SCREW THE PLAYERS UNION... FUCK YOUR CONTRACTS!!!!! YOU CAN BE REPLACED!!!!! And its far more likely the game will once again regain the excitement and competitive spirit it once had.

I could go on and on, elaborating further on so many things not even listed here. I am just fucking fed up with the entire aspect of pro ball anymore, I would rather pay to go see a HS or College game than watch a pro game from the comfort of my home these days. Its just pathetic.

kiahMTC

Re: RANT
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 02:34:10 PM »
Does that mean you won't be watching tonight's game, Master? ~chuckles~ kiah can't wait!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
Re: RANT
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 12:17:07 PM »
Woo Whoooo!

You go Master .. let it all out!

love ya, jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart