Author Topic: clan of Perfumer's Log  (Read 10218 times)

Offline Amantha

Re: clan of Perfumer's Log
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 07:30:48 AM »
A Visitor by the name of Artagon bought some mead spice floral perfume, soap, and a couple of massage oils for one silver.

Offline Amantha

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 10:15:08 PM »
A merchant by the name of Razi bought my supply of talandar and cherry blossom perfumes, soaps, shampoos and oils and two of the Hogarthee tree blend for two silver

He added one gold Coin for Ubar for the hospitality and drink.

in the future I said I would trade perfumes for assorments of baskets.

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 07:46:15 PM »
The girl and Master took a long journey to a field in the Thentis-N Voltai Range. There this girl gathered a sack full of talander petals very delicately with special care for Master to present Mistress Amantha when He next sees her.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 07:50:29 PM by ameeshia »

Offline Amantha

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 04:43:23 PM »
thank you ameeshia, comes just in time, since a merchant bought all my talandar perfume to sell at Port Kar

Offline Faramir

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2006, 01:02:52 AM »
Sis, obtained high grade ambergris, three crates, each crate with ten one gallon jugs. Should be on the porch of Your clan wagon in a couple of days. I hope it's wnat You wanted.

JEB

Offline Amantha

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2006, 08:47:52 PM »
Finished the order for Muse.. 4 baskets of signature scent, soaps, and shampoo.. They are laid on my porch for Her to pick up.

Offline Amantha

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 08:20:37 PM »
been gathering roots and items for Mal's perfume, needing to get it brewed and aged before the migration.

Have collected the morning dew off grasses and and flowers, set out a number of jars to collect rain water so may work on a scent for Raziel.

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 08:26:11 AM »
Mistress cat left the bottle with the liquid she collected from the 10 viales  in the territory by Your wagon's door..
will go check again in the morning and gather more..
hugs
cat

Offline Amantha

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 08:31:36 PM »
deliverd Huravia's subdue a talandar and touch of vanilla.. will make another batch of or vermillium and touch of vanilla after the migration and see which she likes better

If I ever see Mel, her order is completed

and should be able to get a good start on Raz's Rain once done with the migration, hoping to get collections along the way.

Offline Amantha

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2007, 08:15:48 PM »
Is temporarily having all my stuff from the clan wagon packed up and removed to another location while new shelves are being built in my Perfume wagon.  Apologize for any inconvenience in getting soaps or perfumes.

Offline Amantha

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 09:17:49 PM »
will be creating a scent for Kitria in exchange for the drippings off her bosk and verr cheese. Thinking of using summer grasses, rainwater, cinnamon, and herbal tea.... just have to get the right recipe formed
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 09:19:34 PM by Amantha »

Offline Amantha

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 07:56:28 PM »
Figuring everyone should be about out of their personal supplies, I put in front of each Woman's porch a basket with either their signature scent soaps and perfumes or scented soaps and perfume for the slaves in the slave wagons or on the Owners porch.

Offline Amantha

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2008, 12:01:01 AM »
made a basket for Nexhias with soaps, shampoos,  and perfumes.. some of the soaps have sand in them and extra lye to exfoliate dead skin.  The samples include a coffee vanilla blend, spice, and chocolate lavender. hopefully one of those will help reduce the kailla scent. 

kelsey

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »
*bump*

Offline CinaSinclaire

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2009, 05:25:29 AM »
 :)

Hey Raziel is this where I am to post..

and will work today on correcting the stuff you pointed out on helping me make this better  ,,

thank you

Cina